Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,983 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

<<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> (85263 Views)

How To Be A Nigerian Undercover Writer / Undercover In Portharcourt. A man on a mission. / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by sowprice(m): 9:32am On Jan 07, 2014
jos passin by o.buh somtin coughr my attension .man u ar a great writer nice story

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by MsKaffy: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2014
Guy seriously u r too much. Nice write up. E be like say dis part 2 go make sense o #following#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Flakkydagirl: 6:44pm On Jan 07, 2014
I see the beginning of something great! Ride on Boss
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:54pm On Jan 07, 2014
Stephenomozzy: Ha! OMG! Chei! O boi! Iye! Chineke! Wallahi! Damn! What the! There is a difference between good and best..........@D9TY7 u're the best of the best and i'm following this story. Menh!

Nice one and more grease to your elbow, ink to your pen, inspiration to ur brains, ideas to ur mind, comfort to ur life and many more in Jesus Name Amen
Amen!!! Thank you very much sir.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
[b[Update coming in a bit.[/b]
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 8:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
typing
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 9:32pm On Jan 07, 2014
---continuation---
"hello dad." Nancy greeted on entering the sitting room where Richard was lying on a couch and little Eric sleeping beside him.
"Welcome honey. How was your outing?" Richard asked in reply.
"Splendid." she replied.
"Tell me about it." Richard requested.
"Okay. I met Rodger at the shopping mall today." she replied.
"Rodger....... Oh! Your long lost crush?" he asked as they both bursted into laughter.
"Hmmm, you know i don't like it." she replied feigning anger.
"Okay okay. Am sorry." he replied as he tried to stop laughing.
"Am leaving." she said as she made to leave.
"Tell me more." Richard said.
"And, what if i don't?" She dared.
"Okay please." Richard gave up as he reproached to begging.
"There is nothing much except we tried figuring out where we met and....." she was saying.
"You guys exchanged numbers." Richard cuts in.
Nancy picked a pillow from a couch and threw it at him. Richard ducked it.
"Remember, no one hits agent Richard succesfully." Richard said as he ran out of the sitting room.
By this time, Eric had woken up and was smiling at the drama his father and sister was performing.
"Eric, don't mind dad. He can be troublesome sometimes." Nancy said as she carried him and left the sitting room.
..........THIRTY MINUTES LATER.........
Nancy walked into the gym and found Richard lifting weights.
"oh! Here you are? I've checked you in the pool house and even your practica arena." Nancy informed as she sat down on a stool.
"Yeah, i just felt like working out. You know, to keep fit." Richard replied drying his sweat soaked body with a towel.
"That's good. I just came to tell you that lunch is ready." Nancy said turning to leave.
"Nans?" Richard called back.
"Yes dad." she answered turning back to face him.
"I want to talk to you." Richard informed.
-----
"Viktor, what are you doing here?" Nina asked on getting to the visitor's room.
"I came to greet my darling." he replied as he advanced towards her.
"And who is that?" she asked moving backwars.
"You of course." He replied.
"Viktor, you and i know it can't be me." she said.
"But why?" he asked.
"Vik, you are away for many years, later i learnt you have been killed. I've moved on. Am married." she replied.
"Married? You got to be kidding me." he said amidstt laughter.
"Am serious. I already have a baby." she replied.
"And who is the lucky guy?" he asked as a wicked smile glowed on his face.
"Richard." she replied.
He kept quiet for a minute as he let the name 'Richard' sink into his memory.
"And you expect me to give up on you so easily?" he asked angrily as he stormed out of the building.

----to be continued----

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Bulcqlay(m): 10:19pm On Jan 07, 2014
Wich Eric again...tot he hád dèád nw
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 10:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Bulcqlay: Wich Eric again...tot he hád dèád nw
Dis eric is a new child nina had 4 richard he's abt 2yrs or so,d baby was named after richards dead son in part 1...hope u grab!!!

2 Likes

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:22am On Jan 08, 2014
Thanks man.
walewunmi:
Dis eric is a new child nina had 4 richard he's abt 2yrs or so,d baby was named after richards dead son in part 1...hope u grab!!!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:24am On Jan 08, 2014
Good morning guys. How was ur nite?. Update coming later in the day.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 7:02am On Jan 08, 2014
D9ty7: Good morning guys. How was ur nite?. Update coming later in the day.
Good Morning D9ty7,nite was good............waiting patiently............
#teamUA#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by afangide(m): 7:08am On Jan 08, 2014
precisely mine was smooth, I belive urs was ok. Keep the good work, waiting patiently
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by walewunmi(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2014
Hmmm my nite was actually splendid hmmm waiting 4d next update...all of una wey dey drink drink alomo ehn please oh don't drink pass ur limit else I would av 2bounce u out ehen
Signed:walewunmi d bouncer of d thread...
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 4:21pm On Jan 08, 2014
Update coming very soon but that is if i got my phone charged.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Donfamous(m): 5:59pm On Jan 08, 2014
D9ty7: Update coming very soon but that is if i got my phone charged.
oya bring your 3310 make i help you charge am
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:23pm On Jan 08, 2014
Lol
Don famous: oya bring your 3310 make i help you charge am
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2014
Am presently charging ma phone. Hopefully i'll be back to type in 45minutes time. Then i post.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by dammygoody(m): 6:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Aite............#waiting#
D9ty7: Am presently charging ma phone. Hopefully i'll be back to type in 45minutes time. Then i post.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 6:54pm On Jan 08, 2014
#typing#
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2014
----continuation----
"Lujan, i want us to appeal this case. Just give me the go ahead and i'll order my secretary to send the letter to the court of appeal." Barrister Stephanie said.
"After how many years?" Lujan asked.
"Believe me, we'll pull this through." Stephanie replied.
"Okay." Lujan doubted.
"You know after i lost your case, i lost virtually all my clients. Everything is just going bad. But i know we'll win and this will boost up my career." Stephanie replied as tears rolled out of her eyes.
"Go ahead." Lujan said.
"Thank you." she replied.
Lujan nodded his head in response.
"But, what evidence do you have on the case?" he asked.
"Senator Ken's car is still in police custody. It could be helpful, you know there could be a sort of contact between his killers and the car." Stephanie explained convincingly.
"Are you sure?" Lujan asked.
"Yes, and moreso, i'll have Richard Silvester contacted. He could be of help." She replied.
"Time is up." the prison guard informed.
"I'll be back to check you." Stephanie said as she stood up to leave.
"Did you hear anything from Katherine(his wife)?" Lujan asked.
"Not at all but i'll keep searching for her." Stephanie replied as Lujan was being led back to his cell.
------
"What do you wanna talk to me about?" Nancy asked.
"It's about your friend Rodger." Richard replied.
"what about him?" she asked.
"I don't trust the boy, even though i am yet to meet him but my instinct has a series of doubt about him." he replied.
"Doubt? Rodger is a good guy." she said.
"That was then. It's almost three years you saw him last. You don't know his new behaviors or even the friends he move with." Richard counselled.
"But dad....." she was saying.
"I understand you perfectly and am not against you being friends with him. I just want you to be extra careful when dealing with him. You know i love you and i don't want to see you get hurt." Richard cuts in.
"Okay dad. I love you too." She replied.
-----
"I Mike Conolly wish to announce and endorse myself as the presidential candidate for the next year election. Here are my agendas.
One. Basic healthcare in all health centres nationwide.
Two. Agricultural development.
Three. Signing a treaty with the federal republic of Nigeria in importation of crude oil. The first of its kind in the history of this nation.
Four. A security agency would be established to fight Terrorism. It would work in accordance to laid down rules......" Incubent president Mike Conolly was making his pledge before a large number of the citizens for his campaign for the forthcoming election.
"Gboooooooom" There was a loud gunshot aimed at the president.
----to be continued----
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 08, 2014
Uhm finally! I started reading this in the morning and here i am. but i must confess tha u're really doing gud, i like it keep it up.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by waslead300(m): 12:40am On Jan 09, 2014
NICE WRITEUP
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by gennysq(f): 9:41am On Jan 09, 2014
D9ty7! U see ursef nah, becus of u am now dreaming dat I'm an agent dat is shooting ♌ fighting.

As long as am shooting evil pple. No wahala grin

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Donfamous(m): 10:46am On Jan 09, 2014
gennysq: As long as am shooting evil pple. No wahala grin
hey put down the gun. It isn't for you.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by Spiff20(m): 11:47am On Jan 09, 2014
Am not criticizing tho, but anyone who is a staunch fan of 24 will know that the storyline of this piece was gotten from it, only few editing touches to make it look a little bit different, including the names e.g nina was in 24,same to keeler and bill, habib was a terrorist in 24 but here the H was removed. Everything about the story reminds me of 24, i stopped reading from page 3 cos i could predict the next line of action, so there was no suspense at all. We want something different. Good job tho..my 2cents.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by PrinceAdepoju(m): 4:03pm On Jan 09, 2014
Oga mee, eku ise sir!
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 4:40pm On Jan 09, 2014
Maybe you'll be the next and the first female field agent.
gennysq: D9ty7! U see ursef nah, becus of u am now dreaming dat I'm an agent dat is shooting ♌ fighting.

As long as am shooting evil pple. No wahala grin
Keep shooting as long as you still av groundnuts. But in case u nid more contact ur................. Service provider.
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 4:53pm On Jan 09, 2014
You are not criticizing. Then what are you doing? Every writer needs criticism(constructive tho) to get better.
Spiff20: Am not criticizing tho, but anyone who is a staunch fan of 24 will know that the storyline of this piece was gotten from it, only few editing touches to make it look a little bit different, including the names e.g nina was in 24,same to keeler and bill, habib was a terrorist in 24 but here the H was removed. Everything about the story reminds me of 24, i stopped reading from page 3 cos i could predict the next line of action, so there was no suspense at all. We want something different. Good job tho..my 2cents.
I watched 24 and am sure most of the people reading the story watched the blockbursting movie too.
1. On the issue of naming(i mean the xters) : It is normal to use names that one heard in a film. Those names are possible foreign names i could put into writing.
2. A writer makes reference to movies and stories he/she had read.
3. I said from the start that i am not a crime fiction writer. I just wrote this story cos i wrote it for writing sake, never knew i'll ever post it on naraland.
4. If the story looks like 24, am sorry cos i wrote what i could think of.
5. You stopped on the 3rd page. You should have told me since i started, so i can suspend it.
6. Why don't you try and resume reading and see what other updates are made off. But if you discover there is no difference then you can do anything.
7. Thanks for your observations tho!

2 Likes

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by D9ty7(m): 4:16pm On Jan 10, 2014
----continuation----
"Tedd Gross is our man! Vote for Tedd Gross! No more Conolly! No more Colony! We want our freedom! We are tired of suffering! Save us from servitude!" Some angry protesters were chanting round the city. Tearing and burning campaign poster of incubent president Mike Conolly, and destroying public materials such as roadside waste baskets, street light poles to mention a few.
"Whaooo.........." the police siren sounded from afar.
"Everybody your hands up!" the policemen yelled at the angry protesters.
"Attack them." the leader of the protest commanded as the angry mob attacked the police van. Hitting it with logs of wood, planks and even iron bars. Breaking the windscreen in the process and destroying lights bumps.
The policemen released tear gas to stop them but only a few turned back while the rest continued closing in on the retreating policemen.
"Open fire!" the chief commander of the police force yelled as his men opened fire like he said and began killing the protestants. The rest who were not hit by the bullets took to their heels and ran for their dear lives.
------
The doorbell rang.
"I'll go get it." Nancy said as she walked towards the door.
She opened the door to reveal a female figure, a womam probably in her mid forties, round faced, a little bit robust, full lips, cat eyed and a full hips.
"Good afternoon." Barrister Stephanie said to Nancy who was carried away by looking at her.
"Yes, how may i help you?" Nancy asked.
"Is this Mr Sylvester's residence?" Stephanie replied with a question.
"Yes." Nancy replied.
"Tell him Barrister Stephanie is here." Stephanie said.
"Come in." Nancy said opening the door wider.
Nancy led the way and Stephanie followed her closely. They got into the living room.
"Sit down and make yourself comfortable while i go get him." Nancy said politely pointing to a vacant couch directly opposite the television.
Barrister Stephanie sat down comfortably as she was looking round the room admiring the nice artistic decoration that adored the living room. Her curiosity grew when she saw Richard's wedding photograph with Anna directly beside the wedding photograph with Nina.
"This man must have remarried. Ann Anna is such a lovely woman." she said to herself.
Just then Richard walked into the sitting room.

----to be continued----
Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by adegwurulez(m): 5:08pm On Jan 10, 2014
D9ty7

1 Like

Re: <<THE UNDERCOVER AGENT¤¤Part 1 & 2>> by omotenah(f): 6:49pm On Jan 10, 2014
update o

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (Reply)

YORUBA DEMONS (the Scourge Of Ladies) / Dirty Hustlers / Diana: Good Girl Gone Bad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.