Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief (4464 Views)

Boy Disguises As Woman To Defraud Guys In Cameroon (Photos) / Very Graphic Photos Of An Alleged Cult Member Killed In Enugu State / Alleged Pepper Thief, Stripped & Tortured (Video) - Viewers' Discretion Advised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by Adelaide2: 5:13pm On Dec 05, 2013
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by geeez: 5:22pm On Dec 05, 2013
Coming from someone who I perceive is from Aluu who I'm sure also participated in the stripping of a phone thief at Computer Village shocked

That said, it is a very condemnable act

If the girl can be found, I think the culprits can be arrested and brought to justice

Thank God she wasn't killed and incidentally one of the culprits faces was revealed in the video

6 Likes

Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by Firefire(m): 7:03pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nigeria a lawless and wicked country without dignity for human life.
I hope soon and very soon this wicked people taking law into their hands would be exposed and sent to life imprisonment,
Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by lwise(m): 8:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
What kind of nonsense is this,how can you treat a fellow human being like this.Its really disturbing.It shows that substantial percentage of nigerians are not educated at all.The law will catch up with them soon
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by macjive01: 8:56pm On Dec 05, 2013
could someone explain what she was saying please.

and was that pepper they were rubbing/pouring into her private ?
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by ifyalways(f): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2013
Good God !

This beasts should be rounded up,castrated then thrown into the bar beach. They were simply taking out their financial and sexxual frustrations on the ladies. Gosh angry

1 Like

Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by ifyalways(f): 9:01pm On Dec 05, 2013
macjive01: could someone explain what she was saying please.

and was that pepper they were rubbing/pouring into her private ?
Yeah,pepper.
Pure wickedness.
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by lwise(m): 9:12pm On Dec 05, 2013
Im seriously annoyed right now
angryIm seriously annoyed right now
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by Olugbenger(m): 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2013
Apc guys?
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by hakanai(m): 9:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
why to we always trivialize or politicize important matters? Anyway just can't stop wondering the sort of human species that exist in Nigeria.Isn't it time we ask ourselves what the bloody hell is wrong with us and acting evil in our deallings? What nonsense. angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by oldenglish: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
The problem with Nigerians is that everybody will condemn this act and those boys walk free from this crime. Pls can somebody send this clip to police or any human right org.

This is pure wickedness. Don't they have mother or sister that they treat somebody's daughter, sister or even mother like this.
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by BishopMagic: 10:36pm On Dec 05, 2013
chamboy: Abeg u ppl r just stupid.... every yoruba guy is nw Apc

show me a PDP Tout in Lagos

besides this are Progressive tienz
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by oldenglish: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2013
Nairaland ladies and NIGERIAN women if you people let this bastards go free, you people are finished in Nigeria.
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
I am unable to watch it! Abeg no other link apart from naijaurban.com?
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by oldenglish: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
Mode pls make this front page and send it to any section populated by ladies
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by BishopMagic: 10:50pm On Dec 05, 2013
berem: I am unable to watch it! Abeg no other link apart from naijaurban.com?

Your buddies stripped them naked and then rubbed pepper into their privates as well as shoving a bottle and kane into it.

Great stuff if you ask me!
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 05, 2013
Bishop Magic:

Your buddies stripped them naked and then rubbed pepper into their privates as well as shoving a bottle and kane into it.

Great stuff if you ask me!
I condemn such an act from those men totally! It was barbaric and cruel especially on a woman. angry

Magic Bishop, what makes you think you can't do worse than them? Remove the log in your eye before removing the speck in another man's eye you hypocrite!! angry
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by BishopMagic: 11:29pm On Dec 05, 2013
berem:
Magic Bishop, what makes you think you can't do worse than them? Remove the log in your eye before removing the speck in another man's eye you hypocrite!! angry

I will pour sulfuric acid down your drain any day baby grin grin grin grin
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by abokinside: 11:43pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls in Gods name what has this got to do with APC? Are all yorubas APC and are all APC members yoruba? Pls this is a very heinous crime against humanity, which should be condemned by all and not tribalized. Pls sane people lets share this video till it gets the attention of the authorities.
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by BishopMagic: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2013
abokinside: Pls in Gods name what has this got to do with APC? Are all yorubas APC and are all APC members yoruba? Pls this is a very heinous crime against humanity, which should be condemned by all and not tribalized. Pls sane people lets share this video till it gets the attention of the authorities.

Those guys in the video where highly progressive beings
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by chakaz(m): 3:02am On Dec 06, 2013
berem: I am unable to watch it! Abeg no other link apart from naijaurban.com?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7runWF3RPxk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
People are heartless!
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by cashkid18(m): 1:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
dis cn only hapen in d wild wild west sad sad,upon all awolowo's free education,they ar stil behaving like primitives livin in d caves witout civilization..#smh for them
Re: See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief by BishopMagic: 11:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
USELESS PEOPLE

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook / Black axee v Vikings They Shoot This One They Still Stone His Head - VIDEO / How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.