Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church (4462 Views)

Delta Native Doctor Deals With 2 Teenagers Who Came For Money Rituals (Video) / 40 'Yahoo Boys’ In White At Abuja Estate At Midnight Came For Engagement Party / Man Who Came For Christmas Assassinated In Aguata, Anambra (Obituary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by rafcrown(m): 2:26pm On May 27, 2023
The Ogun State Command has arrested a native doctor for allegedly killing a pastor for rituals.

Pastor Kalejaiye Ezekiel had allegedly visited the native doctor, Ogunkoya ,for some spiritual works concerning his Church and the witchdoctor, 48 , who claimed that he needed a man for rituals decided to use Ezekiel for the ritual.
Ogunkoya told the police that,” the pastor came to me for power so that his church would grow, I used the opportunity to use him for my personal job . I mixed some sleeping solution for the pastor to drink and he slept off moments afterward . As he dozed off , I picked a knife and slaughtered him. I am a native doctor and I have helped so many people including pastors who want their congregation to grow in the area.

“This particular incident happened because I personally needed human parts for a particular concoction that I wanted to prepare for one of my clients in Isoyin. When the Pastor came ,saying that he wanted power so that his congregation could grow, I used the opportunity to kill him and used the needed parts for the concoction. I gave him some solution to drink and he fell deeply asleep and that afforded me the time to slaughter him and cut out the parts I needed for my concoction. I know I have done wrong, but I want forgiveness because if you go around and ask about me, people will tell you that I am a good person; this one just happened the way it did.”

Ogun State Police public relations officer ,DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the native doctor who was arrested by men on routine stop and search duty along Isoyin road would be seriously profiled to know how many people he may have killed in the same manner. Oyeyemi said that at the end of investigation the suspect would be charged to court for murder.

1 Like

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by Solofresh2: 2:38pm On May 27, 2023
Nawa oo cry

1 Like

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by Wodu89: 2:48pm On May 27, 2023
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by fennels007(m): 3:05pm On May 27, 2023
The hunter became the hunted

7 Likes

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by Kajaard: 3:25pm On May 27, 2023
Lol 🤣😆😂

This is why I keep saying that over 90% of pastors we have in this country are fake and only in it for the money. Pathetic.

7 Likes

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by wrongman665(m): 3:32pm On May 27, 2023
grin grin grin
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by SHINJACRUSADER: 3:33pm On May 27, 2023
rafcrown:
The Ogun State Command has arrested a native doctor for allegedly killing a pastor for rituals.

Pastor Kalejaiye Ezekiel had allegedly visited the native doctor, Ogunkoya ,for some spiritual works concerning his Church and the witchdoctor, 48 , who claimed that he needed a man for rituals decided to use Ezekiel for the ritual.
Ogunkoya told the police that,” the pastor came to me for power so that his church would grow, I used the opportunity to use him for my personal job . I mixed some sleeping solution for the pastor to drink and he slept off moments afterward . As he dozed off , I picked a knife and slaughtered him. I am a native doctor and I have helped so many people including pastors who want their congregation to grow in the area.

“This particular incident happened because I personally needed human parts for a particular concoction that I wanted to prepare for one of my clients in Isoyin. When the Pastor came ,saying that he wanted power so that his congregation could grow, I used the opportunity to kill him and used the needed parts for the concoction. I gave him some solution to drink and he fell deeply asleep and that afforded me the time to slaughter him and cut out the parts I needed for my concoction. I know I have done wrong, but I want forgiveness because if you go around and ask about me, people will tell you that I am a good person; this one just happened the way it did.”

Ogun State Police public relations officer ,DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the native doctor who was arrested by men on routine stop and search duty along Isoyin road would be seriously profiled to know how many people he may have killed in the same manner. Oyeyemi said that at the end of investigation the suspect would be charged to court for murder.

Where is the source of this Ur stupid story you mohammadian terrorist head slammer

4 Likes

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by TreasureJunky: 4:01pm On May 27, 2023
It is his effrontery for me,,, you killed and at the same time you're saying that people around know that you're a good man. Which good man kills? Be contradicting yourself, muûrderér

5 Likes

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by stunnert(m): 7:52pm On May 27, 2023
It a dog eat dog world

2 Likes

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by rafcrown(m): 10:29pm On May 27, 2023
Any sensible person must be current with reliable news in his or her environment.Fools like rumours than news from newspapers.
A DECENT PERSON must know or learn how to comment in a civilized manner.
Native doctor nabbed for killing pastor for ritualshttps://www.sunnewsonline.com/native-doctor-nabbed-for-killing-pastor-for-rituals/
quote author=SHINJACRUSADER post=123401960]

Where is the source of this Ur stupid story you mohammadian terrorist head slammer[/quote]

1 Like

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by rafcrown(m): 10:49pm On May 27, 2023
INSECURITY IN NIGERIA.
I BELIEVE THAT ALL PASTORS,ALFAS AND NATIVE DOCTORS Must have a document to show names of people visiting them, arrival and departure times and areas of assistance requested for and assistance rendered. Record keeping so that police officers can peruse when necessary.
One God knows the numbers of people that have been killed by the ritualists.
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by Yoighaman(m): 1:11am On May 28, 2023
2 scammers. 1 outsmarted the other. May his soul rest in peace anyway.

1 Like

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by Nice2023(m): 6:19am On May 28, 2023
Go to offices,na so many of their them do juju to be promoted,to be liked and others hated.

They always rely on something.

Just imagine how the man is claiming to be a good man after killing a human being.

Good man my foot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by iHateFraudsters: 6:45am On May 28, 2023
Going to a native doctor is not bad.

The only bad thing is your intentions.

What some people sacrifice humans for, others can achieve the same sacrifice with cows, goats and chickens.

1 Like

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by H20nogetenemy: 7:08am On May 28, 2023
K
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by TsbAfrica: 8:00am On May 28, 2023
If he is as powerful as he claims he is he should not fear the four walls of any kind of containment... He will just disappear and appear back at his shrine as they do in Nollywood nah.... Baba calm down... Abi you no sure of yourself again ni?

1 Like

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by Lama70(m): 10:00am On May 28, 2023
Really pathetic. A similar incident happened few years back in Osun state when a pastor from Ibadan went to acquire power too.

Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by mysticwarrior(m): 10:10am On May 28, 2023
We don't hear of native doctors going to pastors to seek powers, there are lots of such pastors out there using diabolical means to promote their ministry.

1 Like

Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by Astra101: 1:24pm On May 28, 2023
T
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by rafcrown(m): 3:57pm On Oct 07, 2023
[SO daft to use google.quote author=SHINJACRUSADER post=123401960]

Where is the source of this Ur stupid story you mohammadian terrorist head slammer[/quote]
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by rafcrown(m): 9:52am On Oct 21, 2023
TOO LAZY TO USE GOOGLE SEARCH. LAZY YOUTH.
rafcrown:
[SO daft to use google.quote author=SHINJACRUSADER post=123401960]

Where is the source of this Ur stupid story you mohammadian terrorist head slammer
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by Blackfire(m): 2:50am On Oct 22, 2023
Increasing IGR
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by judedwriter(m): 2:58pm On Oct 22, 2023
Kajaard:
Lol 🤣😆😂

This is why I keep saying that over 90% of pastors we have in this country are fake and only in it for the money. Pathetic.

90%??
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by BennyDGreat: 10:35pm On Oct 23, 2023
iHateFraudsters:
Going to a native doctor is not bad.

The only bad thing is your intentions.

What some people sacrifice humans for, others can achieve the same sacrifice with cows, goats and chickens.

Don't play with the devil. He doesn't show mercy
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by iHateFraudsters: 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Don't play with the devil. He doesn't show mercy

And how do you know the devil so well?
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by BennyDGreat: 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

And how do you know the devil so well?

Look all around carefully, you will see the patterns he operates with.
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by iHateFraudsters: 5:13pm On Nov 18, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Look all around carefully, you will see the patterns he operates with.

Which pattern?

How can the devil have a pattern?
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by BennyDGreat: 5:30pm On Nov 18, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

Which pattern?

How can the devil have a pattern?

Lol where do you stay?
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by iHateFraudsters: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2023
BennyDGreat:

Lol where do you stay?

The point is the devil can never have a pattern.
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by BennyDGreat: 12:26pm On Nov 19, 2023
iHateFraudsters:

The point is the devil can never have a pattern.

If you can tell me the region you stay...I will be able to relate some of his patterns to you in relatable examples
Re: How A Native Doctor Killed A Pastor Who Came For Occult Power To Grow His Church by Stanleymaster1: 8:38pm On Nov 19, 2023
They use miracles to device those with weak or no faith. If you can read and write and u are still depending only to the teaching of ur pastor, sorry heaven is not 100% sure for you. Study ur Bible with ur free time to build ur faith, and pray for understanding , no fake pastor can decieve u.

(1) (Reply)

Hausa Corper Flogs Igbo Student To Coma For Writing 'biafra Boy' In His Textbook / Black axee v Vikings They Shoot This One They Still Stone His Head - VIDEO / See What Barbaric Guys In Ejigbo Did To An Alleged Pepper Thief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.