Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,963 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:19 AM

How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares (4351 Views)

Buying Stocks, Bonds And Shares In Nigeria / Stocks That Can Make You Rich In 2007 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares by reaZON(m): 1:57am On Jul 26, 2008
[b][/b][pre][/pre][center][/center][size=16pt][/size][color=#990000][/color]

You can start investing in stocks with as little as N500, depending on how you start. you can start with any of these:

1.  Open an account with a stock broking firm (which is usually free). you can deposit as low as N500 or more with them. Tell them to choose a good stock and buy for you or you can choose the stock yourself and instruct them to buy it for you on the floor of the Nigerian stock exchange. some stocks are sold for N5, N2, N1 and even less. With as little as N500, you can get 100 units, 300units, 500 units or more of a stock depending on the price of the stock. The blue chip (big companies) stocks you see today where once penny stocks. Those that bought it at that very low price made the most gain. Guarantee bank share that once sold above N30 today was once sold for about N2. Juluis Berger share that is above N100 today, was once sold for N10 and they will keep appreciating. If you had bought it then, where would you be today?? It is never too late; there are still penny (low-priced) stocks that are very good today. so, start today with the little you have because the penny stocks of today are the blue chips of tomorrow. The N2 stock of today is the N50 stock of tomorrow. Most of the big investor you see today started from a low level.

2.    In the absence of a stock broking firm, there are some public offers that sell as low as N2. Look around for a good public offer and buy. Looking at 2006, Aiico insurance did a public offer at N2.20. With just N2200, you could get yourself 1000 unit. Around June 2008,the same Aiico insurance was selling at N7. If you had bought 1000 units, by June 2008,your N2200 will worth N7000 excluding the dividends. Imagine the worth if left for another 5 or 10 years? Without waiting for 5 or 10 years, you can decide to sell and get N8000. With this buy 2 or 3 other stocks and keep growing. Those that keeping waiting to accumulate millions will definitely have missed this and so many other gold mine in the Nigerian stock market. The reality of the matter is that the thousands of today make the millions of tomorrow if well invested. The few thousands you invest today will give you millions tomorrow with which you can make more millions, that’s the beauty of the game.
     Money come and goes. It is not how much you make that matters but how much you invest into the future. Investment in stocks is one of the surest way to a happy and fulfilled future. You should not leave your future to chance and luck. Have a say in your destiny. Invest in your future today.
For more articles, investment tips and questions,
please visit :
               www. stock707.. com
Re: How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares by reaZON(m): 5:13am On Aug 02, 2008
HI,
If you have any question(s) or need any help. please feel free to post a reply
or contact me at my site.
www. stock707.. com
Re: How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares by reaZON(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2008
Do you want to know why stock prices change??
A new topic "Factors that influence a stock's price" has been posted on
www. stock707.. com
check it out now
Re: How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares by reaZON(m): 10:23am On Aug 24, 2008
Do you wonder what makes a stock's price to change,
Learn what changes stock prices and how to use it to make more money in the stock market
go to www. stock707.. com
and read the new topic "factors that influence a stock's price"
tell me what you think, Happy reading
Re: How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares by mayorde(m): 1:50pm On Aug 28, 2008
reazon, aw`ar u doing?
please i need you to put me through on this. i and three other friends of mine av decided to come together to form an investment partnership (sort of)
we are stil students but we want to bcom businees moguls tomorrow and av decided to start earlier, though quite late.

we ar planning on a monthly subscribtion of N2000 each, that's #8000 monthly to invest on stocks in the secondary market and IPO,s when available.

Now my QUESTIONS.
we av a name for the partnership but it is not registered-Do we need registration certificate before we can open a CSCS account?
Can we open in just any name and av more than or at least two signatories at a time?
Though we intend to increase our monthly contribution after a period of time-is #8000 okay to start with?
We need a very good, reliable and trusted stockbrocker that will be willing to accept our peeny, do you know of any?
WE NEED YOU TO ADVICE US ON THE MARKET REGULARLY.
Re: How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares by fadokun: 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2008
Dear,
I really appreciate your courage, but the gospel truth is that the partnership you are building does not have a strong footing, what is the basis of your partnership? what is your profit sharing ratio, what are the dos and donts?though you may not have money to register, but it is advisable you iron out things very well before commencement, because this one na money matter o, what about if you people graduate? what happens to your investment? who will sign? in who's name are you buying? since you can use your partnership name unless it is registered. Well think about it very well. If you have any question you can contact me through fadokunoluwole@gmail.com or 08055456477
Re: How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares by mayorde(m): 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2008
dear sir,

howa are u doing? i am mayorde, on nairaland.actually we av drafted our partnership agreement and put in place everyother thing as regards who will be the signatories to the account , the bank we are going to use,all other nessecary internal controls. i am a professional accounting student, i will keep the accounts and put in place every neccesary controls.

My concern is that we are not registered yet. do we need registration before we can proceed - and I guess the answer is yes, i may be wrong.wat i actually want to know is if we need a certificate of incoporation before we can open a CSCS account and how many signatories can there be to a CSCS account. if we will need a certificate of incoporation or registration of bis name, whichever applies aw do we go about it aw much does it cost.
Re: How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares by reaZON(m): 4:09am On Sep 01, 2008
mayorde:

dear sir,

howa are u doing? i am mayorde, on nairaland.actually we av drafted our partnership agreement and put in place everyother thing as regards who will be the signatories to the account , the bank we are going to use,all other nessecary internal controls. i am a professional accounting student, i will keep the accounts and put in place every neccesary controls.

My concern is that we are not registered yet. do we need registration before we can proceed - and I guess the answer is yes, i may be wrong.what i actually want to know is if we need a certificate of incoporation before we can open a CSCS account and how many signatories can there be to a CSCS account. if we will need a certificate of incoporation or registration of bis name, whichever applies aw do we go about it aw much does it cost.

dear mayorde,
I appreciate your desire to form an investment club. It is really a step in the right direction.
I know a trusted stockbroking firm that will guide you through the certificate of incorporation, cscs and any other neccessity.
Maninvest asset mgt ltd
Visit   www.maninvestasset.com
or call     01-2703508

For guides on how to invest wisely and make mega millions,
visit  www. stock707.. com
Re: How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares by obidia(f): 4:20pm On Sep 01, 2008
Pls can anyone in the house give me names and addresses of stock brokers within ikeja.Thanks
Re: How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares by fadokun: 8:07pm On Sep 01, 2008
i have replied you earlier post, you can check on LEAD CAPITAL at Adebola House,Opebi, Lagos. Our website is www.leadcapitalng.com or mail me fadokunoluwole@gmail.com or call 08055456477

wole
Re: How To Start Investing In Stocks And Shares by Nobody: 1:30pm On Dec 18, 2014
How To Invest,Make 100%+ Profit Yearly With Guarantee

A.K.A Investment Without Losing

Good day my fellow investors.I am Eti Umoren,an investment consultant. I teach people how to make triple-digit returns in their investments with zero risk. I have helped many others make money in their investments without losing for years.Now it's your turn if you are ready.

I have written a powerful book that not only guarantees the
100% safety of your holdings for decades,but also
guarantee you at least an 80% growth in the value of your
stock.I guarantee you,this works like magic. but it's all
about newfound discoveries and secrets......secrets no one
knows and having access to these 20 secrets can almost
make you control the stock market forever and even charge
others millions for managing their money.
Neediness to say, I charge small book about the topic all
investors have been dreaming for and I'm writing this from
experience of helping more investors get rich and people
love to hear me when I talk on radio or consult rich clients.
I Love Consulting Clients because I add More Value to them.
In this book,I'm going to reveal 20 ways you can invest your
money in stocks and go back to sleep while your account is
popping up with quick and juicy high on consultations
because it takes my time and sometimes gets me actively
involved in the investment process.
I charge from N100,000 to N350,000 per day on
consultations. A rich client heard of me from his investor
friend and called me that he's managing hundreds of
millions to invest for others,so I charged him N55,
000(N5,000 for transport) a day and now he's still calling
and thanking me. "Each of your secrets is worth N1million
plus",he usually says.
Now,I want the world to know my secrets through my
N10,000 book. I can also consult through whatsapp.
zero eight one zero one five one two seven five eight
I'll give 2 for free.....
Stay tuned.
For those who are very interested in my knowledge,I'll show
you Strategy No.1 of investing with guarantee which is in my
book. Many people have ordered for it but it's about to be
fully edited for final publishing. So, you can order your copy.
Or visit my office at No. 5 mini-woji road,Woji, Port Harcourt.
zero eight one zero one five one two seven five eight
Strategy No. 1: The Blitzkrieg Strategy:
Blitzkrieg is a German(and English) word and is mainly used
for war.When it comes investment with guarantee,you have to
master the blitzkrieg strategy because investors are
constantly waging war with each other. It's a strategy of
exploiting the emotional arbitrage of the market.This is a point
and kill strategy for investment guarantee.You'll learn more
from the book.
Strategy No. 2 : The Dirty Strategy:
This is a rock solid strategy of investment perfection. It's
about getting dirty to find that investment gem that will
guarantee returns. It is a strategy beyond strategy. It's
proven to work like an ATM machine for your stocks or any
investment. You don't have to believe me,but this works for
me and for those I charge. high fees to consult. My book is
the cheapest way to get this knowledge.
Explaining The Dirty Strategy is beyond the scope of this
write-up.But I have accurately distilled the knowledge in my
book.
Strategy No. 3 : The Engine Of Capitalism Strategy :
This is the most controversial strategy and it is hard-core. It
works like magic. It's the strategy we've been deceived by the
investment world not to believe for hundreds of years and
now the secret to its revolutionary power is staring you on the
face. This secret will show you why 95% of investors struggle
to make 20% return per year while the elite few investors
easily make 100% + consistently without even thinking. The
difference is knowledge.
Strategy No.4: The Stakes Strategy:
This is like a time bomb to your investment problems because
it's a timely,effective and efficient strategy.
It will tell you why you shouldn't buy stocks the way everyone
buys. The rich buy stakes of companies,while the poor and
middle class buy stocks.
The difference is that the rich think differently while the poor
and middle class think like every investor. The rich
synergistically orchestrate the value in an investment and they
see things differently.I have lived with my rich uncle for years
and I know what I'm talking about. I can't write every secret
about this ATM strategy for the sake of time and space,but
this stakes strategy is forever a winning strategy and it is the
investment strategy that separates the rich from others.
My book, How To Invest With Guarantee While Making 80%+",
describes all these strategies in details,with examples and
anecdotal evidences. You don't have to believe me,because
this techniques have worked for several others I have
consulted and lives have been changed. I am not only in the
investment business. I am in the business of changing lives.
This book is the perfect book for any investor,whether you
invest in stocks,bonds,property,e.t.c. It is not for mutual fund
investors because mutual fund investors are not active
investors.
I am an investment consultant. I teach people how to invest
money without losinh
You can also call for consultations. My fees are high because
what I have to deliver is 100 times more valuable than my
fees.
On Facebook, you can reach me through my Facebook name.
Eti Umoren
You can start calling friends .Thanks for your attention.

(1) (Reply)

I Have30million Naira / Earn Legit And Passive Income In $ Daily / MMM Just Crashed !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.