Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,914 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

MMM Just Crashed !!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / MMM Just Crashed !!! (4362 Views)

MMM Has Crashed Again: The Secret Behind The Ponzi [exposed] / Mmm Just Crashed / Givers Forum Has Finally Crashed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

MMM Just Crashed !!! by Nobody: 5:31am On Dec 13, 2016
i woke up to check my account at midnight as usual and had plans to cash out my 823,000 to start a business nextweek see the message i got cryi woke up to check my account at midnight as usual and had plans to cash out my 823,000 to start a business nextweek see the message i got

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Nobody: 5:32am On Dec 13, 2016
just 24hours after SERGEY spoke i call such systematic crashing chaii gbese re o!!!

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Presh900(m): 5:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Ntoooor!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by nerilove(m): 5:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Sergey don vex because of GMB

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by hopeforcharles(m): 5:37am On Dec 13, 2016
Guy relax it's just freezing

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by ironheart(m): 5:41am On Dec 13, 2016
Dont worry you will be compensated with 50% interest

6 Likes

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 13, 2016
ironheart:
Dont worry you will be compensated with 50% interest
Amen but bro who will PH so others can GH again....from the look of things MMM has created panoc amongst investors i just registered a 2mil clients sef now they won't pay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Horlazuncanmi(m): 5:54am On Dec 13, 2016
mmm can't crash now, just relaxed
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Garshyzee(m): 5:54am On Dec 13, 2016
Show ur picx of d 823k or i dont cry believe it... Meanwhile ny 600k da there too... Relax bro its just freezng

4 Likes

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Nobody: 5:56am On Dec 13, 2016
Presh900:
Ntoooor!!
haba badbelle what will u gain for hating
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by ironheart(m): 5:59am On Dec 13, 2016
gatti23:

Amen but bro who will PH so others can GH again....from the look of things MMM has created panoc amongst investors i just registered a 2mil clients sef now they won't pay
my brother, your in trouble
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Nobody: 6:01am On Dec 13, 2016
Not exaggerating i have visited the toilet More than 7times today.... Y the 20%holiday bonus if u will freeze all confirmed account??

4 Likes

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Godfullsam(m): 6:01am On Dec 13, 2016
And my wife GH yesterday night aand was immediateky matched. I hope she will get paid undecided
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by IVORY2009(m): 6:14am On Dec 13, 2016
chai chai chai.... All my money? shocked shocked grin
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by ayusco85(m): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Ok
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by emeogbo: 6:27am On Dec 13, 2016
Mmm decreased high level of stealing, killing prostitution and armed robbery among the youths, Now let the government watch and see what mmm has been preventing all these while

4 Likes

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Okwori12(m): 6:49am On Dec 13, 2016
You don't have to jump into conclusion that mmm has crashed. wait till January and see.
Well Participants, you just have to be patient. I believe is a way to save you xmas spending.
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by antosly(m): 6:54am On Dec 13, 2016
No be da same move wey forex been take waka?

I pray let it not happen
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by olagamalin(m): 7:00am On Dec 13, 2016
emeogbo:
Mmm decreased high level of stealing, killing prostitution and armed robbery among the youths, Now let the government watch and see what mmm has been preventing all these while
Oga, stop hiding your evil intentions under the guise of mmm. It's in you

11 Likes

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by olagamalin(m): 7:02am On Dec 13, 2016
Sorry to the affected people ....I'm sure you were aware if the risks before venturing....and I hope you made enough while it lasted. Cos honestly you got enough warnings. On to the next scheme!!! #WePush

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Nobody: 7:13am On Dec 13, 2016
I warned people that MMM wont pay during this festive period (when demand is more than supply) but many didnt listen.

Where do you want them to get the money from when everybody PHed to GH during xmas( to use and flex)

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by martinz1: 7:14am On Dec 13, 2016
This is a very bad move by mmm, they are supposed to notify people ahead before doing this, they have no respect for peoples feelings and emotions

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by maxwell767(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by ednut1(m): 7:39am On Dec 13, 2016
spare cash una no hear. zero sympathy

1 Like

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by registration(m): 7:40am On Dec 13, 2016
ok
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Dicksonpal: 7:42am On Dec 13, 2016
Okwori12:
You don't have to jump into conclusion that mmm has crashed. wait till January and see.
Well Participants, you just have to be patient. I believe is a way to save you xmas spending.
my GH is still reading.... Some hours to go.
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Nobody: 7:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Don't blame mmm because mmm has no central account where people pay money into.In this case the last people to PH.losses. I am part of them.I understood the risk.and I used spare money.I will GH by january 14th.I just have to believe in the system that as made my financial status.better.
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Luizkid(m): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2016
the person that's supposed 2 pay my bro posted a teller yet nothing in my account, no number to call, his guider is a Gambian, just stucked... Guiders what should he do??
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by myrrtle(m): 7:59am On Dec 13, 2016
no be small thing.
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Ifebaby16(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Luizkid:
the person that's supposed 2 pay my bro posted a teller yet nothing in my account, no number to call, his guider is a Gambian, just stucked... Guiders what should he do??
I think you should call the police.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Garshyzee(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
gatti23:
Not exaggerating i have visited the toilet More than 7times today....
Y the 20%holiday bonus if u will freeze all confirmed account??
And ur money there might no b up to 200k ooo
Re: MMM Just Crashed !!! by Garshyzee(m): 8:25am On Dec 13, 2016
Ifebaby16:

I think you should call the police.
Bro u high gan grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Beware Of Asian Girls On Tinder, Luring You To Invest In Crypto Currency / How I Can Monitor My Investments On The Nigerian Stock Exchange / Thank You Sweet Jesus: MMM Just Paid Me!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.