Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Opensource 3D Game Participation Call - Programming (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Opensource 3D Game Participation Call (22339 Views)

Going Opensource With Asp.net!! / The Best E-commerce Platform For Nigeria (opensource) / How To Make Money With Opensource (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opensource 3D Game Participation Call by asalimpo(m): 3:21pm On Feb 01, 2019
BlueMagnificent:

Wow... Longest time.

Well... There is a playable proof of concept ( Drone Anarchy)

The project is a bit on hold due to fewer interested people but it's definitely not abandoned

time flies bro. I remember the effort you nd some few others put into this project. It ran for a long while on this board. But i fear like all things programmng the buzz usually fizzles out sooner than it ought.
Will check it out.

Think NL should have a way of anchoring certain threads so that they dont get buried forever under d flood of new posts.
#fulaman's java tutorial
#appcypher's Astro programming language
etc.
Re: Opensource 3D Game Participation Call by BlueMagnificent(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2019
asalimpo:

time flies bro. I remember the effort you nd some few others put into this project. It ran for a long while on this board. But i fear like all things programmng the buzz usually fizzles out sooner than it ought.
Will check it out.

Think NL should have a way of anchoring certain threads so that they dont get buried forever under d flood of new posts.
#fulaman's java tutorial
#appcypher's Astro programming language
etc.

You are right though...
At a time I was running it alone and it was really tasking as a side project ( it was not easy making out time for it from my day job)

I would really like to dust it off and start it up again, but going at it alone would really slow down the progress

And really time really flies
Re: Opensource 3D Game Participation Call by nijabazaar: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2019
BlueMagnificent:

You are right though...
At a time I was running it alone and it was really tasking as a side project ( it was not easy making out time for it from my day job)

I would really like to dust it off and start it up again, but going at it alone would really slow down the progress

And really time really flies

Hi bluemagnificient, howz Blender
Re: Opensource 3D Game Participation Call by BlueMagnificent(m): 8:48pm On Feb 02, 2019
nijabazaar:

Hi bluemagnificient, howz Blender

grin Blender is still my tool of choice for 3d assets creation and yes I still do 3d cool
Re: Opensource 3D Game Participation Call by lafftar: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
@OP, I can help with sound, voiceovers and story. I can speak in a passable English accent and a native North American accent. What's the story of your game currently?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Opensource 3D Game Participation Call by BlueMagnificent(m): 3:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
lafftar:
@OP, I can help with sound, voiceovers and story. I can speak in a passable English accent and a native North American accent. What's the story of your game currently?

You can visit http://darkdove.proboards.com/ and check out the "Development Ideas" category

1 Like

Re: Opensource 3D Game Participation Call by Canme4u(m): 12:48pm On Feb 21, 2019
BlueMagnificent:

You can visit http://darkdove.proboards.com/ and check out the "Development Ideas" category
I'll advise you to create a WhatsApp group for the discussion on this game, it will be easier to wake it up and keep the convo going.
Re: Opensource 3D Game Participation Call by lafftar: 5:06am On Aug 31, 2020
BlueMagnificent:

Hey bro, sorry for taking literally more than a year to respond, do you have discord or skype? Even WhatsApp?
Re: Opensource 3D Game Participation Call by BlueMagnificent(m): 6:07pm On Sep 12, 2020
lafftar:

Hey bro, sorry for taking literally more than a year to respond, do you have discord or skype? Even WhatsApp?

Well, I do have whatsapp but I might consider creating a telegram group smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What's The Best Laptop For Coding / Help Me Write The Quadratic Equation (almighty Formula) In This Languages / Please Rate This: My First Data Visualization Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.