Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,995 members, 7,828,512 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Anita Joseph Gives Life To Christ…regrets Having Tattoos In Her Body - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Anita Joseph Gives Life To Christ…regrets Having Tattoos In Her Body (1151 Views)

Man Tattoos Eyeball After Accident Left His Eyeball White And Cloudy (pictures) / See New Photos Of Actress Anita Joseph / Why Should A Lady Expose Her Body Like This In Public? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anita Joseph Gives Life To Christ…regrets Having Tattoos In Her Body by DeolaPhilips: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2013
Anita Joseph, the high-flying Nollywood actress was said to have broken down in tears when she received the message of God from a fan about how to live a decent and Godly life.

Anita who has tattoos in six parts of her body, back of her palm, waist, top of her boobs, left leg, neck and arm seems to have become God’s advocate who now preach for people to desist from this sinful act and she is ready to look for a way of cleaning hers out as soon as possible. She had a change of heart because of an encounter with a fan.
Read more on http://deolaphilips..com/2013/12/anita-joseph-gives-life-to.html

Re: Anita Joseph Gives Life To Christ…regrets Having Tattoos In Her Body by tayork(m): 8:48am On Dec 06, 2013
If it true then I welcome her to the true light, I pray she doesn't back slide
Re: Anita Joseph Gives Life To Christ…regrets Having Tattoos In Her Body by ifex370(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2013
eziokwu sad
Re: Anita Joseph Gives Life To Christ…regrets Having Tattoos In Her Body by Swiftlee(m): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2013
Bia... Is that her former picsure or the new born again pose? Besides, if she is truly born again and changed, time to wear cloths to cover those places. You cant walk up to me with tatoos in all K n C and expect me listens. Aboki na, try as fast as possible to clean those stuff! Im not a fan sha, just incase..grin grin
Re: Anita Joseph Gives Life To Christ…regrets Having Tattoos In Her Body by XLR8(m): 10:41am On Dec 06, 2013
IT REMAINS LIL WAYNE

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince Responds After Fans Accuse Him Of Bleaching (see Photo) / The First Time He Made Love To Me I Cried Home To My Sister>>>> Ngozi Iweka / The Hundreds Of Thousands Of Dummies Who Follow DON JAZZY On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.