Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,008 members, 7,810,794 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. (5932 Views)

What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / Things That Guys Secretly Envy About Girls. / Ten Things Guys Like About Girls And Ten Things Girls Like About Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 12:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Do not take their words serious when they are angry: an angry girl could pronounce anything pronounceable from her mouth without thinking. An angry girl could even tell a high class person like "Dangote" that he is a shameless man, hopeless man, he is a fool...etc. An angry girl could even advice him to go get a life. This means that when girls are angry, they don't think before they talk, words only come from their mouth, not from their mind. They don't really mean the dirty things they say, but they say it to make you feel pained . Alot of guys that have sisters at home can attest to it. Like my younger sister, I could only give her a good slap and live, I can't listen to her because she spits hell. "( I remember when in secondary school, and I got into a fight in school, I didn't know that my sister had called my mum, 30mins later, my mum showed up in school and met me and the boy that fought in principals office, It was when we got home that I knew that my sister called her. I asked my sister: were you not the one that said am not your brother again yerterday? Why do you care to save me? She smiled and said; I don't want you to get hurt. Hmmm)" That is why it is adviceable for a guy not to exchange words with a lady in such condition. Girls really mean what they say, when they are emotionally normal. A girl that tells you that you are not a man with a smilling face means it, don't think she is joking even when she pretends to be joking. You better check withing yourself and make positive changes about your life. Don't hate her, but thank God that he used her to point out the fault in your life. Always take note of those awkward things she says about you jokingly.

6 Likes

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Saraben(f): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
u r on point...dis is noting bt d truth as a lady I can testify to dat

4 Likes

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
Saraben: u r on point...dis is noting bt d truth as a lady I can testify to dat
u ladies are just d opposite of men. When a guy is angry, that is when he tells u d truth. And guys don't do much talking when angry, they take action eg fight. I hope this makes frontpage

2 Likes

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by princesa(f): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
So many people with degrees on Women Physiology and Women Psychographics on here... undecided

1 Like

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
princesa: So many people with degrees on Women Physiology and Women Psychographics on here... undecided
its not easy to have a phd in women matters. U girls can also know about men... (anything a man can do, a woman can do even better) I xpect u to do better dear.

1 Like

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
hmmmm.....good to know dis
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 2:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
For married men, beating ur wife is not the best option in this condition. U can probably walk out and Allow her to cool down. Then, u can slowly walk up to her and sort out the problem by this time. Cheers!!!

2 Likes

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by kingofpool: 2:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Op wat of wen u re dreamin? Coz dia is dis gal dat told me while jokin in dream dat she wanna dump her bf nd start fvckin me evry day, does she mean it?
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 2:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
king of pool: Op wat of wen u re dreamin? Coz dia is dis gal dat told me while jokin in dream dat she wanna dump her bf nd start fvckin me evry day, does she mean it?
In ur dreams, she mean it.

1 Like

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Danhumprey: 2:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
princesa: So many people with degrees on Women Physiology and Women Psychographics on here... undecided
grin I tire ooo!
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by mspee(f): 2:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
OP shut up!!! angry angry

#iamangry wink

1 Like

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 3:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
ms_pee: OP shut up!!! angry angry

#iamangry wink
hahahaha, so I woun't take u serious.
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Fayrouzz(m): 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2013
Loll.. Story.. If anyone in her anger makes a threat to ur life, always take it seriously.
*you never know with women*
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by mspee(f): 3:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Alikaxon: hahahaha, so I woun't take u serious.

Please do, you are a shameless man. angry

#iamangry grin

1 Like

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by princesa(f): 4:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
ms_pee:

#iamangry grin
op don't take her serious for she's only an angry woman grin
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 4:16pm On Dec 06, 2013
ms_pee:

#iamangry grin
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by mspee(f): 4:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
princesa:
op don't take her serious for she's only an angry woman grin

OP please do take me serious, don't mind princesa cheesy
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by ObiOkpor(m): 4:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
king of pool: Op wat of wen u re dreamin? Coz dia is dis gal dat told me while jokin in dream dat she wanna dump her bf nd start fvckin me evry day, does she mean it?
okenchi!she no mean am
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by espiranza(f): 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
ms_pee:

#iamangry grin
you really are just an ordinary girl who makes mistake. He said he won't take you serious and you busted a blood vessel cos of dat? Calling him shameless? Insult no far from una mouth. Don't blame you though. When an average girl has a boyfriend, she thinks she's on top of d world and every other men are worthless. What if ur boyfriend was a davido or a ronaldo, do you have to shoot all other men?

2 Likes

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by sammyrollo: 4:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
truee talk...
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by sammyrollo: 4:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
espiranza: you really are just an ordinary girl who makes mistake. He said he won't take you serious and you busted a blood vessel cos of dat? Calling him shameless? Insult no far from una mouth. Don't blame you though. When an average girl has a boyfriend, she thinks she's on top of d world and every other men are worthless. What if ur boyfriend was a davido or a ronaldo, do you have to shoot all other men?
plz what's this one saying..
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by espiranza(f): 4:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
sammyrollo: plz what's this one saying..
i'm sure you didn't loose ur spare tyres....
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by mspee(f): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
espiranza: you really are just an ordinary girl who makes mistake. He said he won't take you serious and you busted a blood vessel cos of dat? Calling him shameless? Insult no far from una mouth. Don't blame you though. When an average girl has a boyfriend, she thinks she's on top of d world and every other men are worthless. What if ur boyfriend was a davido or a ronaldo, do you have to shoot all other men?

You do really need to get yourself a sense of humour ASAP dear. wink

By the way, what're you saying? undecided
It's a pity that you don't know what "just an ordinary girl who make mistakes" is. angry

Aiit, bye!! smiley

2 Likes

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 5:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
hmmm, u said it with smiles, u mean it.
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by IAMBREEZY: 7:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
Op nice write up.
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Alikaxon(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
IAMBREEZY: Op nice write up.
Thanks, I want it to make front page!
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by espiranza(f): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
ms_pee:

You do really need to get yourself a sense of humour ASAP dear. wink

By the way, what're you saying? undecided
It's a pity that you don't know what "just an ordinary girl who make mistakes" is. angry

Aiit, bye!! smiley
sense of humour? ASAP? Christ on the Cross don't make me want to cos In d famous words of Shao Khan...."Don't make me laugh"

1 Like

Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Alikaxon: Thanks, I want it to make front page!

Then?

Btw... nice piece.
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by jjagz: 3:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by JAVANESE(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
ms_pee:

#iamangry grin
Must u behave childish eh?
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by mspee(f): 4:52pm On Dec 11, 2013
JAVANESE:
Must u behave childish eh?

And you are? undecided
Re: One(1) Sure Fact You Must Know About Girls. by Chinboli(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2013
Alikaxon: Thanks, I want it to make front page!

Alrite Limme Talk to my Brother. . . . Just Some Minutes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Happens When This Lady Accidentally Sent Her Adult Photos To Her DAD! / Game Time...(romancelanders Sing) / 10 Places To Touch A Woman And Make Her Go Crazy For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.