Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,393 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever (45814 Views)

Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by JadeWilliam(f): 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Others ar talkin abt husbnd;dis one is talkin abt boyfrnd

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by deanxy: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
they are not getting you cos all they fink n can fink of is MO[color=#000099][/color]NEY.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by JadeWilliam(f): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
gratieao: 1. Forget about money
2. Dont even think about money
3. Leave money alone
4. Dont ask him for money
5. I said forget about money even if he tempt you with money reject it
Ladies i dont know whether you are getting me..?

This advise is 4workin class ladies or babes who's parents ar rich or somother category of girls who mak money som other way.

U can't c an unemployed graduate or a babe who's peeps ar just managing&giv her dis kind of advice.Sh'l just swear 4u.

Even village girls want 2wear brazilian hair&use Z10 bb courtesy boyfriend.
I'm just saying.Men b realistic.If u want ur babe 2b hardcore faithful;help her out wit her needs afta al u guys demand 4somthng in return.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by JadeWilliam(f): 2:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Y ar African men damn stingy&afraid of spending money on chicks? shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jade William:

This advise is 4workin class ladies or babes who's parents ar rich or somother category of girls who mak money som other way.

U can't c an unemployed graduate or a babe who's peeps ar just managing&giv her dis kind of advice.Sh'l just swear 4u.

I'm just saying.Men b realistic.If u want ur babe 2b hardcore faithful;help her out wit her needs afta al u guys demand 4somthng in return.

I don't think there is anything wrong in helping out a lady you are seeing if the cash is there. Where it is wrong is when it is a case of extortion. Eg. Asking a guy who earns 50k a month for Brazilian and z10.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jade William: [size=16pt]Y ar African men damn stingy&afraid of spending money on chicks? [/size]

Very few magas and mugus in this part of the world. LOL.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jade William:

Am sure deep down in ur hrt,u knw moni doesnt buy faithfulnes

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by Policewoman(f): 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nonsense post. Most boys are stingy and miserly and will hide under this post to deny their women of maintainance money.

4 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Very few magas and mugus in this part of the world. LOL.
I share ur thot oo,seems guyz r wising up

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by ezeama1010(m): 2:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
Austeenx: Well, my religious doctrine is against love in relationships.
Which religion is dat

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by emmabest2000(m): 2:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Popowaa: For this xmas season?Abeg we can talk abt love after xmasgringringrin
grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by JadeWilliam(f): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

Eg. Asking a guy who earns 50k a month for Brazilian and z10.
They said village girls ar less demandin than townshp babes but go 2d village&c competition.
I'm not askin guys 2buy brazilian hair 4babes o but they shldn't act lik money is not a key important thng in a r/shp if u want ur chick 2b faithful.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by JadeWilliam(f): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
Charlesamino:
Am sure deep down in ur hrt,u knw moni doesnt buy faithfulnes
Oh! That's a wise talk dear undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by dilim247: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2013
Comment my reserve
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by thegoodjoehunt(m): 3:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jade William:
They said village girls ar less demandin than townshp babes but go 2d village&c competition.
I'm not askin guys 2buy brazilian hair 4babes o but they shldn't act lik money is not a key important thng in a r/shp if u want ur chick 2b faithful.

I get you. I still believe in needs and not wants. If the guy a lady agrees to see can provide Brazilian and she needs it no beef. If the guy doesn't have that kind of cash to spare and she needs the Brazilian. No need to deceive each other and cheat. Break up and date according to your needs.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by JadeWilliam(f): 3:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
ngozievergreen: whats wrong with this new generation broke ass dudes.
What happened to those days when a typical bf want to impress her with money and gifts,with love in his heart; in the olden days, a fisherman boyfriend gets her fish and a hunter bush meat.
These days, every guy thinks money is not necessary in relationships, for what?
What do u even understand by the term love?
Of course love is not only abt money but u guys got to be realistic for once and stop over exaggerating cashless relationships.
My sister I tire o.Even wen we use our salaries 2look good-make fine hair,change our wardrope&so on;they'l tel us we're frivolious wit spending instead of complimentin us.
African men sef

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
ezeama1010: Which religion is dat

TSS.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by Popowaa: 3:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Policewoman: Nonsense post. Most boys are stingy and miserly and will hide under this post to deny their women of maintainance money.
If they like let them go and hide in the sea,we will fish them outgringringringringrin

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by masky101(m): 3:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
rill: 6) Give him money grin
. .....and more money grin
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by Coldfeet(f): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
Charlesamino:
Dts y u r being used,dumpd & disrespectd witout any say 4m u 'since u'v been bought' @ d end of d day
I really feel like insulting someone today and am very glad you've voluntarily donated yourself! Charlesamino thanks for this opportunity you've given me! I've been itching to call someone names today you know why? Well I just feel like!! Please don't take it personal o! And I hope I don't get banned or this post hidden pls mod incharge of this section I beg you to oblige me just this once plssss?? Now back to Charlesamino you see sometimes its good to keep your opinion to yourself and if you must counter anothers on this Nl pls don't make the mistake of countering coldfeets she can be biatch sometimes gerrit? So back to the insult you are an idi@! Bye. P.S am the one that liked ur post I quoted cos I want you to come back to this thread so you can see this my article.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
gratieao: 1. Forget about money
2. Dont even think about money
3. Leave money alone
4. Dont ask him for money
5. I said forget about money even if he tempt you with money reject it
Ladies i dont know whether you are getting me..?

The list is a big lie! The only way your BF will love you forever is to be 'UNDERSTANDING'. It is the most important thing than not asking for money. Maybe money matter most in Africa all rather it is African thing. The reason the OP thinks that is what will make a guy to love a girl forever. That is a pure bullsh*t!

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
Popowaa: If they like let them go and hide in the sea,we will fish them outgringringringringrin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Coldfeet: I really feel like insulting someone today and am very glad you've voluntarily donated yourself! Charlesamino thanks for this opportunity you've given me! I've been itching to call someone names today you know why? Well I just feel like!! Please don't take it personal o! And I hope I don't get banned or this post hidden pls mod incharge of this section I beg you to oblige me just this once plssss?? Now back to Charlesamino you see sometimes its good to keep your opinion to yourself and if you must counter anothers on this Nl pls don't make the mistake of countering coldfeets she can be biatch sometimes gerrit? So back to the insult you are an idi@! Bye. P.S am the one that liked ur post I quoted cos I want you to come back to this thread so you can see this my article.
God bless u coldfeet, i guess truth is truly bitter
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by teelady(f): 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2013
Treat your gal like a queen,if she is worth it, she would surely treat you like a king. I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by AngelaHamza(f): 5:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=gratieao][/quote]like seriously, dn don't ask me 4 evn a kiss 2
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by Rejoice5000(f): 5:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Forgetting money @post SEE UR MOUTH.where he is touching na OMO u wan take wash am?

3 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by smartg(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
4 ways to make your girlfriend run away from you.
1. Tell her you're broke whenever she needs money.
2. Stop giving her money completely.
3. Give her reasons why she need to stop plating her hair.
4. Tell her the truth all the time, she will run four-fourthy, cos ladies don't like truth.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
smartg :
4 ways to make your girlfriend run away from you.
1. Tell her you're broke whenever she needs money.
2. Stop giving her money completely.
3. Give her reasons why she need to stop plating her hair.
4. Tell her the truth all the time, cos ladies hate truth.
No 4 alone can do it

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by elobyobi: 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
cry
ngozievergreen: whats wrong with this new generation broke ass dudes.
What happened to those days when a typical bf want to impress her with money and gifts,with love in his heart; in the olden days, a fisherman boyfriend gets her fish and a hunter bush meat.
These days, every guy thinks money is not necessary in relationships, for what?
What do u even understand by the term love?
Of course love is not only abt money but u guys got to be realistic for once and stop over exaggerating cashless relationships.
I don suffer cry
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 7:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
Charlesamino:
I agree wit u bt 1 questn, does it hv 2 be or must it be 4m d guy? We say luv is sharing bt does it hv 2 come 4m 1 partner or both?
Its usu from the guy nah, nature made it so.
What a man needs from a woman he likes is respect or obedience.

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2013
Rejoice5000: Forgetting money @post SEE UR MOUTH.where he is touching na OMO u wan take wash am?
dis post na die
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever by jennifermart: 7:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
Den wot am I evn doin wit him, cos his definitely nt goin ma way

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Two Cute Nairalanders Set To Wed (Pre-Wedding Photos) / Man And His Fiancée Cultivate In The Gardens In Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.