Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,008 members, 7,828,542 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them (4423 Views)

VIDEO Of Nicki Minaj Twerkin Her Big Backside For Meek Mill With G-strings Alone / LADIES!!! Please Don't Ever Sit Like This Without Panties!! / Ladies, How Would You React When You Catch Your Man Sniffing Your Panties? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by stillmaticOG(m): 1:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
so i was talking with my girlfrnd the other day and our discussion accidentally went to dat of "female undies"...i proposed she stops wearing the regular "panties" and go for something more sexier..something to make me really crazy..she was getting angry and asked what i had in mind.and i mentioned "g-strings"..she went totally mad saying those were meant for ho's and sluts..she complained she hates the feel of a rope inside her ass chicks and even said she will break up with me if i ever brought that topic.

my question is who really is g-strings meant for? coz i really lyk it alot on ladies to d regular "panties"
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by Phranciz(m): 1:31pm On Dec 06, 2013
I laugh in your mother tongue op, break up with you becos of panties kwa. Toor if u really like am go buy am dey wear and leave that your bush girlfriend alone.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by 24in7: 1:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
am comin undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by kingofpool: 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
op... The best tin to do is for u to buy it nd start wearin it, i bet wen she see hw beautiful it is to u she ll start wearin it

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by demelza: 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
Marry her first, then you can dictate what she should wear.
Until then, its her choice to wear whatever.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by stillmaticOG(m): 1:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
king of pool: op... The best tin to do is for u to buy it nd start wearin it, i bet wen she see hw beautiful it is to u she ll start wearin it

lol
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by texanomaly(f): 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2013
I don't understand why she would get so upset, or why she would say only a ho would wear such. Talk to her again. If she is uncomfortable wearing a g-string all the time, maybe she will wear it just for you. In the bedroom. There are other options that are quite sexy, and less uncomfortable. Google Victoria's Secret. There are many very sexy options. Give it a try.

Btw...she should be your wife if you are sleeping together. wink

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by texanomaly(f): 1:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
king of pool: op... The best tin to do is for u to buy it nd start wearin it, i bet wen she see hw beautiful it is to u she ll start wearin it
ROTFL
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by princesa(f): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
king of pool:
op... The best tin to do is for u to buy it nd start wearin it, i bet wen she see hw beautiful it is to u she ll start wearin it
d best advice ever grin

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by Seun(m): 2:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly: maybe she will wear it just for you. In the bedroom.wink
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by ejifranks(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
abi grin grin grin grin grin op u don hear ?

In other news

Enjoy new GO and DIE music!! jam of life

https://www.nairaland.com/1541612/new-music-go-die-tne

http:///ubig3el2jbb4
Sweet music[/b]
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by texanomaly(f): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
@ Seun
The one and only time you quote me, and this is it? tongue

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by Nobody: 3:12pm On Dec 06, 2013

Lmaooooo!!!!

Oh my.... grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by Ariyke: 3:27pm On Dec 06, 2013
cheesy grincheesygrin
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by stillmaticOG(m): 3:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
guys no be joke o.i lyk a gud girl and all that buh some tyms i just wish she was a little bit freaky
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by IAMBREEZY: 3:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lmaokisskisskiss
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by 190: 3:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
stillmaticOG: so i was talking with my girlfrnd the other day and our discussion accidentally went to dat of "female undies"...i proposed she stops wearing the regular "panties" and go for something more sexier..something to make me really crazy..she was getting angry and asked what i had in mind.and i mentioned "g-strings"..she went totally mad saying those were meant for ho's and sluts..she complained she hates the feel of a rope inside her ass chicks and even said she will break up with me if i ever brought that topic.

my question is who really is g-strings meant for? coz i really lyk it alot on ladies to d regular "panties"

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by sexymoma(f): 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
SMH.... G-Strings ko, Q-Strings ni...
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by 190: 3:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
well i wear G Strings all the time, i dont understand why your girlfriend who aint exposed and some lowlifer would

generalize and conclude g strings are meant for ho's

i'd say phuck her undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by waternogetenemy: 3:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
U can wear them
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by sexymoma(f): 3:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
190: well i wear G Strings all the time, i dont understand why your girlfriend who aint exposed and some lowlifer would

generalize and conclude g strings are meant for ho's

i'd say phuck her undecided
i now understand that it's only popowa that can handle you tongue angry
Kudos to her angry
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by 190: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
sexymoma: i now understand that it's only popowa that can handle you tongue angry
Kudos to her angry

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by Dollarjunkie: 3:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
texanomaly: @ Seun
The one and only time you quote me, and this is it? tongue

And you are feeling like you're on top of the world grin
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by Sapphire86(f): 3:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
I thot seun was a geek but apparently he lyks to do dat thing ooo
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by texanomaly(f): 3:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
stillmaticOG: guys no be joke o.i lyk a gud girl and all that buh some tyms i just wish she was a little bit freaky

Have you really sat down with her and told her how you feel? It is important, if you plan a future with this woman, that she know what you want. On the other hand, if she can not give you what you need, it is best to leave her, and find someone who can. If not, your future posts will read:

She Won't Give Me...So I Seek It...

Or:

I'm Unhappy In My Marriage Because...

She Is Pregnant For Me...not my wife

I Need More From Her...

No satisfaction...

And the list goes on...Don't settle for less than what you want. It will bite you in the behind down the road.

There is nothing wrong with dressing , or undressing sexy for your husband.
Find someone who doesn't mind pleasing you.

For my Christian friends, who may pounce on me for saying this, show me where God said, "no g-strings." What goes on between you and your wife is your business.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by UjSizzle(f): 5:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Thongs aren't meant for hos and sluts like your gf presumes, but if she's uncomfortable wearing it, you shouldn't force her. There are other 'comfortable' sexy options she can choose from that'll make your mouth water wink
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by UjSizzle(f): 5:22pm On Dec 06, 2013
Texanomaly kiss
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by lordfalcao(m): 5:48pm On Dec 06, 2013
op...I wasn't surprised tho...a gal once told me she hates g.string
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by texanomaly(f): 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
lord_falcao: op...I wasn't surprised tho...a gal once told me she hates g.string

LOLz...have you every tried one?

wedgie 24/7 sad
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by texanomaly(f): 5:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
Dollarjunkie:

And you are feeling like you're on top of the world grin

smh...Not my finest moment...he couldn't quote me elsewhere?
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by texanomaly(f): 5:59pm On Dec 06, 2013
uj_sizzle:
Texanomaly kiss

Right back atcha... kiss smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Refuses To "G-strings" Panties And I Really Lyk Them by Popowaa: 6:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
Tongs rock.It makes u feel sexywink.and the way the way that arse will be shaking in tongs,awwww damn sexywinkwink

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Things Village Girls Do Better Than City Girls By Danceville / We Had Sex And She Wants A Relationship / Fashion Or Madness? See What These Ladies Wore To A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.