Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,515 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Joy To The World - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Joy To The World (468 Views)

How Do We Seek The Kingdom Of God? Let's See - Joseph Prince / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Sunday 10 February 2013 Who Is Responsible For Joy? / Joy To The Wise.rccg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Joy To The World by rccgamg: 2:41pm On Dec 06, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z3M_ZSPVDpc

Luke 2:10 "And the Angel said unto him fear not for behold I bring you good tidings of great Joy which shall be to all people"
There is a Joy that can be celebrated by one person, There is another Joy that can be celebrated by a group of people.

There is a Joy that when you have it, only your family will celebrate it, There is another Joy that people will celebrate
with you when you send an invitation for Celebration

There is another Joy that people will celebrate with you even un-invited.

"And the Angel of God said to them fear no for I bring you good tidings" Luke 2:10

Every great moment of Joy always start with an experience, it could be a sickening experience, it could be a touching experience,
it could be an arrowing experience, There is good news and the news is that Joy is at the door.

Any time you have an experience and you are heaven laden, don't worry, Joy is at the door.

Joseph and Mary were never expecting Joy when it came into there life the way they were.

Brethren if you have your way, you will want to stay in the best places, want the best miracles, own the best Joy and
some certain Miracles

Mary laid Jesus in the manger just because there was no room in the inn "Luke 2:7"
Maybe the situation there has been that you have been missing your Blessings somehow, You shall not miss it again in
Jesus name.

God says in the midst of what you are going through, Joy is at the Door for you.

Habakkuk 3:17-18 "Although the fig tree shall not blossom, neither shall fruit be in the vines; the labour of the olive
shall fail, and the fields shall yield no meat; the flock shall be cut from the fold, and there shall be no herd
in the stalls: yet I will rejoice in the Lord, I will joy in the God of my Salvation"

(1) (Reply)

God Cannot Lie / The Significance Of Christmas / What Is Your View about Catholics Confession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.