Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 (38777 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. / Seun Osewa Is Our Mandela In Nigeriav: Freedom Of Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by dragunov: 12:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

Have you donated a third of your salary to charity . .If yes, please show us proof . .

We are waiting . . . .

Thanks
You know what dude? You have a faulty sense of reasoning, and I suspect you are not ready for a mature debate.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Horus(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

The useless GEJ placed several heavens above you, your family and clan. Where does that place a nonentity like you in the scheme of things grin

It will take light years for your and your lineage to attain his current position as the President of the most populous black nation on planet earth . . . cool

No one is comparing GEJ to Mandela, even GEJ recent interview alludes to that.

Repeating a lie again and again will never tranform it in truth. Your useless Retardeen was never, is not and will never be a great leader, PERIOD. Just deal with the fact

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
dragunov: You know what dude? You have a faulty sense of reasoning, and I suspect you are not ready for a mature debate.

What mature debate with a premise pulled outta ya silly arsss . . . .

What's the useless source of this thread. Care furnishing us please . . .
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
Horus:

Repeating a lie again and again will never tranform it in truth. Your useless Retardeen was never, is not and will never be a great leader, PERIOD. Just deal with the fact

Repeating a lie that you and your entire clan are highly negligible when compared to GEJ in pedigree, recognition and life long achievements . . grin

Your view about GEJ is subjective and only restricted to you. Just deal with the fact.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Horus(m): 1:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

Repeating a lie that you and your entire clan are highly negligible when compared to GEJ in pedigree, recognition and life long achievements . . grin

Your view about GEJ is subjective and only restricted to you. Just deal with the fact.

A clan?, I am alone here. Your useless Retardeen looter will all time be a Retardeen and there is nothing you can do about it grin
The piece of pooh you call your "president" is an incarnation of mediocrity. Deal with it

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Horus:

A clan?, I am alone here. Your useless Retardeen looter will all time be a Retardeen and there is nothing you can do about it grin
The piece of pooh you call your "president" is an incarnation of mediocrity. Deal with it

Yes a retardeen with more clout than you and your entire clan can ever muster or dream about.

You are still that e-nonentity, deal with it.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by sunnyboro: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
lols too funny see this man how i wish i see you face to face to tell you more about what you had turned my dear country, Nigeria into have graduated for more than 2years with good result no job please whats good about Jona luck please i need an answer
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Horus(m): 2:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

Yes a retardeen with more clout than you and your entire clan can ever muster or dream about.

You are still that e-nonentity, deal with it.

I am happy that your recognise him as a retardeen. You share many similarity with the piece of pooh you call your "president".
"Birds of the same feather flock together" grin.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
Horus:

I am happy that your recognise him as a retardeen. You share many similarity with the piece of pooh you call your "president".
"Birds of the same feather flock together" grin.

I did rather be a"Retardeen" and President of Nigeria like GEJ than be a sad and frustrated e-nonentity like you.

Your shred of importance ends on this url you just commented on . cool
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Horus(m): 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

I did rather be a"Retardeen" and President of Nigeria like GEJ than be a sad and frustrated e-nonentity like you.

Your shred of importance ends on this url you just commented on . cool

There is nothing frustrating in honoring the great Nelson Mandela. The frustrated here is GEJ, he is as frustrated as yourself because he know that he will never be a great leader.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 3:00pm On Dec 09, 2013
Horus:

There is nothing frustrating in honoring the great Nelson Mandela. The frustrated here is GEJ, he is as frustrated as yourself because he know that he will never be a great leader.

We are all honouring the legendary Nelson Mandela.

Great leaders all over the world including GEJ will be there live in South Africa to pay their respect while e- Cockroaches like you rant to no where online.

While the World will acknowledge GEJ today and forever, a nonentity like you will forever be hidden on the pages of an online forum screaming your lungs to no where.

Unnecessary frustration might do you more harm than good . The choice is yours . . . grin
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Horus(m): 3:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

We are all honouring the legendary Nelson. Great leaders all over the world including GEJ will be there live in South Africa to pay their respect while e- Cockroaches like you rant to no where online.

While the World will acknowledge GEJ today and forever, a nonentity like you will forever be hidden on the pages of an online forum screaming your lungs to no where.

Unnecessary frustration might do you more harm than good . The choice is yours . . . grin

You seem to have memory problems, it is you who is ranting just because I said that Nelson Mandela was giving a third of his earning to charities. And I dont have to hide to say it, I can say it loud. The frustrated is you because your retardeen will never give to charities, he is a fund looters.

See below how you started ranting when I was just posting without even talking to you

jmaine:

Have you donated a third of your salary to charity . .If yes, please show us proof . .

We are waiting . . . .

Thanks

As you can see, you started ranting when I was not talking to you at all

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Horus:

You seem to have memory problems, it is you who is ranting just because I said that Nelson Mandela was giving a third of his earning to charities. And I dont have to hide to say it, I can say it loud. The frustrated is you because your retardeen will never give to charities, he is a fund looters.

See below how you started ranting when I was just posting without even talking to you

As you can see, you started ranting when I was not talking to you at all

How do we label a being who calls simple question he failed to answer "rants" cheesy. Horus is coming up empty . . . . grin

You feel he doesn't and can never give to charity cos you can never give to charity. We see ourselves in others.

While your bursting your veins here in vain, GEJ is among colleagues giving honour to whom it's due. The great Nelson Mandela. cool.

All said and done. .GEJ still rules . . . cool
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by cbrass(m): 4:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
ocelot2006:

Yeah, we heard that last time....I wonder how that played out.....hmmmm....

Its a pity you forget so easily but I will be nice in reminding you that the whole south( sout-west incusive) voted for jona but our mistake was we didn't read the Terms and Conditions, but we will this time-3times for that matter
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 4:46pm On Dec 09, 2013
cbrass:

Its a pity you forget so easily but I will be nice in reminding you that the whole south( sout-west incusive) voted for jona but our mistake was we didn't read the Terms and Conditions, but we will this time-3times for that matter

Sir, the whole of the South with specific reference to the South West did not vote Jona. That is a fallacious assertion by you. . . .
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by cbrass(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

Sir, the whole of the South with specific reference to the South West did not vote Jona. That is a fallacious assertion by you. . . .

So who voted him in??
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by plaindealer: 4:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

A useless GEJ that no one in your family and clan can ever match his achievements or be compared to.

Achievements like the first Nigerian president to ever sacrificed 13 hours negotiating with ASUU...?

You really are dumber than the retardeen himself and that's apart from the fact that you can not read, comprehend and follow basic conversation without straying off topic like a 2 year old..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 4:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

He was voted in by majority of the valid Nigerian electorates, and not the "whole" of the south as claimed by you.

Don't be resistant to plain fact. . . . grin
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 5:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
plaindealer:

Achievements like the first Nigerian president to ever sacrificed 13 hours negotiating with ASUU...?

You really are dumber than the retardeen himself and that's apart from the fact that you can not read, comprehend and follow basic conversation without straying off topic like a 2 year old..

The maggot is here welcome . . .Don't inject your pathetic self into my lil fun engagement with Horus.

He is an interesting lad unlike an imbec!le like you who doesn't know when to provide sources to back up his shiite . . .
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

He was voted by majority the valid Nigerian electorate and not the "whole" of the south as claimed by you.

Don't be resistant to plain fact. . . . grin

You love doing grammatical gymnastics grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2013
ilugunboy:

You love doing grammatical gymnastics grin grin cheesy cheesy

My bros, na typo error things. . . Gerraway joor cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Horus(m): 5:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

How do we label a being who calls simple question he failed to answer "rants" cheesy. Horus is coming up empty . . . . grin

You feel he doesn't and can never give to charity cos you can never give to charity. We see ourselves in others.

While your bursting your veins here in vain, GEJ is among colleagues giving honour to whom it's due. The great Nelson Mandela. cool.

All said and done. .GEJ still rules . . . cool

I was talking about Nelson Mandela and this thread is about Nelson Mandela so I din't fail to adress the topic. You just keep talking about me, me, me, me when this thread is not about me at all. Why this obsession about me?. We all know that GEJ is NOT giving honour to The great Nelson Mandela, GEJ is an hypocrite and a political vulture who simply see the death of Nelson Mandela as an opportunity to have more publicity for himself to win more votes for the next election, that is all what he care about. GEJ cannot even remember a Nelson Mandela Quotes without reading it on a paper before.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

My bros, na typo error things. . . Gerraway joor cheesy cheesy grin

grin cheesy grin

Make I leave you and Horus.

BTW...this is the first time I would be seeing Horus involved in this type of lengthy debate..he is always more at home with Video
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by cbrass(m): 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
I think we have had enough of this thread joh...
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 5:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Horus:

I was talking about Nelson Mandela and this thread is about Nelson Mandela so I din't fail to adress the topic. You just keep talking about me, me, me, me when this thread is not about me at all. Why this obsession about me?. We all know that GEJ is NOT giving honour to the great Nelson Mandela, GEJ is an hypocrite and a political vulture who simply see the death of Nelson Mandela as an opportunity to have more publicity for himself to win more votes for the next election, that is all what he care about.GEJ cannot even remember a Nelson Mandela Quotes without reading it on a paper before.

Lolz . . . . Alhaji Lie Muhammed . . .is this you . . . . Damn !! cheesy cheesy.

So all the convulsions on this thread was solely to prevent the part in bold . . . embarassed

Una 2015 paranoia no be here . . .
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by onyibajoe(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Proxytalk: Please let me clarify something here Okupe didnt say Jonathan is like mandela of south africa. But he is our own mandela here. It shows that in nigerian history no leader was closer to the ideals of mandela than GEJ. It shows how abysmal the perfomance of our past leaders has been. WHERE NO WHITE COLOR EXISTED, MILK COLOR CAN BE CONSIDERED
When I read your first comment on this, I saw a positive personality(one who does not crucify/criticise) in you believing that Nigeria will get there one day. But with this very one, you lost it all man. You have shown which side you belong. I'm not sure you are in Nigeria. Very sure you watch from the tv or you read a lot of these Nigerian political newspapers being patronised by our polithiefians. Or, I must need a third eye to see what you are seeing. I was very wrong in my 1st judgment of your personality. You are just one of those boys out there.
For your info, life is getting tougher for an average nigerian and getting better for the few polithiefians. Courtesy of this worst admin ever in the history of Nigeria; the military regimes inclusive. Let that stick to that load your neck carries about. Wetin u dey claim self?
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by plaindealer: 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

The maggot is here welcome . . .Don't inject your pathetic self into my lil fun engagement with Horus.

He is an interesting lad unlike an imbec!les like you who doesn't know when to provide sources to back up his shiite . . .

And whats your usual rubbish got to do with the fact that your are dumber than reterdeen and you can not read and comprehend or follow basic discussion without going off topic like damn elementary school kid?

Must you always compound your dumbness and rretarded ways with more and more dumbness and rretarded routines?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
plaindealer:

And whats your usual rubbish got to do with the fact that your are dumber than reterdeen and you can not read and comprehend or follow basic discussion without going off topic like damn elementary school kid?

Must you always compound your dumbness and rretarded ways with more and more dumbness and rretarded routines?

Abeg roll go one side make i yarn with better person in Horus . . . .

Face me with your Agbameta, that is the handle i will like to crush you with.

Meanwhile, run along. Adults are gisting . . .
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jmaine: 5:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin cheesy grin

Make I leave you and Horus.

BTW...this is the first time I would be seeing Horus involved in this type of lengthy debate..he is always more at home with Video

Me and my paddy Horus dey catch trips . .Abeg free us oo!! grin
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by onyibajoe(m): 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
I love and belong to the world you belong jare. I see some things abroad and ask myself if these our leader really have the led at heart at all? Would somebody die if tax payers' money is used to give them what they can't give to themselves individually? Has everybody in power lost everybody's conscience? Is this oil a blessing or a curse? Why can't we channel our resources rightly and begin to get results? Dam it! We are backward. But I hope that Nigeria will celebrate a good administration one day. It will happen but how it will happen, God knows.
Sagamite:

By the way, in your world, you might have such a simplistic thinking that by position someone is an achiever.

In my world, I qualify and use higher level thinking to discern what you did that added value.

There is NO WAY in hell I would give Jonathan credit for the achievement of competent people like Okonjo merely because he appointed them.

In my world, when you want to allocate credit of an outcome to X, you have to prove that if X is removed from the equation, then the outcome you are allocating credit for would realistically not happen.

My world is an intellectual world, not a beer parlour world.

If you remove Jonathan from the equation and put any other average baboon like him, Okonjo-Iweala and Adesina would still most likely give you the same outcomes.

If you remove Okonjo-Iweala and Adesina and replace them with any average baboon while keeping Jonathan as the supervising baboon, you will NOT have those outcomes.

The credit goes to Okonjo-Iweala and Adesina for the economic and agricultural outcomes.

Jonathan is a cretin in power!

A pure person!

Virtually all successes are in spite of him, not because of him.

You can as well tell me the high school teacher that convinced Usain Bolt to focus on athletics is responsible for his world record.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Akiika: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
Great!!! i didn't know we have a Mandela in our mist.
Lock him up for 27 years.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Horus(m): 6:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
jmaine:

Lolz . . . . Alhaji Lie Muhammed . . .is this you . . . . Damn !! cheesy cheesy.

So all the convulsions on this thread was solely to prevent the part in bold . . . embarassed

Una 2015 paranoia no be here . . .

"Only fools duck when the truth is thrown at them."

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections / "Scrap Senate" - Aliyu Saidu Abubakar, Nominee For NCC Board / Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.