Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,762 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:50 PM

President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 (38771 Views)

Doyin Okupe Blasts Buhari Again On Twitter – Nigerians Fires Back – Read Tweet / Jonathan Arrives OIC Summit In Cairo,Egypt: February,6 2013. / Seun Osewa Is Our Mandela In Nigeriav: Freedom Of Expression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
ROSSIKE: Jonathan has been a far busier president than Mandela ever was. Mandela took over a South Africa that was for all intents and purposes, already developed, with infrastructure, power, good schools etc etc already in place. All he did was basically sit in his airconditioned office drinking tea and preaching peace and reconciliation. Jonathan on the other hand, is out there on the streets, in the hot sun, commissioning rail projects, commissioning power projects, steel plants, airports, road projects, fighting ASUU, fighting Boko Haram, and all these other developmental issues.

In fact if Mandela had ruled in Nigeria, I doubt he would have been more effective than say the late President Yar'Adua or maybe Abdulsalami Abubakar. Jonathan is a dynamic leader. A man of action.
You need to be drilled through the anus! Between you and Sin.9gerian,I don't know who really stinks more of buttlicking and sycophancy. Twaaahh!!!

14 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by akandea(m): 11:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
How could Okupe utter such gibberish and rubbish all in the name of what to eat. I tire for this kind "Adiye funfun" white fowl!

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by danot1030: 11:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
wot does one expect frm a sycophant?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
A mandela in Nigeria would be rough-shodded by the North.
Infact,he probably would not live long enough.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by solomon111(m): 11:17pm On Dec 06, 2013
berem: You need to be drilled through the anus! Between you and Sin.9gerian,I don't know who really stinks more of buttlicking and sycophancy. Twaaahh!!!
See who's talking about synocophancy.
Are you not the same person that goes about defending okorocha from thread to thread like his house-girl even in the face of overwhelming proof of corruption,misappropriation of funds,and gross incompetence.
Abeg find somewhere go sitdown.
It's not people like you that should call rossikke or sincere9gerian a syncophant.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by nairaman66(m): 12:22am On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: Yes, he is our Mandela. You don't need to be jailed for 27 years to be a 'Mandela'. Which other Nigerian president has expanded agriculture, fixed the railway, remodelled 22 airports, repaired thousands of miles of federal roads, transformed the power sector, banking sector, telecoms, construction etc, all within a space of 2 years? He is even better than Mandela sef.

Jeez! Some people just need a Hi 5 in the face!! I never knew PRIVATIZATION=TRANSFORMATION. We need to notify OXFORD DICTIONARY for the new definition!! grin

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by mohnchang: 1:01am On Dec 07, 2013
So dis d type of people advising GEJ. Doyin Okupe is working against GEJ. This same Okupe who shouted Abacha's praises. The same Okupe shouted Obasanjo's praises & almost died pf hunger after OBJ dropped him. Am not surprised he is only protecting his fat stomach. How can he compare GEJ & Madiba? ANC is intact while PDP's umbrella is torn. No oil theft in SA but abundant oil theft in naija underGEJ. Madiba didn't protect looters like Oduah & pension scam people. Madiba didn't acquire d type of property GEJ is hastily acquiring all over Abuja. Above all Mandela was from a royal background whereas poor GEJ is shoeless son of a local fisherman. Okupe do u want more? Let's go on. Is
Mandela dat cheap & priceless? Trust Okupe GEJ will soon become Jesus Christ of naija b4 2015.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by ddeola: 4:06am On Dec 07, 2013
Mandela is incomparable with any leader in Africa, past and present and to say the least GEJ. Okupe is a political jobber, a praise singer so Nigerians should not be surprised. Afterall, even Abacha is a hero now with the present rot in our leadership.

I will only tell people like Okupe that Mandela NEVER sought re-election and never interfered in the politics in South Africa
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Tuntheycr7: 4:50am On Dec 07, 2013
I check through the history of Nigeria, among our past and present leaders, the only one we call our Mandela here in Nigeria is President Jonathan. There is no any President in Nigeria that has sacrifice 13 hours to discuss with ASUU."

This Doyin O.cube must b high on cube sugar.
So discussin with ASUU for fruitless 13hrs has now make Gej to b Mandela

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Cooldude001: 5:21am On Dec 07, 2013
Hilarious! Jonathan is what again? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by engrfcuksmtin(m): 5:46am On Dec 07, 2013
suleiman16: President Jonathan Is Our
Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013

DOYIN OKUPE: > "Nelson Mandela was a great leader, he lived his life for the people of South Africa.

"I check through the history of Nigeria, among our past and present leaders, the only one we call our Mandela here in Nigeria is President Jonathan. There is no any President in Nigeria that has sacrifice 13 hours to discuss with ASUU."

FELLOW NAIRALANDERS, Do you agree with Okupe that GEJ is the equivalent of Mandela here in Nigeria.?
One of the reason ASUU did not trust the Okupe guy. He does not think before he talks and a pathetic liar. How can somebody of his caliber (exposure and age) compare GEJ with Mandela? Where do you want to put Ahmadu Bello, Zik, Awo, Yaradua, OBJ, Enahoro, Boland Ige, Ojukwu, Adesanya, Tai Solarin, Abdulsalami, Fela Anikulapo, Saro Wiwa, Isaac Boro, JP Clark, Soyinka, Achebe...people that made a print in the history of Nigeria as defenders of democracy.
Where was GEJ under the despotic rule of the military? Do I hear you say OMPADEC.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by onyibajoe(m): 7:15am On Dec 07, 2013
I just hope that one day, Nigeria would be blessed with leaders who know the truth and say it and not all this bunch of liars. Doyin, you have just insulted the dead. The reward awaits you.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 7:29am On Dec 07, 2013
solomon111: [s] See who's talking about synocophancy.
Are you not the same person that goes about defending okorocha from thread to thread like his house-girl even in the face of overwhelming proof of corruption,misappropriation of funds,and gross incompetence.
Abeg find somewhere go sitdown.
It's not people like you that should call rossikke or sincere9gerian a syncophant. [/s]

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by boarnerges: 8:12am On Dec 07, 2013
let him die, and we will know...Nigerians celebrate when their leaders die.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by AbuMaryam1(m): 8:24am On Dec 07, 2013
If at this point Jonathan do not understand these guys are part of his problem, then i really agree he is CLUELESS

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by dridowu: 8:28am On Dec 07, 2013
hmmmmmm Doyin okupe a disgrace to d nation
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by nafiachi(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2013
This Doyin guy really sabi him work sha!
My problem with ppl like him is how they get so carried away with their work today and not taking tomorrow into consideration,
I just they pity GEJ, because it's becoming obvious say na this type of Mumu guys wey him surround himself with they create bad blood for am.
Mandela and Gej Haba mallam Doyin, kai sooko ne wallahi, gaskiya baaka da hankali fa.

That horse whip really for fit your backside, banza kawai, oloshi alakori, ewu nonsense.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by 1025: 9:00am On Dec 07, 2013
if nyesom wike the idi--ot education minister who claims to be a christian can call patience goodluck his Jesus Christ, what then is wrong for doyin slowpoke to call the man that eats N1B food off nigerians a mandela?
na GOd go punish these goats.
a mandela was ready to die for south africa and he does not seek second term in office neither does he eat N1B worth of food annually. he does not increase hardship on his ppl - fuel subsidy. he does not encourage corruption. his wife does not steal bayelsa state money. his wife does not snatch microphone from elected gov. if jonathan is doyin's mandela, then the world will have no need to weep for mandela when he dies.
south africans and the whole world have been crying over the death of mandela. will bayelsa ppl cry en-masse talkless of many nigerians who will roll out their drums.
it is on record that in all his sickness all these years, mandela remained in south africa for all the treatments but doyin's mandela and wife flies every minute they have slight headache. what a mandela we have here?

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by jamace(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2013
If you are not MANDELA, you are a counterfeit.

MADIBA paid the price for stardom and is reaping the reward. Let all dreamers keep-off.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Italiano1: 10:45am On Dec 07, 2013
This FAT nincompoop is embarrassing himself again.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Adex097: 10:47am On Dec 07, 2013
Jonathan is our David Moyes grin

7 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by howfarwhatagwan: 10:48am On Dec 07, 2013
You know I never thought a day would come that I would write what I am about to write to anyone publicly but right now I don't care.

Doyin Okupe if you truly said this then GOD punish you. You are a confirmed sycophant and I hope you find no peace until you repent.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by philip0906(m): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2013
ROSSIKE: Yes, he is our Mandela. You don't need to be jailed for 27 years to be a 'Mandela'. Which other Nigerian president has expanded agriculture, fixed the railway, remodelled 22 airports, repaired thousands of miles of federal roads, transformed the power sector, banking sector, telecoms, construction etc, all within a space of 2 years? He is even better than Mandela sef.
U r an idiat. . .confirmed angry

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by philip0906(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2013
berem: You need to be drilled through the anus! Between you and Sin.9gerian,I don't know who really stinks more of buttlicking and sycophancy. Twaaahh!!!
That rossike guy/girl is an idiat. . .he/she/it was advocating on one thread, a madela religion now she/it/he is here spewing thrash.

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by GentleNaaz(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2013
wait o, ebi lik say ds thread na for joke!

To b realistic, if mandela wr GEJ, south Africa wud hv bn in mire of peril.

Cn a goat b a lion?.. no!
cn a lizard b a dog?.... no!

I no call GEJ goat ooo... or dog oo..

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Walexsammy(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2013
u cant bite the hand that is feeding u
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by striker9(m): 10:53am On Dec 07, 2013
All hail Jonathan Madiba.
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by eminikansoso(m): 10:54am On Dec 07, 2013
DOYIN OKUGBE
DOYIN OKUGBE

DOYIN OKU IGBE
DOYIN OKU IGBE
DOYIN OKU IGBE

DOYIN OKU TOTIPE
DOYIN OKU TOTIPE
DOYIN OKU TOTIPE
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 07, 2013
Blasphemy!! undecided

Utterly disrespectful.

I think the South African government should summon the Nigerian ambassador in South Africa for this.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by mrslecturer: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2013
Okupe must be high on something.
Okay now I know what he is high on: STUPIDITY!!!
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by theripper3: 10:56am On Dec 07, 2013
Isn't Doyin Okupe a yoruba man? Duplicity and perfidy is innate to them.

Anything for another plate of Amala.

Shame on him
Re: President Jonathan Is Our Mandela ~ Doyin Okupe (on AIT) December 6, 2013 by size38: 10:57am On Dec 07, 2013
I think that Alcohol test should be conducted on mr Doyin Okupe. He is very high on Alcohol this morning. can GEJ loss a minute sleep for his country? The answer is capital "NO". Sycophancy has reached its peak in nigeria political circle.. Shame. GEJ cannot even be equated with the pair of trousers worn by the "GREAT" Madibba not to talk of the man himself. Shame on Okupe.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

APC Has No Governorship Candidate In Bayelsa - Court / How To Explain Panama Papers Into Terms A 5-year-old Could Understand / US Condemns Postponement Of Nigeria’s Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.