Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,704 members, 7,813,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him (38771 Views)

Governor Aregbesola And Oyetola Celebrate On The Streets After Election / Governor Aregbesola Inspects Bisi Akande Trumpet Bridge, Gbongan / Picture Of Governor Aregbesola Waving At 'Ghosts' In Transit - Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by 247frolic(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
Facebook user, Alao Adeolu MA, who was at the event, narrated the incident on his wall. He wrote

'There was a drama today at Aenon hotels and suits Oshogbo between Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola and Bashorun Adekanola Desmond Abiodun during the celebration of Dr Lasisi Olagunju as a PhD holder. Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola entered the venue and everybody stood up as a sign of respect to the constituted authority but Basorun Adekanola Abiodun refused to stand for a reasons best to him. Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola personally walked to him and said "Mr Man,you are rude, stand up,am a governor of this state"

Bashorun Adekanola Abiodun on his side story said " he just want Mr governor to feel what people of Osun state,especially workers,pensioners, students are feeling.

Who is at fault?'.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/11/gov-aregbesola-challenges-man-who.html

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by softmind24: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Homeboiy: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2017
sad
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by kernel505: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2017
When he was busy carrying brown up and down, he has forgotten. # operationTurnOsunToIDP

15 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Eco99(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2017

All this men of low understanding will not respect themselves

Antelopes

There is a way to get ur complaint to dignitaries in a respectful way

In the olden days
in the time of the warlords
Dis mans head would be hanging on a pole by now

Democracy is not an excuse to behave like an orangutan

A leader must be given his due respect

Antelopes
Black Antelopes

#Eco99#

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by TheTrueSeeker: 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
So what happened afterward, did he later stand up for the Governor?

If he did then he was the coward

but if he didn't then it serves the Governor right...!!!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by saint047(m): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2017
This is good news for Democracy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by FunkyAlhaji2015: 1:18pm On Nov 20, 2017
I did not read the story to the end but I know It is not right, those okada men have no business operating in those areas. So if the tenant is unable to pay his rent, the landlord should be killed and the other car sold. That's my humble submission.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by TheTrueSeeker: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2017
Eco99:

All this men of low understanding will not respect themselves

Antelopes

There is a way to get ur complaint to dignitaries in a respectful way

In the olden days
in the time of the warlords
Dis mans head would be hanging on a pole by now

Democracy is not an excuse to behave like an orangutan

A leader must be given his due respect

Antelopes
Black Antelopes

#Eco99#

What do you know about the olden days young man?

Brevity bravery does not belong to the king only but the man that knows his worth and strength.

The Governor would have simply ignored the man if he understood the man was only seeking attention...!!!

But since the Governor's ego would not let him see beyond his nose, he got served..!!

82 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by BruncleZuma: 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin grin grin grin

No Respek

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by miqos02(m): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
wow

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Evablizin(f): 2:37pm On Nov 20, 2017
grin

Someone cannot refuse to respect in peace again.

RESPECT IS EARNED.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by millionboi2: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Constituted power.

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
Useless Yoruba Governor angry

9 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by doyouknowjohnny: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2017
kudos to the young man.. there any many effective ways to get the attention of the governor of a state to air one's grievance and I strongly believe this young man did just that but I also believe he wasted a vital opportunity here as he had a solid platform to reason with the governor maybe give him a tip or two on how to be more responsible to his people who duly voted him into office.
my thoughts though

13 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Niyinficient(m): 2:39pm On Nov 20, 2017
This is an incomplete story fah

Keneking:
Useless Yoruba Governor angry

I know he is better than on gov two govs sha......One in the east and another in the west! mention the two and win a prize grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by speaktome(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
My People My People!!!

Maltreating My People!!!

#MySignatureMyBusiness

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by millionboi2: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
Lol

#datz d best way to protest now
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Niyinficient(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by HtwoOw: 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2017
hmmmmm
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Personally i don't stand for any politician or monarch neither do i kneel or bend to any. I only stand for the national anthem. Nothing more

15 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by icon8: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Dear Governor Aregbesola,

Respect is earned, not demanded!

Mr. Constituted Authority II. Younger brother of Governor Ajimobi.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by sdindan: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Touts everywhere grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by poshest(f): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Razz governor..Must everyone stand? is he God. Aregbesola unknown number will frustrate u. * In lasisi's voice*

6 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by adeblow(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
FunkyAlhaji2015:
I did not read the story to the end but I know It is not right, those okada men have no business operating in those areas. So if the tenant is unable to pay his rent, the landlord should be killed and the other car sold. That's my humble submission.
Are u well so??

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by PointZerom: 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2017
Who's Aregbesola and how stupid is he?

6 Likes

Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Many are mad, few are roaming
Re: Governor Aregbesola Challenges Man Who Refused To Respect Him by morbeta(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2017
Most of our leaders are dumb.....reading 48laws of Power will do a lot of them good. ignoring the man would have sent a deadly message and fear to all, cos at this point....you don't know the mind of the emperor. He has already made a celebrity of the man.

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some People Made Billions From EndSARS Protest - Sowore / Katsina Villagers Lure Bandits Into A Trap, Kill 30 / Melaye Has Not Collected His Original Certificate From Ahmadu Bello University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.