Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina - Sports (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina (40893 Views)

Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game / Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? / World Cup Group B Unpredictable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Nobody: 5:33am On Dec 07, 2013
Mr Mac-10:
Edin dzeko,asmir begovic,miralem panic,zvejdan misimovic the only Bosnian players I know let's not underate thus guys remember Greece from 2010
vedad ibisevic(stuttgart), emir spahic(their captain, sevilla), salihovic(hoffenheim), they have some quality players and we must not underate them
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by ataiwdavi: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2013
the group is 100% sure for Nigeria up up up up Nigeria
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Soso990240(m): 6:32am On Dec 07, 2013
ifeanyi david: Messi will not play, cos he is off for 8 months due to injures

So na di maria
huh?? 8months abi 8weeks? Wia u get ur own info from.nawah for u oo.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by hakz(m): 7:03am On Dec 07, 2013
IF U BELIEVE THAT NIGERIA IS UNSTOPABLE. LIKE THIS POST. G.O.A #Giant Of Africa
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Haywhizie007(m): 7:09am On Dec 07, 2013
@worst na second sure paz...buh we can top d grp dependin on our level of determination!
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by eddy4naija: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2013
I dey happy 4 d group so dat make we beat argentina once and 4 all
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Jayclinics(m): 7:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Wen Wil the world cup kick off....?
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by edi287: 7:32am On Dec 07, 2013
ronalmagic10:

You tried for the effort but I wonder why you think England will qualify ahead of Uruguay. Suarez go kill person dat day.
I tell u!! Even if they do qualify, no way they'd beat Colombia. Falcao and J Martinez will rape their defence.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by arki(m): 7:42am On Dec 07, 2013
swhiss: fear not!...we will surely survive.. We will show them
no Mercy.... If they have LIONel messi we have Tiger
Emenike and Bull Dog Enyeama
Funny
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by matoyeh(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2013
israel boy: wow.

Nigerian playing the match...
Argentina scored
thinking they will always beat us
first half 3-0
people abusing keshi
keshi sweating....
Running after the ball but just outside the pitch...the lines man was looking as if...as if he (keshi) wanted to collect flag from him
screaming on top of his voice
some people giving up....they will always beat us as usual
2nd half came
they scored another goal making 4-0
nd keshi...was still sweating under a very freezing weather
he made a great change
substituting the whole defenders for strikers
argentinas want to entertain their fans by dribbling...
Messing dribbled a guy, lo and behold his knicker tear, but still gained the ball
his pant was showing....
The argentinas players were laughing
laughing
laughing
and this guy was running towards their post
running
running

reaching the box 18, it was only him and the keeper
the other players were still laughing
and this guy wanting to go for the ball
the time was 58min
he (the keeper) caught up with this player leg
and this player who was so smart
dived as never before
he faked injury
and the keeper was given red card
What, wat is going wrong?
People were saying
if they even scored
can they equalize
the argentina coach
who was smiling
and telling the media its not a problem
i can even substitute the best player for the keeper
lo and behold he made that great mistake
we scored the penalty
4-1
this guy was given another knicker to wear...so as to make the match cool
the argentinas already feel relaxed
saying no matter what, they will earn their 3points
like play like play, the second goal went in
scores 4-2 @ 64min...
Eeh, wetin be this....an argentina player said
hope no be say dem go equalise....their coach shouted

all the players were already shouting at themselves,
blaming themselves
mistakes was seen everywhere....

A foul was commited inside argentina's box 18 again, another penalty and red card....running up and down....

Goooooooooal......it was 4-3......

What a superb penalty, the keeper has no choice

now, 9 against 11....

Now 72min...
@the 74min....wow....outside shot ......the keeper taught he was dreaming
he taught the ball turned into lion just like the fairy tale i was been told....he ran away from the post.......goooooooooooal 4-4.....
Wow, the game is getting tougher
the time which is already 89min....additional time 2min...
@the 91st min.....emineke...eminke....emineke.....was going.......going......going towards the flag....and he did a nice cross.....what...everybody outside the stadium where like doing standing ovation (or wetin dem dey call ham).....the ball is going straight to mikel...he was pushed away...victor moses from no where cam trying a trick...whaaaat....and he gave a scissors kick....goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllll...what a brilliant goal...superb goal.....everywhere was filled with joy......wow.....boko haram members vow they will never involve in terrorism.....politicians where making another confession that never in their life will the steal....ASUU calls off the stike...infact, they desolved the group....
Thieves were coming out everywhere...it was a confession day for nigeria...cos everybody where surprised....wow, what a glorious day.

Everybody were still filled with surprise....wow.

And we keep saying each day...
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

thank YOU

i remain my humble self
Meshileya Israel

smiley smiley
Guy.... i be wan gun u...
better...

GOAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by matoyeh(m): 8:05am On Dec 07, 2013
Soso990240: huh?? 8months abi 8weeks? Wia u get ur own info from.nawah for u oo.
grin grin grin grin ASK AM
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by matoyeh(m): 8:07am On Dec 07, 2013
Jay clinics: Wen Wil the world cup kick off....?
ASK GOOGLE
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by MrMac10(m): 8:19am On Dec 07, 2013
Iran star player askhan dejagah Fulham fc we must beat Iran comfortably and Bosnia then draw Argentina in the last game
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by victorlexa(m): 8:25am On Dec 07, 2013
So Bosnia after beating greece,lowly slovakia,Latvia,Liechtenstein, Lithuania for dia world cup qualifiers na naija dem wan come beat? Abeggi dis is nt 2010 world cup... No b only dzeko na chenco
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by internetpo(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2013
O boy. am so happy
We don qualifer b dt. Quarterfinal is sure.
I pity ghana sha.

*dancing alingo* smileyO boy. am so happy
We don qualifer b dt. Quarterfinal is sure.
I pity ghana sha.

*dancing alingo*
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by troy20(m): 8:48am On Dec 07, 2013
victorlexa: So Bosnia after beating greece,lowly slovakia,Latvia,Liechtenstein, Lithuania for dia world cup qualifiers na naija dem wan come beat? Abeggi dis is nt 2010 world cup... No b only dzeko na chenco
even them play those countries.no de use european standad de compare african team.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by troy20(m): 8:50am On Dec 07, 2013
victorlexa: So Bosnia after beating greece,lowly slovakia,Latvia,Liechtenstein, Lithuania for dia world cup qualifiers na naija dem wan come beat? Abeggi dis is nt 2010 world cup... No b only dzeko na chenco
even them play those countries.no de use european standad de compare third world teams.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by tbaba1234: 8:58am On Dec 07, 2013
troy20:
even them play those countries.no de use european standad de compare third world teams.

wait! Do you think Liechtenstein or Latvia can beat Ethiopia or Malawi?? There are poor countries in europe too.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by victorlexa(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2013
troy20:
at dis stage d super eagles cnt afford 2 lose such a match,european standard dsnt av anitin to do wit such... Without being complacent i see us qualifying out of dat group wit argentina.keshi sef know sey na US he go run go. immediately after worldcup if we cnt qualify 4rm dat group... Dat is d most REALISTIC target ever!
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by dabossman(m): 9:13am On Dec 07, 2013
Mr Mac-10:
Edin dzeko,asmir begovic,miralem panic,zvejdan misimovic the only Bosnian players I know let's not underate thus guys remember Greece from 2010
We were all over Greece and strolling to victory before Sani Keita's rush of blood to the head.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Soso990240(m): 9:20am On Dec 07, 2013
ProfChris10:
I fear Italy pass Argentina wey we draw 2-2 for friendly, na only Messi wan play full field? don't be suprise of Iran and Nigeria scale through that group anything is possible in football, Iran has a good coach but poor team though, i still believe no team is invincible in footb~all, anything can happen
na only messi u knw for Argentina squard? They hav 1 of d most deadly strickers in EPL..Kun Aguero.one of d maost deadly mid.fielder in LALIGA. Di Maria.they have a fantactic team dat qualified witout playoff.wat about dat?
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by bizibrain(m): 9:29am On Dec 07, 2013
It really disgust and angered me wen people start mentioning d so-called bosina mancity striker or tink dis new comer can easily beat Nigeria.

I want 2 know if any of these bosina, iran player is better than ballotelli, pirlo and co. Though we draw italy with luck, but we played our team B defends.

Bosina is 21 or somtin on fifa ranking but fifa ranking is outright beutiful nonsense.

Ivory coast move to 12 on fifa ranking after Nigeria trashed dem 2-1, nw dey ar back to 17.

Italy is among d top ranking team so wat else.

Even d so called argentina only beat super chicken wit a goal, but dis tym around dey ar playing wit super eagle.

I dont know Y people stil compare d past super chicken dat cant qualify for 2012 nations cup, and got trashed in 2010 worldcup to dis present super eagle dat draw top teams(italy, mexico) and beat anytin beatable.

I tink Nigeria should b feared by iran and bosina, we av a solid goalkeeper dat scared world class strikers in france and block double goal chances @ lille.

We av a good strikers(emenike) dat will score 8 of 10 chances

we av hot racer wingers wit excellent pace and wonderful cross(musa,moses)

We av 2 hot mid-fielder dat spread passes 2 all direction including through ball(mikel,onazi)

we av one bufallo dat can bully any player in defencive mid(ogude)

we av oboabona(our david luize) and omeruo

And finally we av a wonderful team work.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Newtononline(m): 9:33am On Dec 07, 2013
Swaq.wiz:
Dead Ends! We have to show them that we are giant of Africa #TEAM Nigeria! 100likes if you believes Nigeria will beat.. Angentina
correct
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Soso990240(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2013
emiye: Bosnia qualified for the world cup by winning 8 matches , drew 1 and lost 1 , as they came out tops in their group, ahead of Greece.

Bosnia's 2014 qualification route http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_%E2%80%93_UEFA_Group_G

Argentina qualified by winning 9 matches, drew 3 and lost 2 , coming out tops of the south american qualifying group
Argentina's 2014 qualification route http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_FIFA_World_Cup_qualification_%28CONMEBOL%29.

Iran also came out tops of its qualifying group beating south korea home and away on the road to the world cup.

Iran's 2014 qualification route
http://espnfc.com/team/qualify?id=469&cc=3888.

My verdict is that we need to take each match as it comes, no team in that group of ours is a push over, it will be tough than most people want to believe it will.
thanks for saying the fact.Bosnia won 8matches out of 10 and lost just 1.And nigerians are writing dem off? Funny.Even against Iran is not an easy game.But wit hardwork,we can top the group..so that we can meet a more easy team on round16 .
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by emiye(m): 11:29am On Dec 07, 2013
Soso990240: thanks for saying the fact.Bosnia won 8matches out of 10 and lost just 1.And nigerians are writing dem off? Funny.Even against Iran is not an easy game.But wit hardwork,we can top the group..so that we can meet a more easy team on round16 .

yeah, and if we are to draw parallels, this 2014 world cup grouping for Nigeria is very similar to the south africa 2010 own (arg, greece, south korea, nig)

Iran qualified ahead south korea as it defeated the koreans home and away in the 2014 qualifiers.

Bosnia defeated greece at home and held greece to a draw in the away match in its 2014 qualifiers.

i am tempted to say the south africa 2010 group for Nigeria was easier than this.

In South Africa 2010, all we needed was to win our last match, even after losing the first two games .

Although, i must confess, we have the most favourable groupings amongst all the african teams.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by texasbreed: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2013
My honest prediction goes forth,
Argentina wins opener against Bosnia
Nigeria wins against iran(Expect usual scare, iran scores, but we end up fighting back to show we are african champions)
Second Matches,
Argentina plays iran and wins easily
Nigeria plays Bosnia(Match ends with a narrow win for nigeria as its a very tightly played matched)bosnia are technically out of the competition
Third Match.,
Bosnia wins/draws iran
Nigeria vs argentina decider of who wins the group, Both sides end up using their second string teams, Nigeria already winning the match, argentina calls on their maestros2 cme do the dirty job, and they salvage a win cos of bad defence.
Final standings,
Argentina 9
Nigeria 6
Bosnia 3
Iran 0

Second possibilty,
Argentina vs bosnia(Draw/-bad 4 argentina)Argentina does not loose opening matches in world cup history says so(arg could end up winnig)
Nigeria vs iran(Nig musters a win)
Argentina vs iran(Arg wins)
Nigeria vs bosnia(nigeria wins or it ends in draw----we have strong record against european teams when we are in top form)
Arg vs nig( arg wins---lets be honest we have bad record against southamerican teams)
bosnia vs iran(iran defies all odds and draws to save their head/or bosnia wins)

Final standings,if nig/bos ends in draw n bos draws with iran
Arg 7
Nig 4
bos 3
iran 1
if nig/bos ends with win 4 nig/ bos wins iran
arg 7
nig 6
bos 4
iran 0
if bos draws nig and arg, wins iran , we are out technically.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 07, 2013
pls why is groupD always d group of death
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by khattab02: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2013
alright draws are out let the kickoff begins. Naija must work oooo to qualify especially the opening two games.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by khattab02: 11:40am On Dec 07, 2013
to$$ca$h:
pls why is groupD always d group of death
Lol.. Coincidence.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by khattab02: 11:45am On Dec 07, 2013
don't worry Ghana, we believe in you! Just the way you stunned us in 2010 you can also do same in 2014. Africa all the way!
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Tukor32: 12:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
we must top d group to sail comfortable to the quater final because if we come 2nd we might meet france whc is not good to our health. i us playing germany,portugal or belgium in quarter final....i hv contributed my quota

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Coach Gernot Rohr Robbed In Asaba / Austin Ejide's Sister, Ijeoma Ejide Is Dead (Photos) / Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.