Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:33 AM

Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina (40864 Views)

Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game / Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? / World Cup Group B Unpredictable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
Sure we will come out to round of 16.......The group sweet die.....
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by ProfChris10(m): 8:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
I pity for Ghana o, Germany, Portugal and USA, eyah, As for 9ja group we will shock Argentina this time, I trust those guys wey never go world cup before, their blood dey hot, Moses, Emenike
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by smogup: 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
IRAN WILL BEAT ARGENTINA

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by henrimoto(m): 8:41pm On Dec 06, 2013
Swaq.wiz:
Dead Ends! We have to show them that we are giant of Africa #TEAM Nigeria! 100likes if you believes Nigeria will beat.. Angentina
Enu dun! (No be by mouth). you better save your self from high BP on that day.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by ibrobell(m): 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
We will make it out of the group.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by phrezzz: 8:44pm On Dec 06, 2013
If Spain wins their group they would play with brazil in the round of 16 am so happy spain or brazil would be knocked out! And nigeria will have less tough teams to face.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by ProfChris10(m): 8:46pm On Dec 06, 2013
henrimoto: Enu dun! (No be by mouth). you better save your self from high BP on that day.
I fear Italy pass Argentina wey we draw 2-2 for friendly, na only Messi wan play full field? don't be suprise of Iran and Nigeria scale through that group anything is possible in football, Iran has a good coach but poor team though, i still believe no team is invincible in football, anything can happen
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by henrimoto(m): 8:47pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ibanga p: This is how the group will finish.
1. Nigeria..................9
2. Argentina............6
3. Iran.........................3
4. Bosnia...................0

Up Super Eagles of Nigeria!
Victory is Sure!
Oh lord, let messi and his man. city brother have mercy on us on that day. *** na with that our defence we wan take go get 9 points ?***
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by jude4us(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
ghananotnaija: Nigerians, go and laugh today. But it will be Ghana who will have the final laugh, when the Black Stars emerge from group stage with Germany, while the Super Chickens fall to both Bosnia and Iran, talkless of Argentina. Then you will have no choice but to acknowledge that Ghana was, is, and always will be the No.1 team in Africa.

Technically, I refused to comment when i saw your sobriquet. There's no point explaining the way to a blind man with your gesticulations.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by haibe(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bosnia? Abi na only dzeko wan play the whole match?
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by jerrymania(m): 8:50pm On Dec 06, 2013

Victory is Sure!
dem nor want make i give you the 100th like
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by henrimoto(m): 8:52pm On Dec 06, 2013
ProfChris10:
I fear Italy pass Argentina wey we draw 2-2 for friendly, na only Messi wan play full field? don't be suprise of Iran and Nigeria scale through that group anything is possible in football, Iran has a good coach but poor team though, i still believe no team is invincible in football, anything can happen
wey you ? prof! wey you put aguero, di maria and co. them ? no worry, till then. our game with italy, how many of italian strikes hit goal post (bar)... abi you no dey count am ??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by haibe(m): 8:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
henrimoto: Oh lord, let messi and his man. city brother have mercy on us on that day. *** na with that our defence we wan take go get 9 points ?***

Which defence?? you think keshi will abando. ambrose echiejile for kwambe and benjami? never!! don't judge by the italy match
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by haibe(m): 8:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
henrimoto: Oh lord, let messi and his man. city brother have mercy on us on that day. *** na with that our defence we wan take go get 9 points ?***
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by timilehin007(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2013
ViKtor1094: wish Nigeria will b having Spain,Germany & Portugal in their group.
. U dey crazeeee how is dz possible...3 seeded teams na wa for u sha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by judeskyblaze(m): 8:57pm On Dec 06, 2013

Victory is Sure!
u no know ball so nigeria go beat argentina and bosnia go lose to iran walia u didn't watch qualifiers at all
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by israelboy1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
I_am_Sylva:
i was liking this post until i saw that.. R u praying dat d strike lasts till world cup starts?undecided

dnt let me invoke amadiorha on u o

ama what...bikko......no do that oooh........cos na d end of diorha una go see
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Charlesnoble(m): 9:07pm On Dec 06, 2013
May God bless super eagle's with much goals not skills
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by watchindelta(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2013
nigeria wil qualify jor.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by segcymoor(m): 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ope o! Their is different between messi ,angetina and Spain. Messi is nothing without the Almighty Spanish squad. We are safe! However, the only country that can stop us to scape through is Nigeria herself!
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by tbaba1234: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nigeria coach Stephen Keshi told @OptimaSportsTV: "It's not an easy group. Argentina again? They should worry about us this fourth time."

via @oluwashina
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by akintun: 9:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bosnia is a very difficult team to play. They had d best attack during d qualifiers in euro, and on paper they have better offensive players than d s.eagles. Pjanic to me is d best offensive player in d Italian league, and of course there is Dzeko and Ibesevic. WTF.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Dcaliphate(m): 9:18pm On Dec 06, 2013
something wey go start june 12 next year, una don already start to kill una sef, better start planning your next year
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by tbaba1234: 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nigeria's Stephen KESHI Final Draw reaction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuxjQGBVHJY&app=desktop
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by jeamie(m): 9:26pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lifebender: Nigeria are in the same group F With Argentina just like in 2010

How far can Nigeria go?

http://fifa.com-2014-world-cup-draw

http://fifa.com
u guyz ar just funny...dat bosnia no play play off o..yet u guyz ar writing dem off...as for me..I wish d eagles of naija gud luck..
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by ceeceeco: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2013

Victory is Sure!
to me. My wish; Nigeria..............9
Argentina.........6
Iran.....................1
Bosnia................1
My thought; Argentina............7
Nigeria.................5
Iran........................2
Bosnia...................1
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Frankenstein: 9:32pm On Dec 06, 2013
Psychedelia:

Mr. Grammar Champion, 'ARE' is still a valid word to use even when made in reference to ONE team. Consult your dictionary, oga.
I really don't like the way you Nairalanders attach so much importance to English grammar and semantics.

Quite annoying.
You are so wrong.

By the way, is it bad to correct mistakes?
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by MAYOWAAK: 9:38pm On Dec 06, 2013
mad nigerian:

OK sha....I go die and go heaven enjoy... grin

Abeg, make we dey play 5 GRADE A friendlies....then I am sure we are going to top the group.

Seriously, Nigerian football has serious structural problems, that is why I am not that confident.

According to the Guardian newspaper yesterday,only one friendly match is to be played by the Super Eagles because FIFA has just one free window in the month of march 2014 for friendly matches
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ghanaian Coach Reaction cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKUg9zBSGkw

Even the guy dey fear sef with im red eye grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by DonaldGenes(m): 9:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
Can Nigeria have an easy ride over our opponent in our Group, is a question begging to be answer in Brazil, Hence, i refused to say raise my hopes yet knowing our usual antecedents when hopes are always elevated
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by amedave(m): 9:55pm On Dec 06, 2013
my guys abeg make we no write off Bosnia ooo, remember them qualify directly without a play off oooooo, for me we should ignore Argentina, just face Iran nd Bosnia squarely.....if we can beat Iran with a reasonable goal, draw Bosnia then draw Argentina then we pray Argentine wins Bosnia or draw by that we can proceed by goals difference. lets be realistic Bosnia no be play play team ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Coach Gernot Rohr Robbed In Asaba / Messi Breaks Ronaldo's Record Of Most Club Goals (420) In Europe's Top Leagues / Austin Ejide's Sister, Ijeoma Ejide Is Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.