Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,518 members, 7,826,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina - Sports (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina (40892 Views)

Photos Of President Jonathan Watching Nigeria Vs Bosnia World Cup Game / Teams You Would Want Nigeria To Face At The World Cup Group Stages? / World Cup Group B Unpredictable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by imperiouxx(m): 7:58pm On Dec 06, 2013
Syenite:
U are a disgrace to ur generation. U are d one who has a useless miserable life. Because u are a failure in life u think everyone in Nigeria is a failure too. angry

Help me ask him oooo. Gecko has turned to Superman or ironman.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by ojeffo: 8:03pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ghanaians reactions after seeing their world cup group....

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2013
Messi wont see the back of the net this time again as it happened in 2010. Do u agree?
If yes, like it.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by edi287: 8:05pm On Dec 06, 2013
Bosnia should not be overlooked, they have a good strikeforce that could cause us problems. Iran have a good coach but very poor team. As usual Argentina will whoop us(anyone who thinks otherwise is dreaming). Still cant complain....its way better than Ghana's group. The match against bosnia will be very important.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by obeenah40(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
israel boy:

friend, i thought we are civilians, helping each other to grow.....so you will love to see the downfall of your neighbor....calling my write up thrash....

Friend, no hard feelings, just change pls...God bless you
if u had typed a good tin Like nigeria beating argentina 4:0 I would have gotten u 100 likes. Sorry tho bro. Bless let's shake hands.... smiley
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
segzy14: Messi wont see the back of the net this time again as it happened in 2010. Do u agree?
If yes, like it.

am i correct or wrong?
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by imperiouxx(m): 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2013
ikp4succes:
Guy go and Die Messi dey make Bush + Amazon +forest if messi deynaija we go pass reach semifials

Who put dog's mouth in shiit? undecided

Mukina2, I didn't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to any Nairaland member first now oooo. I don't want to get banned on this sweet thread.

Before I forget nematode, are you with a functioning brain? Did I mention Messi?

In fact, who gives fucck about Messi?
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by EmperorAugustus(m): 8:08pm On Dec 06, 2013
Are you a pessimist?
target007:

LOL cheesy cheesy cheesy You must be a dreamer, well miracles do happen ooh but I sense that you are talking as an inexperienced or no knowledge of other teams like Spain, Brazil, Germany, Argentina and Uruguay...These teams are far better than Nigeria.

Let's hope we qualify for round of 16 and then I will say we've done well. Anything beyond that will be BIG surprise and a MIRACLE cheesy grin cheesy

I wish Nigeria well in Brazil 2014.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by ipasco: 8:09pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ghana hás beaten Portugal n usa twice in 2006 n 2010 and germany only won ghana in 20w0 by a lonê goal, for your information!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
I know the God of soccer is behind the nigeria team
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Irises(m): 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
edi287: Bosnia should not be overlooked, they have a good strikeforce that could cause us problems. Iran have a good coach but very poor team. As usual Argentina will whoop us(anyone who thinks otherwise is dreaming). Still cant complain....its way better than Ghana's group. The match against bosnia will be very important.
argentina are not invincible. dont forget that, they usually use one goal to beat us. we've met argentina so many times, and we've learned. this time, we are winning
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by nijanigga: 8:10pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lifebender: Nigeria are in the same group F With Argentina just like in 2010

How far can Nigeria go?

http://fifa.com-2014-world-cup-draw

http://fifa.com
F means failure for Nigeria.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by israelboy1(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
obeenah40: if u had typed a good tin Like nigeria beating argentina 4:0 I would have gotten u 100 likes. Sorry tho bro. Bless let's shake hands.... smiley

thanks man smiley smiley smiley
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by GBOYEGA255(m): 8:11pm On Dec 06, 2013
FIFA WORLD CUP DRAW
GROUP A
Brazil
Croatia
Mexico
Cameroon

GROUP B
Spain
Netherlands
Chile
Australia

GROUP C
Colombia
Greece
Cote d'Ivoire
Japan

GROUP D
Uruguay
Costa Rica
England
Italy

GROUP E
Switzerland
Ecuador
France
Honduras

GROUP F
Argentina
Iran
Bosnia-Herzegovina
Nigeria

GROUP G
Germany
Portugal
Ghana
USA

GROUP H
Belgium
Algeria
Russia
South Korea

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by nijanigga: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
segzy14: I know the God of soccer is behind the nigeria team
Abi oh! where corruption reigns. And the God of soccer is angry at others. well said but low thinking.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by tbaba1234: 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
Nigeria should play Brazil, Japan and Russia before the world cup.. The three teams need to play an African side and would provide a good test before the tournament.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by israelboy1(m): 8:12pm On Dec 06, 2013
obeenah40: if u had typed a good tin Like nigeria beating argentina 4:0 I would have gotten u 100 likes. Sorry tho bro. Bless let's shake hands.... smiley

thanks man...smiley smiley

but like seriously, i am already getting some likes....i just felt like playing a little prank.....guess u re doing good and great smiley
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by obeenah40(m): 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
israel boy:

thanks man...smiley smiley

but like seriously, i am already getting some likes....i just felt like playing a little prank.....guess u re doing good and great smiley
lol. Cool. Yeah am good. Thanks too
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by nijanigga: 8:15pm On Dec 06, 2013
Irises: argentina are not invincible. dont forget that, they usually use one goal to beat us. we've met argentina so many times, and we've learned. this time, we are winning
we're not saying they are invincible but with the strike force they have and talents, and statistically you expect Argentina to triumph.But in world cup anything can happen like injury to key players before and during world cup.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by onajo2000(m): 8:20pm On Dec 06, 2013
the complete table
Group draw for the 2014 World Cup:
Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico,
Cameroon.
Group B: Spain, Netherlands, Chile,
Australia.
Group C: Colombia, Greece, Ivory Coast,
Japan.
Group D: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England,
Italy.
Group E: Switzerland, Ecuador, France,
Honduras.
Group F: Argentina, Bosnia-Hercegovina,
Iran, Nigeria.
Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana,
USA.
Group H: Belgium, Algeria, Russia, South
Korea.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Reference(m): 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2013
Fantastic group. Easy opening match. What more can we ask. It is Ghana that shouldn't bother leaving Accra.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by valdprof: 8:24pm On Dec 06, 2013
Talius: We have entered it
ewoooooo. It has been for us
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by itsIYKE(m): 8:25pm On Dec 06, 2013
again luck smiles on us
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Jarus(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Almost what I predicted. A good draw for Nigeria. Nigeria-bosnia match the most critical, just as Nigeria-Uruguay that we lost was teh most critical in Confederations cup and the Nigeria-Greece match in SA2010 our undoing. Iran is a walk-over.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by viki84(m): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
Why Argentina ! But the support goes to my team. Nigeria.. Never give up
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by paooxide(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
thinking of simulating Nigeria's group matches on football manager sef......
time to edit data base ...can anybody help me with nigerias first eleven and sub..
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Sike(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
We've Qualified already. Quote me.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by IamSylva(m): 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
israel boy: wow.

Nigerian playing the match...
Argentina scored
thinking they will always beat us
first half 3-0
people abusing keshi
keshi sweating....
Running after the ball but just outside the pitch...the lines man was looking as if...as if he (keshi) wanted to collect flag from him
screaming on top of his voice
some people giving up....they will always beat us as usual
2nd half came
they scored another goal making 4-0
nd keshi...was still sweating under a very freezing weather
he made a great change
substituting the whole defenders for strikers
argentinas want to entertain their fans by dribbling...
Messing dribbled a guy, lo and behold his knicker tear, but still gained the ball
his pant was showing....
The argentinas players were laughing
laughing
laughing
and this guy was running towards their post
running
running

reaching the box 18, it was only him and the keeper
the other players were still laughing
and this guy wanting to go for the ball
the time was 58min
he (the keeper) caught up with this player leg
and this player who was so smart
dived as never before
he faked injury
and the keeper was given red card
What, wat is going wrong?
People were saying
if they even scored
can they equalize
the argentina coach
who was smiling
and telling the media its not a problem
i can even substitute the best player for the keeper
lo and behold he made that great mistake
we scored the penalty
4-1
this guy was given another knicker to wear...so as to make the match cool
the argentinas already feel relaxed
saying no matter what, they will earn their 3points
like play like play, the second goal went in
scores 4-2 @ 64min...
Eeh, wetin be this....an argentina player said
hope no be say dem go equalise....their coach shouted

all the players were already shouting at themselves,
blaming themselves
mistakes was seen everywhere....

A foul was commited inside argentina's box 18 again, another penalty and red card....running up and down....

Goooooooooal......it was 4-3......

What a superb penalty, the keeper has no choice

now, 9 against 11....

Now 72min...
@the 74min....wow....outside shot ......the keeper taught he was dreaming
he taught the ball turned into lion just like the fairy tale i was been told....he ran away from the post.......goooooooooooal 4-4.....
Wow, the game is getting tougher
the time which is already 89min....additional time 2min...
@the 91st min.....emineke...eminke....emineke.....was going.......going......going towards the flag....and he did a nice cross.....what...everybody outside the stadium where like doing standing ovation (or wetin dem dey call ham).....the ball is going straight to mikel...he was pushed away...victor moses from no where cam trying a trick...whaaaat....and he gave a scissors kick....goaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllll...what a brilliant goal...superb goal.....everywhere was filled with joy......wow.....boko haram members vow they will never involve in terrorism.....politicians where making another confession that never in their life will the steal....ASUU calls off the stike...infact, they desolved the group....
Thieves were coming out everywhere...it was a confession day for nigeria...cos everybody where surprised....wow, what a glorious day.

Everybody were still filled with surprise....wow.

And we keep saying each day...
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

thank YOU

i remain my humble self
Meshileya Israel

smiley smiley
i was liking this post until i saw that.. R u praying dat d strike lasts till world cup starts?undecided

dnt let me invoke amadiorha on u o
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by nijanigga: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
Ibanga p: This is how the group will finish.
1. Nigeria..................9
2. Argentina............6
3. Iran.........................3
4. Bosnia...................0

Up Super Eagles of Nigeria!
Victory is Sure!
Delusional at best and sick people liking this garbage.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by Nobody: 8:33pm On Dec 06, 2013
nice group for nigeria.. 'm full of expectant.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by nijanigga: 8:34pm On Dec 06, 2013
segzy14: Messi wont see the back of the net this time again as it happened in 2010. Do u agree?
If yes, like it.
sick, but he can assist with 5 goals against Nigeria. your mind is myopic.
Re: Nigeria In The World-cup Group F With Argentina, Iran and Bosnia Herzegovina by REIN619(m): 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2013
This is the full list
Group A: Brazil, Croatia, Mexico, Cameroon

Group B: Spain, Netherlands, Chile, Australia

Group C: Colombia, Greece, Côte d’Ivoire, Japan

Group D: Uruguay, Costa Rica, England, Italy

Group E: Switzerland, Ecuador, France, Honduras

Group F: Argentina, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Iran, NIGERIA

Group G: Germany, Portugal, Ghana, USA

Group H: Belgium, Algeria, Russia, Korea Republic

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Coach Gernot Rohr Robbed In Asaba / Austin Ejide's Sister, Ijeoma Ejide Is Dead (Photos) / Tyson Fury Trains With Nick Diaz Before Anthony Joshua Fight (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.