Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,352 members, 7,815,730 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! (6253 Views)

Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam / Wat Can We Do 2 Get Henry Okechukwu Of Auction Mobile 2 Pay Us Our Moni / Chibiz Limited Or Biz4naija Is A Scam / Fraudster / 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by zignor(m): 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
yes. i knew it.
they guy is a scammer
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by JUO(m): 8:27pm On Dec 10, 2013
una dey pay for antelope wen still dey bush

1 Like

Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 8:40pm On Dec 10, 2013
pls if anybdy is defendin him shld show evident.this guy is realy killin me wen i go to his site
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by NnamdiN: 10:24am On Dec 11, 2013
To be sincere bro, you are a greedy fellow.
Where on earth would you buy a brand new laptop with 4gb ram and 500GB hard disk for 20k and free delivery to anywhere in Nigeria? Even if it was a stolen item, it would still be higher than that amount.
Perhaps you saw his advert on naijaloaded. I wonder why Mankind would allow such an advert. He has over a million members, I don't know how much the so called Henry Okechukwu paid for adverts but I'm sure he must have recouped it from those he successfully scammed.
To think you're even a corp member is quite alarming.
I laugh when people refer to illiterates as those whom do not have university degrees. In your case now, should we say you're literate? The scam was too cheap bro. I'm sorry you had to fall it.
If you still have your teller, you could trace his office and have him arrested.
Goodluck with that in "Onitsha"
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 12:53pm On Dec 11, 2013
my pple i hav took out of my tym to go to anambra state,d acclaim shop of henry of auction mobile.i txtd him dt am in his shop n i called bt refused to pick my calls.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 1:16pm On Dec 11, 2013
He is a scam,any body ready to defend him shld show evident.n stop making mouth here
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 1:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
NnamdiN: To be sincere bro, you are a greedy fellow.
Where on earth would you buy a brand new laptop with 4gb ram and 500GB hard disk for 20k and free delivery to anywhere in Nigeria? Even if it was a stolen item, it would still be higher than that amount.
Perhaps you saw his advert on naijaloaded. I wonder why Mankind would allow such an advert. He has over a million members, I don't know how much the so called Henry Okechukwu paid for adverts but I'm sure he must have recouped it from those he successfully scammed.
To think you're even a corp member is quite alarming.
I laugh when people refer to illiterates as those whom do not have university degrees. In your case now, should we say you're literate? The scam was too cheap bro. I'm sorry you had to fall it.
If you still have your teller, you could trace his office and have him arrested.
Goodluck with that in "Onitsha"

u ar funny nnamdi,i hav fall victim is solution on how to track him down dt we ar luki at
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by NnamdiN: 2:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
femexsp:

u ar funny nnamdi,i hav fall victim is solution on how to track him down dt we ar luki at
since he has a fake office, search for his number online, if he used it to sign up for facebook or any other social network, you could get his pictures and circulate it online. With his pictures and name scattered online as a scammer, you would have dented his image.
If you find him on any social network, check his friends and see if you would find a at least one "sane relative" whom you could get to "talk" to him at least let his family know what their son does, in case He's lynched one day.
If you can't get him online, I'm afraid, your cash is gone.
EFCC does not go after petty thieves (I still wonder why). Should the EFCC be involved, It would be easy to catch him since his bank has his details and could easily assist in tracing him but they wouldn't. In the event that you don't recover your money, take heart. I'm sure you must have learnt one or two things. Sorry bro
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 8:10pm On Dec 11, 2013
NnamdiN: since he has a fake office, search for his number online, if he used it to sign up for facebook or any other social network, you could get his pictures and circulate it online. With his pictures and name scattered online as a scammer, you would have dented his image.
If you find him on any social network, check his friends and see if you would find a at least one "sane relative" whom you could get to "talk" to him at least let his family know what their son does, in case He's lynched one day.
If you can't get him online, I'm afraid, your cash is gone.
EFCC does not go after petty thieves (I still wonder why). Should the EFCC be involved, It would be easy to catch him since his bank has his details and could easily assist in tracing him but they wouldn't. In the event that you don't recover your money, take heart. I'm sure you must have learnt one or two things. Sorry bro

thanx for the info,u cn also help out to help us in dis mess.pls am tied dis nite jst gettin home nw.i need to cool off my head.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by NnamdiN: 8:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
femexsp:

thanx for the info,u cn also help out to help us in dis mess.pls am tied dis nite jst gettin home nw.i need to cool off my head.
I tried. There are numerous Henry Okechukwu on facebook. The scammer's name might not even be H.O. His number is not linked to any social network. A google search of the number brings up only his scam site. Sorry bro, you met a smart scammer.
Until something is done about online scammers, I'm afraid, many more people would still fall for them.
Take heart bro.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by AuctionMobile: 6:09am On Dec 12, 2013
Well, i really want to specially thank all those who took their precious time to comment here, the allegations, critics and for those who tried to back us up, thanks a million

Seriously am not the forum type this is why i've not commented, i don't believe in resolving issues of this kind online, if you are having a pending order with us, it's as a result of us being out of stock, but in such cases we reach out to our customers by emails and text messages, i wonder why all the complains here

In as much i want this issue resolved and thread terminated, i will advice all complainant to walk into our office with their payment proves and make another option if what they really ordered for is out of stock, am sure our great and fast growing company (Auction Mobiles) will compensate them for the delay and inconveniences we might have caused

Our office address remains Shop 25/26, 3 , New Market Road, Emeka Offor Plaza , Onitsha North, Anambra, Nigeria

Our Phone Line is on within the period of 8am - 4pm week days only!

Well for @NnamdiN the only thing i will tell you sir, is that it's not easy to please every Nigerian, if you doubt, then venture into the online biz and see, even the big names like Jumia & konga, they are facing same allegations also, you can google their names to find out,

In as much as you tried resolving this issue, i must say i really appreciate your effort

Like i said earlier on, those who have a pending order with us, kindly come down to our office to have the issue resolved

Thanks and God Bless!

Henry

Auction Mobiles LTD
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 7:58am On Dec 12, 2013
pls,henry.can u pls post d msg i sent to u yesterday.hav nt recover frm d stress i went thru yesterday.going to anambra state,am stil cold up still now.i was at d plaza for hours yesterday n first dere is no shop like Auction mobiles or dt address was anoda shop.And mr henry i check your site everyday n ur customers claim dt dey recieved the same product i ordered for n me dt am at ur backyard,Abia State 2hrs journey frm anambra hav nt recieve my order.and pls tell us hw many tymes hav u picked my calls.am comin wil soon upload d plaza n d block to d forum mr Henry
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by AuctionMobile: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2013
femexsp: pls,henry.can u pls post d msg i sent to u yesterday.hav nt recover frm d stress i went thru yesterday.going to anambra state,am stil cold up still now.i was at d plaza for hours yesterday n first dere is no shop like Auction mobiles or dt address was anoda shop.And mr henry i check your site everyday n ur customers claim dt dey recieved the same product i ordered for n me dt am at ur backyard,Abia State 2hrs journey frm anambra hav nt recieve my order.and pls tell us hw many tymes hav u picked my calls.am comin wil soon upload d plaza n d block to d forum mr Henry

Well I told myself I was not going to reply any more of the post here, but I just have to drop this last one

I really don't understand the one you said you came to our shop and couldnt find us there, its really strange, cos I received over 30 people who came to our shop yesterday, I think you are not getting it..

Kindly text me your mobile number let's talk plz
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by lekansigbeku: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2013
AuctionMobile: Well, i really want to specially thank all those who took their precious time to comment here, the allegations, critics and for those who tried to back us up, thanks a million

Seriously am not the forum type this is why i've not commented, i don't believe in resolving issues of this kind online, if you are having a pending order with us, it's as a result of us being out of stock, but in such cases we reach out to our customers by emails and text messages, i wonder why all the complains here

In as much i want this issue resolved and thread terminated, i will advice all complainant to walk into our office with their payment proves and make another option if what they really ordered for is out of stock, am sure our great and fast growing company (Auction Mobiles) will compensate them for the delay and inconveniences we might have caused

Our office address remains Shop 25/26, 3 , New Market Road, Emeka Offor Plaza , Onitsha North, Anambra, Nigeria

Well for @NnamdiN the only thing i will tell you sir, is that it's not easy to please every Nigerian, if you doubt, then venture into the online biz and see, even the big names like Jumia & konga, they are facing same allegations also, you can google their names to find out,

In as much as you tried resolving this issue, i must say i really appreciate your effort

Like i said earlier on, those who have a pending order with us, kindly come down to our office to have the issue resolved

Thanks and God Bless!

Henry

Auction Mobiles LTD
Look mr Henry
No one is trying to spoil your name or your biz name both the truth is that you are not customer friendly when calls are being put to you via dis no(08066137901) I paid for one of your gadgets since 6th of december nd up till now no messages nor emails from you. We all are Nigerians nd if you as a seller runs out of stock its not a bad thing for you to send e-mails or SMS to your customers telling them the situation of things but instead you kept quiet nd kept placing advert for more buyers when those who have bought have not been settled.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by NnamdiN: 9:39am On Dec 12, 2013
lekansigbeku:
Look mr Henry
No one is trying to spoil your name or your biz name both the truth is that you are not customer friendly when calls are being put to you via dis no(08066137901) I paid for one of your gadgets since 6th of december nd up till now no messages nor emails from you. We all are Nigerians nd if you as a seller runs out of stock its not a bad thing for you to send e-mails or SMS to your customers telling them the situation of things but instead you kept quiet nd kept placing advert for more buyers when those who have bought have not been settled.
you still believe this dude ? Smh let's wait till ending of this month and see if you'd get your item.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by harsay(m): 9:53am On Dec 12, 2013
Mr. Henry this is really so dissappointing and makes most of us feel so rgreting that we ever patronise u in the first place, especially me u saying u run out of stock I order the very first day u started the ur so call online offer paid around 10am on 15th of Nov. Didint I suppose get my order even at all u will run out of stock, it remain just 2dys now to make it Good One month have ordered from you. Believe me this is really so annoying even if order from abroad I most av been expecting my others by now.and mailed u severally no response call u d moment u hear av not receive my order u will cu the call. Even now u av stored my line becos u don't pick it anymore. What will u say about this?
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by ochefio: 9:56am On Dec 12, 2013
advise to all propective online buyers, stop buy things that are too cheap, stop buying from shops that are not recognised nationwide, stop buying from new shop(make sure the site is at least 1 year old), look for atleast 100 positive feedback, chat with the seller to be sure of your product, never lose your payment details. Lastly pray to God to help you. That's all you need to buy online securely
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2013
[b][/b] Mr Henry has called me n he said dt wat we order for is not in stock.and i told him dt he shld send those dt is in stock for us.bt he said he wen he get to office he will call me back by 3pm dis afternoon.so pls lt wait stil 3pm.thanx for your understanding
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by harsay(m): 10:19am On Dec 12, 2013
For proper confusion he should send us his shop pics with the name Auction Mobile tag there, we wanna see him in his shop for us to believe his geniue let see the shop number and address at the shop as he has mentioned for us before.

Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by Maleeq(m): 12:41pm On Dec 12, 2013
AuctionMobile: Well, i really want to specially thank all those who took their precious time to comment here, the allegations, critics and for those who tried to back us up, thanks a million
You mean "Your other monikers I banned"? That prompted you to open this new account? (Which by the way has been banned too)

AuctionMobile:
You are not a forum type? Yet you run a supposed eCommerce site? Talk about a fisherman that doesn't like the smell of fish.

AuctionMobile:
The thread would be terminated when you stop defrauding people. You are the same person posing as Engr. Desmond Ewomazino , and Bright Esuike

AuctionMobile:
You are nothing like Jumia or Konga. They don't post absurd prices for high end products. 20k for all products? Even if na thief you thief am sef!

Last words: People should be cautious about whom they trade with online. Getting a ridiculously cheap price offer for a product you verily know is worth more shouldn't be considered a "jackpot" or "sweet deal", you should reflect firstly before making any payment.

1 Like

Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by JUO(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2013
it think the buyers are greedy!
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by NnamdiN: 2:22pm On Dec 12, 2013
Kudos for banning the dude. That Naijaloaded guy really needs to mind the kind of adverts he allows. He really aided this guy. Who knows how many people he has scammed. Pity
I'm still getting mails from him about people requesting that he extends the offer grin
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 6:18pm On Dec 12, 2013
tanx alot my ogas,i am jst eager to do online business n som1 introduced him to me dt ge is 100% reliable.He called me this morning n he is nt a scammer,dat i hav caused alot of damage to him n i told him to send my order if actually he is real bt he told me he wil call me back,bt up stil nw is fone is not reachable.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by NnamdiN: 6:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
femexsp: tanx alot my ogas,i am jst eager to do online business n som1 introduced him to me dt ge is 100% reliable.He called me this morning n he is nt a scammer,dat i hav caused alot of damage to him n i told him to send my order if actually he is real bt he told me he wil call me back,bt up stil nw is fone is not reachable.
how well do you know this person that referred you to him ? You met him online too?
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by AskProf: 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2013
femexsp: pls,henry.can u pls post d msg i sent to u yesterday.hav nt recover frm d stress i went thru yesterday.going to anambra state,am stil cold up still now.i was at d plaza for hours yesterday n first dere is no shop like Auction mobiles or dt address was anoda shop.And mr henry i check your site everyday n ur customers claim dt dey recieved the same product i ordered for n me dt am at ur backyard,Abia State 2hrs journey frm anambra hav nt recieve my order.and pls tell us hw many tymes hav u picked my calls.am comin wil soon upload d plaza n d block to d forum mr Henry

Time will tell.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by NnamdiN: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2013
Just a tip of an iceberg

We are giving Away BlackBerry Z10 for as Low as 20k... Wow!!!!

Not just that, If you are ordering today you will have the opportunity to get our Latest Toshiba Qosmio Laptop, Apple Macbook
Pro Laptop, Plus many other assorted gadget for as Low as N20,000 Only

Rush In Here Now ==> wwww.auctionmobiles.com

We have Limited Stock

It's Going To Be For First Come First Serve

Maybe this should serve as a perfect opportunity for those who has been praying for some sort of discounts.

Enjoy It Here ==> www.auctionmobiles.com

Offer Finally Shut Down By 4pm Today!

And that's the end for the Year...

Here's your personal link to enjoy the discount before it's gone forever!

==> www.auctionmobiles.com

Happy Xmas And New Year In Advance

See you Next Year

That's what he sent me today.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by AskProf: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2013

Thanks and God Bless!

Henry

Auction Mobiles LTD

Pls, I need directions, coming from Agbor.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by Death2HenryAuc: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2013
Henry Henry hmmm....
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 8:06pm On Dec 13, 2013
This is to inform you all the Mr henry has refused to pick my calls and also failed to send our orders,so i am saying this that pls for now nobody shld buy anything from him.he has refused to pick my calls and did not redeemed his promise that i will get my order today.
pls my pple and moderators shld pls broadcast this information in as much way that this information will get across to as much as many pple.n pls let this get to the front page
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 8:14pm On Dec 13, 2013
Mr Henry if u can run,we will tel u we can fly and if u can fly we can disappear.Start the race,we are already in it with u.I gave u the grace of yesterday and today n u failed to fulfil your promise n also refused to pick ur calls.we will show u the power of internet n forum u claim u ar nt into.Guys let begin the race with him.i hav the contacts of many pple that their order has not been delivered.we are at ur back
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by Death2HenryAuc: 8:37pm On Dec 13, 2013
Henry ma mahn. U seem to be a pro in ur profession. Congrats.

Oya na. e dey happen
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by Death2HenryAuc: 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2013
Do not underestimate the power of a hurt man.
U should know better.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clean Grade1 Uk Used Intel Core I5 Hp1040g3 6th Gen Laptop@185k / Samsung 5.1 Channel DVD Home Theatre System (HT-E330K) - Selling Hot! And Cheap! / Relocation Sales ( Household Items ) new items added check last page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.