Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! (6254 Views)

Jumia 2015 Black Friday Sales A Scam / Wat Can We Do 2 Get Henry Okechukwu Of Auction Mobile 2 Pay Us Our Moni / Chibiz Limited Or Biz4naija Is A Scam / Fraudster / 419 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2013
@death2HecAuc, pls u ar behaving like a gentle killer,wil like to rub mind wit u.my whatapps contact is up there
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by NnamdiN: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2013
Hehehe I'm in support of whatever you guys wanna do to him. Death to the scammer grin
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2013
http://biz4naija.com pls guys,i think HENRY has jump to another site.dt is d link above.he now operate with d name Kenechi Okechukwu.pls broadcast to d public.Address: 16, Kingsley Emu Street, Behind Fine Homes,
Off Summit Road Asaba, Delta State
Telephone:
do not patronise him ooooo
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by NnamdiN: 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2013
The dude is an unrepentant criminal. He will surely meet his waterloo someday. Sorry for your loss bro
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2013
Hello,my lovely nairaland pple,this is to inform u dt,henry picked my call today.And wen i asked him abt my order he said after wat am doing online,am stil asking for my order.judge it urself my pple.Have nt done anything,my bro this is jst the beginning.lt those u claim has their goods frm u come to this site n defend u.None
pls their is a new site in circulation nw too.he is in charge of it.dnt PATRONISE HIM UNTIL THIS FORUM CLEAR HIM
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by Maleeq(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2013
femexsp: Hello,my lovely nairaland pple,this is to inform u dt, henry picked my call today.And wen i asked him abt my order he said after wat am doing online,am stil asking for my order. judge it urself my pple.Have nt done anything,my bro this is jst the beginning.lt those u claim has their goods frm u come to this site n defend u.None
pls their is a new site in circulation nw too.he is in charge of it.dnt PATRONISE HIM UNTIL THIS FORUM CLEAR HIM
Forget trying to get him to send the ordered item or a refund from him, there is not disputing he is a scam. Seeing what is going on here would make him expedite resolution quickly if he was genuine.

I've got a suggestion on how to track him and his accomplices down, but I won't post it here.

I would send a PM to all those affected, and if you are all in agreement, we proceed with it.

He is surely reading this thread, and i guess after he reads this, he would "not so smartly" create a new account and post "I have been scammed too" just to get information about the plan. angry
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by AskProf: 8:45pm On Dec 14, 2013
femexsp: http://biz4naija.com pls guys,i think HENRY has jump to another site.dt is d link above.he now operate with d name Kenechi Okechukwu.pls broadcast to d public.Address: 16, Kingsley Emu Street, Behind Fine Homes,
Off Summit Road Asaba, Delta State
Telephone:
do not patronise him ooooo

Na wao!
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 9:20pm On Dec 14, 2013
Maleeq:
Forget trying to get him to send the ordered item or a refund from him, there is not disputing he is a scam. Seeing what is going on here would make him expedite resolution quickly if he was genuine.

[b][/b]
I've got a suggestion on how to track him and his accomplices down, but I won't post it here.

I would send a PM to all those affected, and if you are all in agreement, we proceed with it.

He is surely reading this thread, and i guess after he reads this, he would "not so smartly" create a new account and post "I have been scammed too" just to get information about the plan. angry

u can add me up on ur whatapps so dat i ............. dis is d no 08184377484
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by AuctionMobile: 6:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
No word from me again after this.... you can continue posting what ever rubbish.you so desire, if you are sure you actually was scammed why not come to my shop address i posted before now and prove it? Just as Jumia and Konga doesn't give a damn to critics, same steps i will follow, you can keep posting, it doesn't stop customers from patronizing us

In other word, you are just promoting us, and boosting our website rank,

We are proud that over 300 Nigerians have testified of our services, you can confirm that from our website

Our shop is open 24/7 and it still remains here Shop 25/26, 3 , New Market Road, Emeka Offor Plaza , Onitsha North, Anambra, Nigeria

Critics are all welcome!

Auction Mobiles LTD
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by grandpoh(m): 11:35pm On Dec 15, 2013
AuctionMobile: No word from me again after this.... you can continue posting what ever rubbish.you so desire, if you are sure you actually was scammed why not come to my shop address i posted before now and prove it? Just as Jumia and Konga doesn't give a damn to critics, same steps i will follow, you can keep posting, it doesn't stop customers from patronizing us

We are proud that over 300 Nigerians have testified of our services, you can confirm that from our website

Our shop is open 24/7 and it still remains here Shop 25/26, 3 , New Market Road, Emeka Offor Plaza , Onitsha North, Anambra, Nigeria

Critics are all welcome!

Auction Mobiles LTD
dude u are just a bitch....i swear to GOD if i dnt get my item or refund in a week......sorry 2 say dz bo watever u xperience b4 dz year runs out,i hope u wudn't say i didn't warn u...........HONESTLY I JUST PITY U COZ U DNT KNW WHO UR DEALING WITH
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by flamez409: 1:30am On Dec 16, 2013
Pls i av ordered a lumia nd s3 4 mi nd ma broda xinx lst friday. Nd up til nfin. Pls. Ani solutn?
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 6:20am On Dec 16, 2013
AuctionMobile: No word from me again after this.... you can continue posting what ever rubbish.you so desire, if you are sure you actually was scammed why not come to my shop address i posted before now and prove it? Just as Jumia and Konga doesn't give a damn to critics, same steps i will follow, you can keep posting, it doesn't stop customers from patronizing us

Critics are all welcome!

Auction Mobiles LTD

Henry,u ar jst d funny guy,i stil laugh cos,i stil stand on my feet,if truely u claim u ar real prove to us today.Abia is nt far frm u,send my laptop today to tell pple u ar real.new pple ar coming in sayin that their goods are nt yet deliver.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 6:27am On Dec 16, 2013
u talked abt ur websites comment.Y did u nt post my comment.i order since 22 nov,and stil now u ar stil boostin.Henry okechukwu,it seems u think am d only one affected,more n more pple ar with me n for ur own good,send our laptops,out of more than 10pple contact i hav none of us has recieve our order.
once again it wil b better u send it.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 8:07am On Dec 16, 2013
mr henry,y is it dat most of ur post on ur site ar around 4am.n y hav u nt post my comment.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 8:12am On Dec 16, 2013
i check ur profile nw n u registered on the 12th n spent more than 5hours.jst for u to comment ahhh na waoo mr henry.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by ceasare: 10:09am On Dec 16, 2013
@femexp and others am sorry 4 ur lose but at d same time try as much as possible to put ur money where your mouth is meaning "nothing like pay in to my account " expect your order business online on nairaland, trust me u will get ur hands burnt.there are many treads of such useless nigerians scamming unsuspecting forum users.i ve been scammedmany yrs back by a guy named g- loaded, said he was based in benin, though na small money #10k buy still money is money i still ve d teller i paid him till date and i will gt my money back cos i dnt 4gt tinz easily esp chratings.for all dos he scammed team up and go to special fraud unit @ milverton road, ikoyi and complain n write a petition i believe they will block hs acct and track him even if he opened d acct wth fake info.
last bullet: to all reading dont pay or buy anything online without meeting d seller in person, onces beaten 3ce shy.it has work 4 me as hv bought,laptop, camera, and 2 cars here on nairaland and its my goods, here is ur money.no story of demdey carry am come.be vigilant.
Cheers.
@mod,pls take thread 2 fp so othrrs dont fall victims and do mail naijaloaded to take dwn hs ad there till he is proven innocent.
@mobileauction,keep up ur day of reckoning is less a day today.banza!
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by NnamdiN: 10:44am On Dec 16, 2013
ceasare: @femexp and others am sorry 4 ur lose but at d same time try as much as possible to put ur money where your mouth is meaning "nothing like pay in to my account " expect your order business online on nairaland, trust me u will get ur hands burnt.there are many treads of such useless nigerians scamming unsuspecting forum users.i ve been scammedmany yrs back by a guy named g- loaded, said he was based in benin, though na small money #10k buy still money is money i still ve d teller i paid him till date and i will gt my money back cos i dnt 4gt tinz easily esp chratings.for all dos he scammed team up and go to special fraud unit @ milverton road, ikoyi and complain n write a petition i believe they will block hs acct and track him even if he opened d acct wth fake info.
last bullet: to all reading dont pay or buy anything online without meeting d seller in person, onces beaten 3ce shy.it has work 4 me as hv bought,laptop, camera, and 2 cars here on nairaland and its my goods, here is ur money.no story of demdey carry am come.be vigilant.
Cheers.
@mod,pls take thread 2 fp so othrrs dont fall victims and do mail naijaloaded to take dwn hs ad there till he is proven innocent.
@mobileauction,keep up ur day of reckoning is less a day today.banza!
there are genuine people bro. I've bought two laptops from mikkyangel. He's in the US, never seen him. All I have is his phone number and BBm pin.
The problem lies in us, if its too good to be true, then it's not true. If you saw this guys ad, he was advertising brand new 4gb ram, 500GB laptop for mere 20k. Why on earth would people fall for such?
I was an initial subscriber to the auctionmobile thief, I asked how it worked, he said I'd have to pay in 20k and have the item sent to me. I told him I couldn't trust him with my money. His only line of persuasion was "if he was fake, mankind of wouldn't have advertised his site
Imagine Who falls for that? By our little efforts, we might be able to make it difficult for these scammers. We're supposed to be able to buy online without fear
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by ceasare: 1:28pm On Dec 16, 2013
@nnamdiN: u r right if its too gud then something is wrong.at d same time vigilance is paramount dont pay into anybody's acct wthout a verifiable office or place u can track them if something goes wrong.
i knw mikkyangel i hv dealings wth him and he has a verifiable office n contact.we dont ve to scam to mk it in life.you can imagine what tht mikky guy makes as profit wth sincereity...hard work n integrity pays my brother.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2013
flamez409: Pls i av ordered a lumia nd s3 4 mi nd ma broda xinx lst friday. Nd up til nfin. Pls. Ani solutn?
did u pay online in jumia?... If u did, u made a mistake cos you'll get frustrated, this is the festive season.. they have many orders. Expect ur items in 2wks time or more
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 5:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
henry okechukwu i told u today wil b d last day i will call or text u,i will fulfil mine.But watch out for the beginning
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by adeyemi97(m): 1:46pm On Dec 28, 2013
The guy is a real scammer, let's find something to do cos I can't imagine how someone will just come from nowhere and start flexing with our hard earned money.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by Anomnity: 6:11pm On Dec 28, 2013
Its 2013 and people are still paying online for goods they've never seen & to people they never met despite all the warnings.It seems to me that whoever falls to these scammers at this age should be blamed.It seems people will never hear no matter how much you warn them till they get scammed.As a rule of thumb pay only on delivery.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by NnamdiN: 8:18pm On Dec 28, 2013
Anomnity: Its 2013 and people are still paying online for goods they've never seen & to people they never met despite all the warnings.It seems to me that whoever falls to these scammers at this age should be blamed.It seems people will never hear no matter how much you warn them till they get scammed.As a rule of thumb pay only on delivery.
we all didn't start using the internet at the same time. There will always be prey for the predators grin
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by afamjb: 10:34am On Dec 30, 2013
C f*ck up.......y didnt i c dis before ordering for galaxy s4 on friday Hmmmm henry make i get my thing before 3rd january maka ndu mmadu. Tank U.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by NnamdiN: 4:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
afamjb: C f*ck up.......y didnt i c dis before ordering for galaxy s4 on friday Hmmmm henry make i get my thing before 3rd january maka ndu mmadu. Tank U.
Bros you don enter one chance. Most of the people here ordered last month and they haven't gotten pin. Henry is a thief. I still get texts from him advertising z10 galaxy ipad laptops for 17k lol
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by ceejay80s(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
He should be killed when caught.
I thank God say he no fit play my type 'cos i trust no one
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by lekansigbeku: 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
afamjb: C f*ck up.......y didnt i c dis before ordering for galaxy s4 on friday Hmmmm henry make i get my thing before 3rd january maka ndu mmadu. Tank U.

Kai not again "Henry Okechukwu" dat guy who said its 2013 nd pple still put orders for what they did not see, if u had attended naijaloaded seminar u will definitely fall victim. As for henry its makinde of naijaloaded that gave him the chance only God will punish him.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by lekansigbeku: 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2013
Anomnity: Its 2013 and people are still paying online for goods they've never seen & to people they never met despite all the warnings.It seems to me that whoever falls to these scammers at this age should be blamed.It seems people will never hear no matter how much you warn them till they get scammed.As a rule of thumb pay only on delivery.

Boss its not that pple just saw the advert nd paid but the stupid guy posted his advert on makinde's site() that really made everyone to believe the dick-head henry..... The truth is henry can't fool everyone @a time.
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by femexsp: 9:30am On Jan 02, 2014
Thanx for your contributions my pple.am sorry was off d grind for some tym.
Henry is a Big tym 419.
@lekan we no c u for forum again n for the new victims there is a forum goin on on whatapps 08188232896.
I hav ordered since nov 22 n yet no show
Re: Henry Okechukwu Of Auctionmobile Is A Scam! by jreyez(m): 10:12am On Jan 02, 2014
That's why I hate online order stuffs...... The guy is a smart Scammer...

I always prefer pay on delivery... Or a face to face deal...

But I can never fall for this kinda stuff na.... I'm too smart for it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Clean Grade1 Uk Used Intel Core I5 Hp1040g3 6th Gen Laptop@185k / Samsung 5.1 Channel DVD Home Theatre System (HT-E330K) - Selling Hot! And Cheap! / Relocation Sales ( Household Items ) new items added check last page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.