Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,581 members, 7,837,192 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Nigeria Was Created By One Man! 100yrs Ago - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Was Created By One Man! 100yrs Ago (570 Views)

Amechi's AIT Interview On Focus Nigeria Was A Shame! / If Nigeria Was To Divide.... / What if the civil war in Nigeria was a success? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Was Created By One Man! 100yrs Ago by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 06, 2013
His name was Lord Luggard:

Next year, will make it 100 years, when Nigeria was created by one man called Lord Luggard!

The crises we are having today was because Nigeria was created by a piece of memo sent to England by this Lord Luggard!

It is only wisdom that we gather together to discuss and agree on how to proceed.

We either negotiate this now or wait for disaster that is coming!

Those that believe in "one" Nigeria, I pity you.
Re: Nigeria Was Created By One Man! 100yrs Ago by Chazzyboy: 8:29pm On Dec 06, 2013
I wish things will be better someday
Re: Nigeria Was Created By One Man! 100yrs Ago by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Chazzyboy: I wish things will be better someday

"Better" things do not really come by mere "wishes":
men work them out.

We need to discuss where we were coming from, define where we are and then finally determine where we are going to.
Everything we have experienced so far shows us that Nigeria is a terrible mistake.
If we can't call a spade a spade and decide how to move on from here, then we have not learnt anything from our history.

So many are so fixated to 2015 that they have refused to look at the real problems of the country.
How can one man, a foreigner for that matter. decide the fate of millions of people and we allow him to do that?
So many had died, so many more are still dying till now, and only a few are genuinely concerned.

Blood is flowing daily in the North East today, it had flowed in the South East and South South in the past, even some parts of the North Central have seen blood.

Our question is this: how much blood is enough?
Re: Nigeria Was Created By One Man! 100yrs Ago by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
I Agree with the Op, The trial version of Nigeria is about to expire and since nothing has been gained there is no need to subscribe to the full version, So what is left is to uninstall this country and install another version.
Re: Nigeria Was Created By One Man! 100yrs Ago by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
gboss4sure: I Agree with the Op, The trial version of Nigeria is about to expire and since nothing has been gained there is no need to subscribe to the full version, So what is left is to uninstall this country and install another version.

Unfortunately, it seems majority of Nigerians prefer the continual flow of blood!
Ever since the whiteman "left" (they have left physically but are still in control of our mentality), blood had continued to flow in Nigeria at will.

Millions have died, thousands are presently dying and the question is, how many more will die before we do the right thing?

(1) (Reply)

Dont Call Me Patience Jonathan Again,my New Name Is Mama Peace.... / From Obasanjo To Jonathan With Love / Seme Customs Seizes N11m Worth Of Rice In One Weekend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.