Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:01 AM

SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan (21643 Views)

Senator Solomon Adeola Attacks Ekweremmadu Over Comments On Boko Haram / Remi Tinubu Faces Senate Panel Over Comments Made In An Interview / North Ready For Nigeria’s Breakup–junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by maasoap(m): 2:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
Udehpaschal1:
point of correction, two individuals. U forgot to mention ur uncle Buhari
Yeah, and I take it that our SSS believe that under this Jonathan of ours, these two individuals are clearly above the law.
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by maasoap(m): 2:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=jmaine]

Dokubo threats was always to counter the core Northerners when their threats go unnoticed by the Authorities. . .

Now that the SSS has spoken, all will be calm . . . .
The simple truth is that ethnicity has allowed Nigeria as a nation to be taken sh!t from nobodies like Junaid, Asari
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Pinkybush: 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
~Bluetooth:

When will the SSS caution Okupe, Edwin clark, Asari, Gulak, and Abati who also constitute threats to the unity of Nigeria ?
In wat way hav dey constitute threats 2 d unity of Nigeria? I can c u r a BIG FOOL

1 Like

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Pinkybush: 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
The same statement Buhari made years back which has resulted in blood-flow in d north. Now he's parading himself 2 bcum d next president. He'l stil fail

1 Like

Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pinkybush: The same statement Buhari made years back which has resulted in blood-flow in d north. Now he's parading himself 2 bcum d next president. He'l stil fail
What a small world we live in... But to be sincere smhw we re wrong abt Buhari.
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
shagaribarau: when asari dokubo talk him own. that time nigeria has no SSS
whatsup with this aboki,where were u when asari dokuboh was invited n jailed without prosecution by obj? am sure ur arsse was busy at da sahara otherwise u shuda known its been long enough n high time that creepy freak junaid whatever is name is kissed n cooled his damn arsse in some cell for a long time..
as he always ring da bells,acusing da president of not being honorable,he shudda blaized d damn trails by sticking to his guns during da quizz instead of sounding now like a frightened tail'in'pup n more or less saying alhamdul....sshhiit.
now check out that sponge brain down below...
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by vedaxcool(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
Arrest Dokubo, the lousy wombat!
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Hearme(m): 7:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
adino: By the way, Pastor Tunde Bakare has been mute for a while now. That leach is damn awe.

When he is ready to talk he will talk again. No amount of threat can keep him shut. If only by now you know how many times he was picked up during OBJ's regime. We all should stop criticizing this very few who talk. Lets analyze what they say before just killing them as well. There's always an iota of truth in constructive criticism, in fact it makes one stronger and not weak. You can all agree that GEJ is no longer like when he first started. I remember people also call Yar Adua Baba go slow, he would have also been a good president because he was never in a haste. Credit to him on amnesty issue. I believe OBJ or Yar Adua would have somehow found a solution to BH, I just wonder why they just keep coming forth like Vietnamese soldiers who seems not diminish in number in war films despite the number of them been killed.
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by cashkid: 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
PointB: Nice one. But the shouldn't have let him go that easily. A two-day drilling would have helped sunk important message into his thick skull.

By the way this is the second time these dissidents are praising the SSS. The other time it was Dino Melaye, now this one. It appears these guys (SSS) are indeed more professional than they used to be. Another harvest of the 'transformation agenda?
u can take over nw!
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by SHAAWA: 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
please give him a break, it is possible that an overzealous journalist quoted him out of context. some people want him to own up for something he did not say just to prove that he is a tough guy.
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by SHAAWA: 9:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pinkybush: The same statement Buhari made years back which has
resulted in blood-flow in d north. Now he's parading himself 2 bcum d
next president. He'l stil fail

Meaning of ungovernable is subjective... we can in the same vein
attribute his statement to the huge oil theft going on in N/Delta.
Tompolo and his gags preventing people from entering the same lift with
them in transcorp hilton. or Niger Deltan militants threatening and harassing
govt workers in ministries, or Diezani being the Alpha and Omega in
NNPC.
it may also means Bala Moh'd's short changing FCT staff and residents in favour of GEJ and his wife. The list is endless
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by readwanceo: 11:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
i pray God shud make hell fire d final abode of jonathan d president..wen dat stupid asari dokubo was sayn der wud be blood if badluck is not re elected whr were dose foolish sss..uhn God will punish bad peoples
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by Nobody: 4:09am On Dec 08, 2013
To me, I haven't seen any Nigerian that will stand up for us all in other to make our government accountable for there deeds.. Maybe the difference in tribes is the genesis of the problems we have here in Nigeria or total greed!
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by 99100(m): 6:31am On Dec 08, 2013
Atleast he will control his pit so called mouth.
I would have prefered then detain him with some hard labours for one month.He belong to d zoo.
Re: SSS “arrests” Junaid Mohammed Over Comments About President Jonathan by omogidi234(m): 9:34am On Dec 08, 2013
jmaine: They gave him the Pastor Tunde Bakare keep shut dose .. . grin

@jmaine, thanks for your post, in my own opinion ( someone one said the cheapest thing in the market is opinion) I think Pastor Tunde Bakare should not have ventured into full blown politics, I told a friend this same line before he accepted to run with Buhari.. What it means is that if Tunde Bakare raises any national concern or criticises government, such would be viewed as if he was speaking on behalf of his political party or even as a loser.

His handlers have seen this and probably have advised him to go low, the truth is that it will take a long time for Nigerians to accept him as the fearless Tunde Bakare they used to know prior to the 2011 issue.

By the way, why didn't the SSS, DMI and the rest keep him silent during the military days, even in the days of OBJ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

North Alone Can Accommodate Ruga Settlements – Govt / Senate President, Others Reject N3Billion Official Houses / Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.