Stats: 3,152,849 members, 7,817,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Bible Fulfilled Prophecies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible Fulfilled Prophecies (2402 Views)

Fulfilled Prophecies: Evidence For The Reliability Of The Bible / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2013
Where is Mintayo jare? this Emusan is vexing me.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 12:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
harbiola1:
No! Let use the same weight that christians used (e.g Jesus lived in such&such, Jesus is like such&such) to come out from theory into law as it's in those verses up there. Then after given me a clue of such, the onus would be on me to counter-attack ur theory. On a longrun, somebody will come out with the Purest Law. Lo ba tan (It's finished)

Even if man Changed/Denied it like Jews did, it is for his/her own innocent soul.

Clueless! like in strange world. Lets use the above system

I hope i've
No you have not,what i see you doing is trying to discredit the Bible.
I have been tru dis road with many of ur folks before.
If you cannot tell me how that Deuteronomy fits into your prophet even when it doesnt,then forget it.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Emusan(m): 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
harbiola1:

Excuse me! if He was there, then He is there. And He was not there then He is not there.
Ok?

If you know ur religion to the extent of relying on it, then i wonder why u're playing hide and seek.

That is what I'm saying stop pretending as if you don't know.

And i don't think u meditate on this statement of ur's b4 posting it.

Bible and Inspiration, i wonder which denomination's version God actually inspired.

I always laugh at this statement from folks like you and it show the low level you're being operated.

Does version the same as original?

Today look at all the English versions of Qur'an is it the same? No! so get wisdom.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 1:30pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks for replying this.

Emusan:
That is what I'm saying stop pretending as if you don't know.

What have you be saying?

That Messiah is the Prophet and the Prophet is the Messiah... What did you get, Contradiction?

You think ur Pastors' given answer will convince me? LOL!

Keep deceiving urselfs and say u're reading Bible.
Jesus is Emmanuel, very funny, Apologist in deed.

Emusan:
I always laugh at this statement from folks like you and it show the low level you're being operated.
Laugh? may be u never tired.

Emusan:
Does version the same as original?
Lol, lecturer, ur studs are standing o.

Emusan:
Today look at all the English versions of Qur'an is it the same? No! so get wisdom.
NO! But,
1. All Arabic versions are the same all over the world.

2. It does has 114 chapter from Yusuf Ali to Pickhall and others whether in America or India.

3. You can not see a chapter/verse in one version but be missing in another version.

This is just 3 differences between Bible and Quran that i can remember for now.
Any beef
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by WHees(m): 1:41pm On Dec 11, 2013
What I deduce from this discourse is harbiola in his curious nature put a self substantiating question in a bid to acquire knowledge from the gentle christians here, and his intention was genuine that's why he humbled himself to beg for answers from you folks. The thread was about prophecies and fulfillments that's why he raised the issue of an awaited prophet, please share the knowledge with him if you know the person who fulfill that prophecy or excuse yourselves if you are ignorant about what he asked.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 1:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mintayo:
No you have not,what i see you doing is trying to discredit the Bible.
I'm Trying to discredit bible while u're trying to credit it, but who is biaz for concealing the truth.
You know in ur mind what is happening in that verses so don't discredit me with any unfounded allegation.

Mintayo:
I have been tru dis road with many of ur folks before.
If you cannot tell me how that Deuteronomy fits into your prophet even when it doesnt,then forget it.

I can't pet you any longer. The truth stands firmly while an error is shaking.

If you want to know the Prophet in that verse, read ur bible with the talent that God gave you.

It was John Vs Jesus over Elijah.

Now John Vs Jewish levites over Messiah and The Prophet.

If you like open ur mind for the truth and if you don't, den na u SABI.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Emusan(m): 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2013
harbiola1: Thanks for replying this.
What have you be saying?
That Messiah is the Prophet and the Prophet is the Messiah... What did you get, Contradiction?
You think ur Pastors' given answer will convince me? LOL!
Keep deceiving urselfs and say u're reading Bible.
Jesus is Emmanuel, very funny, Apologist in deed.

That Muhammad can never be qualify as a prophet to those who God spoke to in the Bible and he can't be found in the Bible

NO! But,
1. All Arabic versions are the same all over the world.

All versions of Bible are also the same in Hebrew or Greek.

2. It does has 114 chapter from Yusuf Ali to Pickhall and others whether in America or India.

All also contain 66 books

3. You can not see a chapter/verse in one version but be missing in another version.

Hmmmm pure lies....e.g Yusuf Ali's version contains 289 verses in Sura 2 while Allamah Noorrudin and some contain 286. and many more that I can't mention for now.

Even going by the way of some versions like Maulana Ali & Allamah's version it clearly shows that Jesus died in sura 5:117 this phrase appear "but since you caused me to die" why others use "when you took me up"
Try to get more than one version ehhh

This is just 3 differences between Bible and Quran that i can remember for now.
Any beef

Check very well.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Emusan(m): 2:09pm On Dec 11, 2013
WHξξ∟s:
What I deduce from this discourse is harbiola in his curious nature put a self substantiating question in a bid to acquire knowledge from the gentle christians here, and his intention was genuine that's why he humbled himself to beg for answers from you folks. The thread was about prophecies and fulfillments that's why he raised the issue of an awaited prophet, please share the knowledge with him if you know the person who fulfill that prophecy or excuse yourselves if you are ignorant about what he asked.

The question is, is christian and muslim serving the same God?

why are you looking for something missing in another man's house?
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 2:17pm On Dec 11, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

Don't mind them. they have nothing to say than what they were meant to believe.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by WHees(m): 2:24pm On Dec 11, 2013
The thread was about
prophecies and fulfillments that's why he raised
the issue of an awaited prophet, please share the
knowledge with him if you know the person who
fulfill that prophecy or excuse yourselves if you
are ignorant about what he asked.

do the above relate with this:

Emusan:

Are you suffering from alexia or you are deliberately ridiculing yourself You need a theraphist dude.

Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Emusan(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

do the above relate with this:
Are you suffering from alexia or you are deliberately ridiculing yourself You need a theraphist dude.

Muslims with their caustic words.

Why prophecies for the person who claimed that God who inspired Moses, Isaiah, Job e.t.c also inspired him but he never possessed all the quality of those prophets and called them a liar?

Simple logic....if you can't answer the question then you don't need it because it will be very hard for you to understand.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by WHees(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2013
Emusan:

Muslims with their caustic words.

Why prophecies for the person who claimed that God who inspired Moses, Isaiah, Job e.t.c also inspired him but he never possessed all the quality of those prophets and called them a liar?

Simple logic....if you can't answer the question then you don't need it because it will be very hard for you to understand.

??

Didn't get you at all. Stop resorting to silly strawman in order to make sense out of your folly.

Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by WHees(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
harbiola1:

Don't mind them. they have nothing to say than what they were meant to believe.

Still wonder why they won't respond in a simple convivial way.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Emusan(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

Didn't get you at all. Stop resorting to silly strawman in order to make sense out of your folly.

Very simple by answering this simple question....Is Christian and Muslim serving the same God?

If Yes then you can continue to look for Muhammad in the Bible
If No no need to look for him? simple as ABC angry angry
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2013
harbiola1:
I'm Trying to discredit bible while u're trying to credit it, but who is biaz for concealing the truth.
You know in ur mind what is happening in that verses so don't discredit me with any unfounded allegation.
I can't pet you any longer. The truth stands firmly while an error is shaking.
If you want to know the Prophet in that verse, read ur bible with the talent that God gave you.
It was John Vs Jesus over Elijah.
Now John Vs Jewish levites over Messiah and The Prophet.
If you like open ur mind for the truth and if you don't, den na u SABI.
You are just being delusive.
Pet me? Lol,that is funny.
I already know the truth but you are not ready to grab it.
We all know who moses was talking about in the Deuteronomy,it is very clear in the Bible,you are d one trying to show that it is ur mohammed that he was refering to.
So you are d one left with the prove-it is you against the Bible,show us how mohammed fits into that prophecy.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2013
WHξξ∟s:
For the sake of this thread,let me put this to you.
I am sure you believe that the prophet prophesied about is mohammed,no?
Can you show us how he fits in into that prophecy?
Permit me to ask,since we are talking about prophecy,"Is there no prophecy abt the coming of mohammed from another source apart from the Bible?" maybe from the pre-islamic era? Or perhaps since you guys says Islam has been in existence before mohaamed,are there no prophecy about d coming of ur prophet?
Dnt forget we are talking about prophecy.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by proo212(m): 4:34pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mintayo, Emusan,

I understand your position. This has been thrashed on this board severally. From the questions asked, the people knew about Elijah (as a prophet, they were expecting the Messiah as well as the "Prophet")

We can begin to analyse from the prophecy in Deut 18 like you pointed out.

This convicts their prophet in many ways, but I list 3 here

1. He is not from among their brethren (they like to argue that since they are descendants of Ishmael, they are cousins so cousins can mean brethren). If so why was no arab or Ishmaelite a priest even in the house of God. Remember when they came out Egypt, the bible says they had a mixed multitudes with them
2. He didn't hear from God directly (God never spoke to him). An angel revealed things to him, he certainly did not know God face to face.
3. God did mighty works through His "prophets". Signs and wonders followed them except one. Even the disciples of the Messiah and the "Prophet" performed signs and wonders.

Both of these prophets knew when their end had come and had no doubts what their destinies were after their end. The same cannot be said of the prophet who did not know what their God will do with time.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 4:38pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mintayo:
the fact that some jews did/do not accept Jesus is a prophecy fulfilled on its own.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 4:40pm On Dec 11, 2013
Emusan:
Why do you always ask this stewpid question? One worship God so if you know that u're worship someone else then you and i don't worship same God.
Meanwhile there is only One God.

Emusan:
At times u sound some how with this ur ridiculous questions and if a person ask u reasonable question you won't go straight.

A. May be u've been keeping what doesn't belong to u.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mintayo:
the fact that some jews did/do not accept Jesus is a prophecy fulfilled on its own.

Harbiola1:
^^^ 1 out of the points that dropped Jesus from the prophecy.
"LIKE UNTO THEE (like unto Moses)
Moses' people accepted him like Muhammed's(saw) people while Jesus's people rejected him.
Muhammed(saw) 1p
Jesus(as) 0p

one after the other pls.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
proo212: Mintayo, Emusan,

I understand your position. This has been thrashed on this board severally. From the questions asked, the people knew about Elijah (as a prophet, they were expecting the Messiah as well as the "Prophet"wink

1. He is not from among their brethren (they like to argue that since they are descendants of Ishmael, they are cousins so cousins can mean brethren). If so why was no arab or Ishmaelite a priest even in the house of God. Remember when they came out Egypt, the bible says they had a mixed multitudes with them
2. He didn't hear from God directly (God never spoke to him). An angel revealed things to him, he certainly did not know God face to face.
3. God did mighty works through His "prophets". Signs and wonders followed them except one. Even the disciples of the Messiah and the "Prophet" performed signs and wonders.

Both of these prophets knew when their end had come and had no doubts what their destinies were after their end. The same cannot be said of the prophet who did not know what their God will do with time.

Ohhhh.
Truely,this had been dealt with several times and to tell you the truth you just spoke my mind though if not all. How i wish these folks had shown us how their prophet fits into the above before you reveal this...Lols.
Your three points above actually disqualified their prophet.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Emusan(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2013
proo212: Mintayo, Emusan,

I understand your position. This has been thrashed on this board severally. From the questions asked, the people knew about Elijah (as a prophet, they were expecting the Messiah as well as the "Prophet"wink

My brother I gat your point that's why I'm asking them that simple question...

See what God Himself said in Num 12:6 "Then He said, “Hear now My words: if there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord, make Myself known to him in a vision; I speak to him in a dream"

Hear God made it clear that NO PROPHET will ever come from Him without having a real encounter with Him either in dream or vision but from the beginning of Quran to the end Muhammad never heard nor see vision directly from God he claimed it was Angel Gabriel which all Muslims will never reject.

I pray God will open their eyes sha!
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mintayo:
You are just being delusive.
Pet me? Lol,that is funny.
I already know the truth but you are not ready to grab it.
We all know who moses was talking about in the Deuteronomy,it is very clear in the Bible,you are d one trying to show that it is ur mohammed that he was refering to.
So you are d one left with the prove-it is you against the Bible,show us how mohammed fits into that prophecy.

You don't like to be shown the truth from the bible. I wonder why you guys talk like kid. A whole Pastor saying somebody is twisting the bible when you can explicitly address the confusion.

A Prophet is not the Messiah or John.
The conversation between John and those Jews explicitly show it that.
Elijah is not Messiah.
Elijah is not The Prophet.

Messiah is not Elijah.
Messiah is not the Prophet.

The Prophet is not Elijah.
The Prophet is not Christ.

If you are Not Elijah,
Nor Messiah,
Neither the Prophet.

WHO Art Thou?

When they know that Messiah is the same as The Prophet, why were they seperating them?
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 5:23pm On Dec 11, 2013
Mintayo:
For the sake of this thread,let me put this to you.
I am sure you believe that the prophet prophesied about is mohammed,no?
Can you show us how he fits in into that prophecy?
Permit me to ask,since we are talking about prophecy,"Is there no prophecy abt the coming of mohammed from another source apart from the Bible?" maybe from the pre-islamic era? Or perhaps since you guys says Islam has been in existence before mohaamed,are there no prophecy about d coming of ur prophet?
Dnt forget we are talking about prophecy.
Look at you!

Why is it that you can't find any of ur 500+ prophecies about the coming of Jesus except in the OT that you guys rejected.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by WHees(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
Emusan:

Very simple by answering this simple question....Is Christian and Muslim serving the same God?

If Yes then you can continue to look for Muhammad in the Bible
If No no need to look for him? simple as ABC angry angry

Was it so hard for you to adress a simple appeal? Reiterating and engaging in red herrings is not a logical refuge. Just admit it if you do not know who that prophet was, enough with the circumlocution please.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by harbiola1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

enough with the circumlocution please.
Brother holy spirit may not be able to interpret all these Circum-things o. grin grin
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by lanrexlan(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
***Yawns***
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by WHees(m): 5:56pm On Dec 11, 2013
harbiola1:
Brother holy spirit may not be able to interpret all these Circum-things o. grin grin

I thought the spirit was there to strenghtened the born dying-again's..
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by lanrexlan(m): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2013
WHξξ∟s:

Was it so hard for you to adress a simple appeal? Reiterating and engaging in red herrings is not a logical refuge. Just admit it if you do not know who that prophet was, enough with the circumlocution please.
Don't waste your time with him bro.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by WHees(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2013
lanrexlan: Don't waste your time with him bro.

Yeah, time to unfollow thread. It is maghrib already.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2013
harbiola1:
Look at you!

Why is it that you can't find any of ur 500+ prophecies about the coming of Jesus except in the OT that you guys rejected.

Funny,who told you we reject the OT? We did not reject the OT,we were not just bound by the Law of Moses again.
Mohammed is not prophesied anywhere in the Bible,live with that please.
Re: Bible Fulfilled Prophecies by Mintayo(m): 7:19pm On Dec 11, 2013
harbiola1:
Muhammed(saw) 1p
Jesus(as) 0p
one after the other pls.
Lool, see delution. Is that Bible passage talking about acceptance? Did the Jews/Israelites accepted mohammed? Was Moses talking about Arabs? How does mohammed like Moses?
Did mohammed did one-quarter of what Moses did?
Because mohammed was accepted hence is like Moses,smh even a teenager can do better than that,no??
Deuteronomy 18:15 (NLT).
Moses continued," The Lord you God will raise up for you a prophet like me FROM AMONG YOUR FELLOW ISRAELITES. You must listen to Him.
Ponder on the above very well.

Did Paul Really Quote Greek Poets ? / Does God Choses Spouse For People / Pls I Need Help. I'm In Need Of Deliverance

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79