Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? (33114 Views)

Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This / N1000 For Etisalat BIS Monthly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2013
martronilla: Harry, why are u being a Jerk?

cos the op acted dumb

1 Like

Re: The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? by martronilla: 12:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
deejay_harry1:

did i ask for your opinion? undecided shushh off negro
smh
Re: The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? by martronilla: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
deejay_harry1:

cos the op acted dumb
No he didnt
Re: The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2013
O.michael.O:
pls don't come here and claim na me holy pass!
You are not any better.

i knew u wud be the first c*nt to quote me..... u twatfiling waste of space..... smiley cheesy
Re: The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? by OmichaelO: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

i knew u wud be the first c*nt to quote me..... u twatfiling waste of space..... smiley cheesy
Painment..you are the one lurking here to see who would reply you
besides you guys are making my day. PLEASE INDULGE YOURSELF
More kerosene to your head!
grin grin

PS: i have d right words to qualify you.but i don't want to turn this thread to insult filled one

Shalom
Re: The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2013
O.michael.O:
Painment..you are the one lurking here to see who would reply you
besides you guys are making my day. PLEASE INDULGE YOURSELF
More kerosene to your head!
grin grin

PS: i have d right words to qualify you.but i don't want to turn this thread to insult filled one

Shalom

yeah yeah yeah.... wateva helps u ejacula*e cheesy smiley
Re: The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? by koboko69: 4:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Why creating this thread again? Can't you use Google to get the correct codes. You think etisalat is airtel? Soon the shiii will be blocked. Courtesy ovasabi people like u.
Re: The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? by obeenah40(m): 9:37pm On Dec 07, 2013
koboko69: Why creating this thread again? Can't you use Google to get the correct codes. You think etisalat is airtel? Soon the shiii will be blocked. Courtesy ovasabi people like u.
and who is dis werey now? undecided
Re: The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? by koboko69: 11:22pm On Dec 07, 2013
obeenah40: and who is dis werey now? undecided

Ur father. How e concern u?

1 Like

Re: The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? by HeWhoMusntBeNamed(m): 11:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
koboko69:

Ur father. How e concern u?

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? by puskin: 12:35am On Dec 08, 2013

(1) (2)

What Is The Best Power Bank You Have Ever Used? / Nigerians And Kenyans: Who Pays More For Data Services? / Gbwhatsapp Shuts Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.