Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,624 members, 7,827,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device (40058 Views)

Download Large Files Unlimited With 15 Naira On The Etisalat Unlimited Plan / Etisalat Bis Users - Before You Resubscribe, Read This / The Etisalat BIS Monthly Plan For Androids?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by anyikiguru: 7:58am On Dec 20, 2013
The etisalat bis is now known to most individuals, that is the reason why etisalat network has gone as far as tracking down android devices used for the subscribtion easily.
Whats my point?
The reason why some individuals that did subscribed for the etisalat bis with there android device, causing the Bis not to work is because Etisalat service tracked down there device, then instead of getting the normal 3Gb they would get 250Mb because there data plan was converted, Or even some had there own 3Gb but couldn't work on there android device, few others, there network icon was being changed.
So my advice to all my blog visitors that had any of these problems should try and reach the customers service by dialing200and request for opt-out of the BB10 daily then when that is being resolved, call back and request for re-fund complaining that you mistakened another package with the etisalat bis.
After you have done all that, find a BB device to make your etisalat bis subscribtion and swap your sim back to your device.
Am still flexing mine on both symbian and PC.(Lol)
Hope this would help.
We are truly sorry for any incoviences caused. But one have to take a risk in every success.
Just note that we are still working hard for a solution to this mess.
Reply From My blog visitor. This may help
Anonymous 20 December 2013 15:18
Hmmm guys, I have 2305mb of data left and mine is still working fine. I can download things off d net and so on. The only thing is dat apps like google playstore, facebook, twitter, tend to b very slow and sometimes may not update feeds at all. I dunno whether to attribute it to d internet speed of etisalat in my area because wen I download things wif a browser or internet browser, I cud gef speeds of up to 200kb/s. That said, i did d etisalat BIS stuff on my sister's android fone yesterday. Inutially afta exhausting d daily plan, the 3gb monthly data failed to start working. I tried resubscribing for d bb10 Daily plan to see if it wud activate the BIS, but afta dialing *599*3*2#, it kept telling me d operation had failed and that I shud try again later. I called customer care and told dem I wanted to do the BB10 daily plan but the operation kept failing (I didnt tell dem I wantd to do it on an android device). The guy told me I was dialing d wrong code and I shud use *499*3*2# instead. I used that and it worked. I got d daily plan, but it refused to browse at all. I now decided to try sumfin. I changed d APN from 'blackberryx.net' to just ' blackberry.net' and it started working. Now on her fone from 3122mb of data, about 3005mb is still left so it has started using d 3gb of BIS I subscribed earlier. The only catch is, av not bin able to open any youtube video, google playstore works one moment, d next it doesn't, d facebook app has not bin able to load evn one newsfeed talk less of notifications and chatting, and I can't download stuff thru the browser or download manager
Now I dunno whether to attribute dese problems to d internet speed in my area or not cos some of these stuff work on my fone. Now if i
I change her APN back to 'b lackberryx.net' it doesn't work again only ' blackberry.net' works but 'b lackberryx.net' still works on my fone.
You can reach out on my Blog Here
Regards

1 Like

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by benjichuks(m): 8:19am On Dec 20, 2013
Guy... U do well but etimumu agents now go home spoil bizness. They will start spreading it everywhere that etisalat will have no choice but to block the method u just posted above. My two cents
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by bionicdude(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2013
I've been using mine on pc for over a week now and d subscription is about to finish,I wanna ask if I resubscribe would I have d problems d droid users are having.Pls honest answers
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Miracleojo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 20, 2013
how do one port from other network to etisalat

1 Like

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by anyikiguru: 4:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
bionicdude: I've been using mine on pc for over a week now and d subscription is about to finish,I wanna ask if I resubscribe would I have d problems d droid users are having.Pls honest answers
Read the stuffs above again, i just modified it
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by dgitrader(m): 4:50pm On Dec 20, 2013
anyikiguru:
Read the stuffs above again, i just modified it

Hello
I had the same question too, i have over 2gb left, and still blazing, im just wondering if i shud resubscribe and add more data to the existing before expiration??
I reread your post but dint see any related idea.
Kindly advice
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Warlord3000(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2013
me don dey use my one chance bis on top bb phone now since android no gree again..

I called dem to make it work on my bold 9700

not sure if I can make it work on android again though..
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by yBNL1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
I knew the etisalat bis would be blocked soon, the odd apn was enough proof

1 Like

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Jensenelizz(m): 9:13pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Hexzyz(m): 9:15pm On Dec 20, 2013
Will stick with airtel for now. Don't like too much stress.

4 Likes

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by mmmustapha(m): 9:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
mine work non stop, and their network is good,. I think u have to check ur apn setting
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by stanley99a(m): 9:19pm On Dec 20, 2013
i se
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Sard(m): 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2013
Still blazing with my etisalat cheesy Still have over 1.8gig left after 4 days of usage. wink
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by twinskenny(m): 9:31pm On Dec 20, 2013
I just noticed all my data balance is gone..
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by olahero(m): 9:32pm On Dec 20, 2013
mine is blazing make them not dare to block it ooo, i would give them extral coins to flex, etisalat nah baba for now, but if them block it them be mugu be that oooo
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by shegzy4luv(m): 9:35pm On Dec 20, 2013
Wetin consign jose mourinho with prime fc
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Morgan1092(m): 9:43pm On Dec 20, 2013
Mek i go read d thread nw
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Godnifemi(m): 9:44pm On Dec 20, 2013
bionicdude: I've been using mine on pc for over a week now and d subscription is about to finish,I wanna ask if I resubscribe would I have d problems d droid users are having.Pls honest answers
Cud u pls feed me wit wat u used as d APN? Cos myn doesn't go on d system and I'm usin a bb,It was goin for somtym say oct but since nov till now,e no gree go again

1 Like

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 20, 2013
d
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 20, 2013
buy Bb kwanu
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 20, 2013
although I knew android. Is the best OS for now... I kindly went for a BB Bold 5 last 3 weeks to save myself from all these wahala.... I will buy a tecno when android gets a cheaper plan, I don grow pass who go dey find tweak and cheat to use

1 Like

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by akorsson(m): 10:05pm On Dec 20, 2013
We buy condemed car batteries also inverters batteries and any acid-lead battery. Contact padre tech on 08161195037 or 7addcf99

1 Like

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Rapsainot(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
shegzy4luv: Wetin consign jose mourinho with prime fc
((((BLAWD of GOD))) , English mehn
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by Mishydoo(m): 10:10pm On Dec 20, 2013
Hexzyz: Will stick with airtel for now. Don't like too much stress.

Which plan are u using and what's d code pls?Hw many MB are u given?
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by scopusng(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
To all eti bis users, it is an undiluted fact that eti bisplan on non bb device is the fastest network I have used so far this month.
I was almost tempted to call customer care to please reduce the speed rate because it is just too fast.

Meanwhile, while others are blazing this tweak, some other persons are lamenting bitterly about this stuff not working or subscribing and etisalat giving them 200mb or so.
First of all, to those who have subscribed before but have exhausted their 3GB and to those who are about to subscribe, instead of dialing the initial codethat led to etisalat given some people 265mb, just send COM to 399 and your 3GB will be given to you.

Please confirm that your 3GB is been given to you before you re-subscribe for the bb10 day plan. And also make sure that you received a message confirming the activation of your bb10 day plan before you used it on any device.
Secondly, those who subscribed and got 3GB but are unable to surf with it, should resubscribe to the bb10 day plan, then create a new apn on your device with b lackberryx.net

Thirdly, to those who have never subscribed before and just want to opt into this tweak, if you've ever used your sim to activate any etisalat data plan before, just dial *229*0# to deactivate auto renewal.
And finally, etisalatwill always look for way to get back to us by refusing to deactivate you from auto renewal. So immediately you confirm you’re your both subscriptions, just call customer care by dialing 200 to deactivate auto renewalfor you if not etisalat will be deducting your money every day.
If you’ve got any other issues relating to this, feel free to post it below.

2 Likes

Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by piratedcopy(m): 10:11pm On Dec 20, 2013
i tink i made front page
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by yetunsbay(m): 10:12pm On Dec 20, 2013
shegzy4luv: Wetin consign jose mourinho with prime fc
they both stakeholders naw
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by OmichaelO: 10:14pm On Dec 20, 2013
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by nobilie: 10:17pm On Dec 20, 2013
Good. And you think Etisalat staff(s) are not on this forum? Thief.

Sorry, u will no longer get refund and it won't work on non BB again cos we alowed it at first but pple miss used it.

The accounts have been changed.
Re: Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device by ayusco85(m): 10:18pm On Dec 20, 2013
Sell ur android, tecno, samsung galaxy and iphone and buy a blackberry. Super eagles and Lazio midfielder "Ogenyi Onazi" said so.

#Prodigal Sons and daughters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of A New SIM Card In Your Area? / Whatsapp Launches “status” / Motorola Droid Turbo 2:An Unbreakable Screen Phone That Can Take 2TB MicroS Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.