Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Enquiry Thread For SCOAN - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Enquiry Thread For SCOAN (533 Views)

"MEND" Claims Responsibility For The SCOAN Disaster??? / Sky News Reports SCOAN ( TB Joshua ) Faith Healing And HIV Sham in the UK / Richest Pastors In Nigeria: Prophet T.b. Joshua And The Scoan Hit Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enquiry Thread For SCOAN by jobfinderng: 9:25am On Dec 07, 2013
i'm based in JIGAWA but will like to come to SCOAN lagos to get a touch from prophet T.B Joshua. i will like to know if there are cheap hotels around, how much does the annointing water cost? what time n days of the week is laying on of hands?will it be possible for me to see the MOG? looking forward to your responses
Re: Enquiry Thread For SCOAN by Soloter(m): 9:54am On Dec 07, 2013
where are the SCOAN proselytes? they should tell us these things. how much does it cost to see the man of God? how much does his water cost? remember the word of God says; freely ye received freely shall ye give.
Re: Enquiry Thread For SCOAN by jobfinderng: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2013
can somebody help me wit this questions
Re: Enquiry Thread For SCOAN by putu4: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2013
jobfinderng: i'm based in JIGAWA but will like to come to SCOAN lagos to get a touch from prophet T.B Joshua. i will like to know if there are cheap hotels around, how much does the annointing water cost? what time n days of the week is laying on of hands?will it be possible for me to see the MOG? looking forward to your responses

Hello my friend, If you need the touch of God in your life, and a change of story in your situation, call servant Vic. He is a servant of God that dont need to touch you, dont sell anointing water except the one you bring yourself and he will bless it for you to use and your life will never remain the same again. So many of us from this forum have gone and tested and see the mighty power of God in the servant of God life, you will not pay any kobo, he even give to the needy, and pray freely to people and they receive immediately.
This is the thread that opened my eyes to Servant Vic
https://www.nairaland.com/1262082/how-conquer-barrenness-spiritually-physically/16

(1) (Reply)

Rhapsody Of Realities Wednesday, December 11th 2013 / Should Christians Pay First Fruit Offering? / No Waivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.