Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:24 PM

Dbanj's Specks Snatched - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Dbanj's Specks Snatched (746 Views)

Finnish / Nigerian Singer "SPECKS" Delves Into The Nigerian Musi / Pitbull And Protege Sensato Remix Dbanj's Oliver Twist / Who Is The Best Musician In Nigeria: 2face Or Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dbanj's Specks Snatched by jimmoh: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2008
The kokomaster was at the oba of lagos palace on monday,he and donjazzy and some other people from the mohit records went to greet the the monarch, after the oba had finished blessing them they were about to start going but this was not possible because hundreds of his fans were already waiting for him,so he entered the black jeep the brought and he opened the the roof of the car and brought out his head and started to wave to his numerous fans, he later started dashing his new album the entertainer,but some other people were trying to get other thing from him like his chains and his bling bling wristwatch,has he was dashing out his new c.d someone eventually snatched his specks dbanj was quickly pulled back back into the car and they zoomed off,why do nigerians treat their celebrites like this oooooooo
Re: Dbanj's Specks Snatched by tosinadeda: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2008
Leave tori jare its normal.That shows he is a celeb!
Its world wide
Re: Dbanj's Specks Snatched by UNLEASHED(m): 9:38pm On Jul 26, 2008
No big deal NO LONG THING!, na normal thing
Re: Dbanj's Specks Snatched by fastmoney(m): 9:29am On Jul 27, 2008
its not a naija ting fam, its a regular ting, in the uk its a badman ting, ask jarule and lil wayne wat happened in london,
why do u tink artist dun go on stage with they signature piece or chain? cos badman dem are gonna snatch that ho.
Re: Dbanj's Specks Snatched by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2008
I have a confesssion embarassed

It was I who stole it, does anyone know anyway in which i can return the glasses back to D'banj? Please help me embarassed
Re: Dbanj's Specks Snatched by MrInfo1(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2008
Boring
Re: Dbanj's Specks Snatched by skfa1: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2008
ibkaye:

It was I who stole it, does anyone know anyway in which i can return the glasses back to D'banj? Please help me embarassed

Hehehe u must be joking, just send the glasses to me I will give it to D`banj, he is my friend I saw him yesterday and we talked about the glasses.
Re: Dbanj's Specks Snatched by mrmetoo(m): 2:44pm On Jul 27, 2008
ibkaye:

lol. . . lol. thats a groupie move right there

(1) (Reply)

Fada Abraham / Heard Of Sound Hive? / I No Send You (rmx) - Tha Suspect Ft. Wyclef Jean, Mi Fliss, Ill Bliss, Eva, Feahong, Kel, Ghetto P,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.