Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Are Men That Cunny And Cruel - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Are Men That Cunny And Cruel (2162 Views)

Are Men Obsessed With 'Plenty Of Fish In The Sea' Idea? / Dear Nigerian Men That Don't Help With Housework, / Men That Want Their Women Pregnant Before They Can Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by Vidamia(m): 11:11am On Dec 07, 2013
Are we men that cunny or cruel..... A lady came to my shop yesterday looking for flat screen monitor adaptor with a guy and i i told them that i don't have. The lady started crying heavily, saying that she won't leave my shop and if she gat home, her husband will kill her today..... I was totally dumbfounded that why, she said she will die in my shop than going home without the adaptor. I told the lady that men are not like that but the guy that followed her to my office said i ain't know are husband. But i sent them to another shop to search for it. After they left, i started wondering what kind of treatment the young lady might have been having since she marry her husband. And this lady is not up to 25years......
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
you are a man.....u should answer the question yourself.. Could you be that mean and cruel?

1 Like

Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by Vidamia(m): 1:00pm On Dec 07, 2013
I'm not and i'll never be. May God help me not to be

1 Like

Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by Nobody: 5:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
Some definitely are cruel but most ll treat you the way you treat yourself.
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by Godmother(f): 5:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
Not all men. I have certainly met some very decent guys
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by greatgod2012(f): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2013
Not all men are mean and cruel.
Some can not even kill a fly.

2 Likes

Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well there are a lot of cowards in this world that like to take out their frustrations on those weaker than them, and unfortunately for women they're naturally (physically) weaker than men, that's why most of the time they are the ones that suffer domestic abuse in the hands of their cowardly partners.

1 Like

Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by Kanwulia: 6:36pm On Dec 07, 2013
A Nigerian man for you. No surprise there! kiss
He would prolly kill her.
No hope for women in Nigeria I swear! grin

2 Likes

Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by EfemenaXY: 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2013
Vidamia: Are we men that cunny or cruel..... A lady came to my shop yesterday looking for flat screen monitor adaptor with a guy and i i told them that i don't have. The lady started crying heavily, saying that she won't leave my shop and if she gat home, her husband will kill her today..... I was totally dumbfounded that why, she said she will die in my shop than going home without the adaptor. I told the lady that men are not like that but the guy that followed her to my office said i ain't know are husband. But i sent them to another shop to search for it. After they left, i started wondering what kind of treatment the young lady might have been having since she marry her husband. And this lady is not up to 25years......

There's obviously more to this story than meets the eye.

Maybe she knew he had a mean steak about him but yet, went ahead and married him for money, damning the consequences? And now the consequences have come to haunt and bite her in the bum?

Or maybe, they had an argument and in her fit of rage, destroyed the adaptor? So the man's told her not to return back home without one? (seems to be the most likely story, else why didn't he go get it himself?)
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by dayokanu(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
I dont know about men i know about myself
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by armyofone(m): 2:31am On Dec 08, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1541775/alleged-pepper-thief-stripped-tortured

The lady maybe married to one of the guys who tortured two poor women for something you cant write about -Pepper-
Watch the video and tell us why the poor woman should not be scared of her life cry
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by EfemenaXY: 11:36am On Dec 08, 2013
^^ That was jungle justice meted out to women accused of stealing pepper and clothes. embarassed embarassed

Sad thing is that their accusers / attackers are no better and are probably even bigger thieves. Backward mindset - no wonder the country fails to progress with people exhibiting such mentality.

Anyway, back to @topic: If the lady in question has got a husband like one of those animals, then why remain in the union in the first place?
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Vidamia: Are we men that cunny or cruel..... A lady came to my shop yesterday looking for flat screen monitor adaptor with a guy and i i told them that i don't have. The lady started crying heavily, saying that she won't leave my shop and if she gat home, her husband will kill her today..... I was totally dumbfounded that why, she said she will die in my shop than going home without the adaptor. I told the lady that men are not like that but the guy that followed her to my office said i ain't know are husband. But i sent them to another shop to search for it. After they left, i started wondering what kind of treatment the young lady might have been having since she marry her husband. And this lady is not up to 25years......
Bros, U shoulda do Tatafo by digging deeper to ask what the Husband woulda do so as to yearn us how cruel he could have been !

Op, Find the woman and ask her how cunny and cruel her husband ?
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
Maybe That would be the Fifth Flat screen the woman don spoil undecided so ?
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ That was jungle justice meted out to women accused of stealing pepper and clothes. embarassed embarassed

Sad thing is that her accusers / attackers are no better and are probably even bigger thieves. Backward mindset - no wonder the country fails to progress with people exhibiting such mentality.

Anyway, back to @topic: If the lady in question has got a husband like one of those animals, then why remain in the union in the first place?
what those beasts did to that woman is even a 100 times worse than the stealing she commited.

It is only in africa that they correct wrong with wrong by brutality e.g the new trend of stripping women naked.tufffiiiiaaaaaaaa to the kkkkkkwwwaaaaaa
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by EfemenaXY: 4:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
donroxy: Maybe That would be the Fifth Flat screen the woman don spoil undecided so ?

embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Not funny.

So why am I laughing?? grin grin cheesy
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by dayokanu(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ That was jungle justice meted out to women accused of stealing pepper and clothes. embarassed embarassed

Sad thing is that her accusers / attackers are no better and are probably even bigger thieves. Backward mindset - no wonder the country fails to progress with people exhibiting such mentality.

Have you thought that she got away lightly because she is a woman?

Imagine if it was a man they caught in that circumstance

The Aluu 4 there wasnt even any evidence they stole anything before they were brutally murdered

In the area of jungle justice its rare to see a woman lynched whereas for men any shout of thief next thing na to find tyres and petrol

If a woman steals worst thing they can do is strip her naked or beat hardly would they kill her
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by EfemenaXY: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
^^ Doesn't make it right or acceptable though.

And there have been instances (which I've read about) where the female victims lost their lives or where the male victims survived their ordeal. I haven't got links for those here, neither do I care to go trawling the net for those despicable stories.

Bottom line here is this: two wrongs will never make a right, nor does anyone have the right to take the laws into their hands - no matter the perceived crime(s) of the accused.
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Have you thought that she got away lightly because she is a woman?

Imagine if it was a man they caught in that circumstance

The Aluu 4 there wasnt even any evidence they stole anything before they were brutally murdered

In the area of jungle justice its rare to see a woman lynched whereas for men any shout of thief next thing na to find tyres and petrol

If a woman steals worst thing they can do is strip her naked or beat hardly would they kill her

So?

Aluu was universally condemned. So should this.
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by dayokanu(m): 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Nigerians are generally cruel to all people and not targeted at womenfolks

In most cases women get off lightly when they commit the same offence
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by EfemenaXY: 5:46pm On Dec 08, 2013
^^ Dayo, this isn't a male versus female war nor is it about who got off lightly or not.

There is never an excuse for jungle justice and any form of violence should be strongly condemned, irrespective of gender.

1 Like

Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by soulglo: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
dayokanu: Nigerians are generally cruel to all people and not targeted at womenfolks

In most cases women get off lightly when they commit the same offence

That was getting off lightly?
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by dayokanu(m): 8:05pm On Dec 08, 2013
soul_glo:

That was getting off lightly?

Compared to the Aluu thats getting off lightly oo
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by ifyalways(f): 8:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
OP,amebor is not your career,try something else biko cheesy which kain half,infact quarter gist be dis?

I don't know all men but the men I know are neither cruel nor cunny.
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by soulglo: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
dayokanu:

Compared to the Aluu thats getting off lightly oo

Aluu4 was just a bloody tragedy. Still gives me sleepless nights. Nobody has found these ladies yet. I am pretty sure they will have serious injuries if that bottle she was sodomized with was actually filled with pepper. She will have serious burns internally. She needs medical attention or she could suffer forever with those injuries.
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by dayokanu(m): 8:19pm On Dec 08, 2013
Generally ppl are wicked in Nigeria.

What happens in Aluu happens almost on a daily basis in most big Nigerian cities

We are inherently wicked. Abi is it not where househelps are designed with razor blades because they steal one spoon of milk?

1 Like

Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by Nobody: 8:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
Its the Nigeria we find ourselves in. Where few r stealing billions in broad daylight yet walks free.

This kind of jungle justice happens all d time.
That's d mentality.

May God us from this kind of animalistic behaivours.
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 08, 2013
dayokanu: Generally ppl are wicked in Nigeria.

What happens in Aluu happens almost on a daily basis in most big Nigerian cities

We are inherently wicked. Abi is it not where househelps are designed with razor blades because they steal one spoon of milk?
Dayo pls don't even go there.
Anytime I c threads on housegirls, I weep for naija.
Forget church or mosque.
We r very wicked.
Hv been wondering why.
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by EfemenaXY: 8:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
Abeg Dayo & YPP: make una nor dey use the word 'we' take describe all those inherently wicked acts. 'We' is an all-inclusive word and I nor dey part of them.

Use 'they' instead.
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by EfemenaXY: 8:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
soul_glo:

Aluu4 was just a bloody tragedy. Still gives me sleepless nights. Nobody has found these ladies yet. I am pretty sure they will have serious injuries if that bottle she was sodomized with was actually filled with pepper. She will have serious burns internally. She needs medical attention or she could suffer forever with those injuries.

I don't think any words can ever, ever describe how painful that ALUU tragedy was. Could't watch the video to the end. 1 minute was more than I could stomach. cry cry cry

Dear God! And the boys' poor mothers... cry cry

1 Like

Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by dayokanu(m): 8:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
yellowpawpaw:
Dayo pls don't even go there.
Anytime I c threads on housegirls, I weep for naija.
Forget church or mosque.
We r very wicked.
Hv been wondering why.

Thats Nigeria for you. Nigerians are creatively wicked. If they design punishment method for you. You go fear.

What Americans call bullying or torture is like visiting father Xmas when you compare what happens in nigeria

in secondary school seniors would tell you to fill a basket with water, use spoon to fetch water, push the picture of a car till it starts or impregnate the picture of a woman

There was a JS1 boy who was made to lie down and put his penis in ant hole for peeing in bed
Re: Are Men That Cunny And Cruel by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I don't think any words can ever, ever describe how painful that ALUU tragedy was. Could't watch the video to the end. 1 minute was more than I could stomach. cry cry cry

Dear God! And the boys' poor mothers... cry cry

Efe the truth is that Aluu isnt the worst I have seen either in real life or on the web.

The worst ever was the child witches saga. Children who did absolutely nothing or worst case were sucking their thumbs, sleep walking, murmuring in their sleep or chewing their mouth were accused of being witches drinking blood and eating flesh

What was done to them is better imagined. Yet the woman Helen Ukpabio is walking freely in the country today

the day I watched it on youtube my eyes were flooded

(1) (2) (Reply)

pp / Palm Oil:yoruba Women Must Stop Doing This To Their Children. / 'dead Man' Returns Home 7 Months After Being Buried - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.