Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,405 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever (989 Views)

5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever / Ways To Make A Girl Love You Forever! / 15 Secrets To Make Your Girlfriend Fall In Love With You Forever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever by martronilla: 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
1. Forget about S€x
2. Dont even think about S€x
3. Leave S€x alone
4. Dont ask her for S€x
5. I said forget about S€x even if she seduces you
Guys, I dont know whether you are getting me..?
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever by Hohaiiiode(m): 12:13pm On Dec 07, 2013
08031103606. I wil nt wory u 4 sex ayt. Whatsap i
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever by Enegod(m): 12:31pm On Dec 07, 2013
mtcheew.. this should moved to trash section angry
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever by martronilla: 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Enegod: mtcheew.. this should moved to trash section angry
Ok, I have heard
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever by Nkem88(f): 1:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
Girls also love intimacy though lol.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever by martronilla: 2:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=]Girls also love intimacy though lol.[/quote] some o! m an exception *covers face*
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
martronilla: some o! m an exception *covers face*
yimu, wait till ur at least 22
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever by martronilla: 2:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
jimmy4x:
yimu, wait till ur at least 22
ok
Re: 5 Ways To Make Your Girlfriend Love You Forever by sagytariusTM1: 5:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=] [/quote]
Uhmm, Pardon me derailing, what was the Nairaland's Rule No.17 talking about? It has been taken down at the Comment Page.

Back to the Topic:
If I understand correctly, this is the female version of the » 5 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever ! . Funny.!

U ladies should understand that it is not equal on both sides. Some (if not most) men can cope without sex. Moreover, it's not like the fun in sex is only derived by the men alone. It goes both ways.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Hurt Her? / Are You a Wife Material? / Did I Make A Mistake By Forgiving Her ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.