Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium (13521 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) / Post Your Auto Adverts With Pictures For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 10:17am On Dec 27, 2013
Gadgetmobil: Phew after spending a whole night I did exactly what you instructed even downloading google chrome for translations.
Now your questions.
Using the below sites as a guide(assuming they are at shipping states/province,kindly state:
1.Cost of Shipping
2.Cost of Paperwork
3.Your own fees
Using 1Euro - 225

http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=240583316&asrc=st
180 Euros

http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=240060277&asrc=st
450 Euros

http://www.autoscout24.de/Details.aspx?id=241308930&asrc=st
1000 Euros

Cost of shipping a standard car from germany is 750 euro.
Paper work costs 20 euros
My fees, depends on the automobile you are purchasing. I charge between 130-180 euros. Hope you have your answers already
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Gadgetmobil(m): 6:39pm On Dec 28, 2013
Yes and okay Boss. April next year, thinking of 2 cars.
Till then Boss.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 8:52am On Dec 29, 2013
Gadgetmobil: Yes and okay Boss. April next year, thinking of 2 cars.
Till then Boss.

cool
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by ONWARDBABA: 8:44pm On Jan 03, 2014
I NED 2 1999/ 2000 SEINA AND A NISSIAN PATHFINDER 2007
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO LAND AND THE TOTAL COST TANX
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 8:57am On Jan 04, 2014
ONWARDBABA: I NED 2 1999/ 2000 SEINA AND A NISSIAN PATHFINDER 2007
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKES TO LAND AND THE TOTAL COST TANX

Hi i suggest you buy from america. Its quite scarce in europe. Both of them
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Jenonye(f): 9:13am On Jan 04, 2014
hello redcliff, please i would like to buy a peugot 407 2004-2005 model from germany or switzerland.
I do not mind if its auto or manual since my husband would be getting me a driver. But a very clean one
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2014
Jenonye: hello redcliff, please i would like to buy a peugot 407 2004-2005 model from germany or switzerland.
I do not mind if its auto or manual since my husband would be getting me a driver. But a very clean one

Hi, consideringg you are a lady, i would do an extensive search for you myself on the website and get back to you soon.Thankz.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 9:39am On Jan 04, 2014
Jenonye: hello redcliff, please i would like to buy a peugot 407 2004-2005 model from germany or switzerland.

Hi here are some pictures i came up with. This has everything. Its a 2005 model. Leather black interior, gps navigation and automatic. It has done about 130k km. Its 4900chf but i am sure i can get a good bargain from it.

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 9:46am On Jan 04, 2014
More pics.

129km
Silver
Manual
Alloy rims
2005 model also

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Jenonye(f): 10:01am On Jan 04, 2014
redcliff: More pics.
129km
Silver
Manual
Alloy rims
2005 model also

I just sent u a private message, please reply so we can talk better
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2014
Jenonye:

I just sent u a private message, please reply so we can talk better

Replied..with my direct contact detail
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by ONWARDBABA: 10:29am On Jan 04, 2014
so wat kind of space bus and jeep can i get tanx
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 10:30am On Jan 04, 2014
ONWARDBABA: so wat kind of space bus and jeep can i get tanx

I really dont know what you look for in a car. Maybe you can help out
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by ONWARDBABA: 2:05pm On Jan 04, 2014
Economical spacious and strong dats wat i wanted any show
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jan 04, 2014
still as vague as ever! Economical in comparison to what...a bombardier jet? Spacious in relation to a Cruiseliner? Strong nko like Mack Trailer or a Caterpillar?

ONWARDBABA: Economical spacious and strong dats wat i wanted any show

3 Likes

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
smartchoice: still as vague as ever! Economical in comparison to what...a bombardier jet? Spacious in relation to a Cruiseliner? Strong nko like Mack Trailer or a Caterpillar?

Lol. Nice. Thank you very much. I couldnt have done it better
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 3:08pm On Jan 04, 2014
ONWARDBABA: Economical spacious and strong dats wat i wanted any show

Please be specific as to the make and mpdel. Make up your mind because in the end you are the enduser
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by wwwkaycom(m): 3:32pm On Jan 04, 2014
Redcliff, thanks for this good job. I like Volkswagen Passat, 1.6, 1.8 or 2.0 engine, 4 cylinders, some have 5 cylinders, turbo charger, 1999-2002 model. Think they call it B5 or so. Tell me what it will cost to land it in Lagos port. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 3:35pm On Jan 04, 2014
wwwkaycom:
Redcliff, thanks for this good job. I like Volkswagen Passat, 1.6, 1.8 or 2.0 engine, 4 cylinders, some have 5 cylinders, turbo charger, 1999-2002 model. Think they call it B5 or so. Tell me what it will cost to land it in Lagos port. Thanks

Hey, have you been able to check the website? Il suggest you check autoscout.ch and define your parameters. Is it manual, auto, wagon or limousine? I have a 99 passat already in nigeria. Its manual and its very neat from switzerland. It has done 213k already. I can let that go for 680k. You would see better cars than in switzerland than germany
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by wwwkaycom(m): 4:37pm On Jan 04, 2014
redcliff:

Hey, have you been able to check the website? Il suggest you check autoscout.ch and define your parameters. Is it manual, auto, wagon or limousine? I have a 99 passat already in nigeria. Its manual and its very neat from switzerland. It has done 213k already. I can let that go for 680k. You would see better cars than in switzerland than germany
Is the 99 passat on nairaland? Can I have a link to it? cheers!
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 7:45pm On Jan 04, 2014
wwwkaycom:
Is the 99 passat on nairaland? Can I have a link to it? cheers!

Forget the date, the car is still as it is since it came in july. Its because its manual it hasnt been sold

https://www.nairaland.com/1357720/vw-passat-quick-sale-price
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by wwwkaycom(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2014
redcliff:

Forget the date, the car is still as it is since it came in july. Its because its manual it hasnt been sold

https://www.nairaland.com/1357720/vw-passat-quick-sale-price
not bad at all, will call you on monday, where is the car located?
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by ONWARDBABA: 8:58pm On Jan 04, 2014
THANX ALOT MY OGA UR TIME AND UNDERSTANDING I WUD LOVE TO KNW D KIND OF VEHICLE I CAN GET SIR TANX A SPACE BUS AND JEEP NT A CAR
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 9:06pm On Jan 04, 2014
wwwkaycom:
not bad at all, will call you on monday, where is the car located?

Festac lagos
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 04, 2014
you've got mail redcliff
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jan 04, 2014
you've got a mail redcliff
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 9:30pm On Jan 04, 2014
ONWARDBABA: THANX ALOT MY OGA UR TIME AND UNDERSTANDING I WUD LOVE TO KNW D KIND OF VEHICLE I CAN GET SIR TANX A SPACE BUS AND JEEP NT A CAR

2003 Volkswgen Touran

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by ONWARDBABA: 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2014
nice cost total cost
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 10:40pm On Jan 05, 2014
ONWARDBABA: nice cost total cost

Cost of minivan 4500 chf
Cost of shipping 1500chf. This price would get the car in nigeria
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Osa0(m): 10:53pm On Jan 05, 2014
@redcliff pls I need a BMW 318i *1995* model,with a stick shift,with a standard air conditional system obviously. What's d best price that will land it in lagos.keep d good job.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2014
Osa0: @redcliff pls I need a BMW 318i *1995* model,with a stick shift,with a standard air conditional system obviously. What's d best price that will land it in lagos.keep d good job.

You should be able to see a good one for 1k4 euros. Shipping is 700euros

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2 Units Of Toyota Corolla Sportz Toks Full Option Selling Cheap / 2016 Model BMW 535i Xdrive Toks Full Option / Cheap Cars Like Toyota & Honda Products Click & See What We Have.you Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.