Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium (13320 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / KNOW YOUR AUTO DEALER/SELLER ( Contact Details ) / Post Your Auto Adverts With Pictures For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 8:06am On Jan 06, 2014
Bump
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by ONWARDBABA: 11:45am On Jan 06, 2014
redcliff:

Cost of minivan 4500 chf
Cost of shipping 1500chf. This price would get the car in nigeria
WAT IS CHF
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 11:47am On Jan 06, 2014
ONWARDBABA:
WAT IS CHF

Swiss Francs, Please.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by ONWARDBABA: 11:49am On Jan 06, 2014
ONWARDBABA:
OK SIR SO HOW DO ONE GET DIS NOW IS DERE ANOTHER TYPE SO I CHOSE FROM SIR
HOW LONG WILL IT TAKE TO COME
DO U KNOW D CLEARING HOW MUCH IT WIL COST
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 11:50am On Jan 06, 2014
[quote author=ONWARDBABA][/quote]

What is your budget exactly?
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
[size=14pt]After much proving myself to do both in words and text, I finally got Mrs Jennifer Adenuga Jenonye Convinced about how authentic I am. Over the weekend we went through the negotiation process and this morning, part of the money for both Buying the car, my cost and shipping to Lagos Nigeria was credited into my account with First Bank and i got the alert on my nigerian number which is tucked away somewhere on my desk with a kpalasa phone and I also called my bank to confirm the cash... She would be sending the remaining half tomorrow. She could not do all at once because of bank charges that would be incurred to make payments above 500,000 at a time in a day to a savings account. Well, Its still fine by me. I finally agree that women are more action doers then their male counterparts. grin. Here is a proof of payment. I would be giving updates as to how and what i encountered in the process. This should be really easy. Enough of talks. Its for men. grin. Time to get to work..[/size]
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 1:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
2000 Audi A6
V6
Auto

Chf2200
Shipping Chf 1250
1Chf to 1Naira as at 6.01.14= 178

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by megastu(m): 2:27pm On Jan 06, 2014
How much will a 2005 ML Cost and also a 2003 BMW Estate.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 2:59pm On Jan 06, 2014
megastu: How much will a 2005 ML Cost and also a 2003 BMW Estate.

www.autoscout.de
www.autoscout.ch
www.comparis.ch
www.mobile.de

Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by wisdom77: 3:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hello Chairman,
I need a very clean 1996/97 Golf 3, 1.8litres Engine, factory AC, Automatic or manual will be fine.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 3:25pm On Jan 06, 2014
wisdom77: Hello Chairman,
I need a very clean 1996/97 Golf 3, 1.8litres Engine, factory AC, Automatic or manual will be fine.

what is your budget?
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 3:30pm On Jan 06, 2014
wisdom77: Hello Chairman,

you can see a really good one for CHf1100
coat of shipping is CHf1200 from switzerland
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by Jenonye(f): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2014
redcliff:
Replied..with my direct contact detail

redcliff, with alot of trust i belive you would deliver as agreed, i am keenly following this thread
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 5:00pm On Jan 06, 2014
Jenonye:

redcliff, with alot of trust i belive you would deliver as agreed, i am keenly following this thread

[size=13pt]You need not say more ma![/size]
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Bump
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 8:57am On Jan 07, 2014
redcliff: Bump
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by wisdom77: 12:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
redcliff:
you can see a really good one for CHf1100
coat of shipping is CHf1200 from switzerland
That is about N404,800.

How much is the clearing in Naija. Serious buyer bro
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 1:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
wisdom77:
That is about N404,800.

How much is the clearing in Naija. Serious buyer bro

I cleared mine in 2012 for 220k. But i am sure 200 would cut it. If you look well. I mean really clean to the teeth. I sold mine with so much confidence last year after 1yr use.

BTW, is it 1door or two doors you are interested in?

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 1:24pm On Jan 07, 2014
pics contd

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 5:13pm On Jan 07, 2014
[size=14pt]Partial Balance from Mrs Adenuga Jenonye[/size]
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 10:36pm On Jan 07, 2014
Jenonye [size=14pt]You car has been sighted. Would be Checking it out tomorrow for Further Inspection and if possible payment and shipment this week friday. No time!.[/size]

Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by gaussy(m): 1:02am On Jan 08, 2014
I have been following this thread very keenly and hopefully we'll do business together. I'd like to know the cost of landing a motorcycle above 250cc to Lagos. Thank you
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by azpekuliar: 4:32am On Jan 08, 2014
^^
Hey Gaussy! Howdy. It's been almost 3 years man. Aeren't you the fella who created a blog and a thread here for people to purchase sportbikes from Ghana in 2011? Are you still in the business? I now ride a Kawasaki Ninja 250r, but getting an R6 as my second bike. Get back to me on what's available from Ghana on your thread. Thanks.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 5:39am On Jan 08, 2014
gaussy: I have been following this thread very keenly and hopefully we'll do business together. I'd like to know the cost of landing a motorcycle above 250cc to Lagos. Thank you

what motorcycle? I see no pics
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 8:04am On Jan 08, 2014
Bump.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by gaussy(m): 11:03am On Jan 08, 2014
redcliff:

what motorcycle? I see no pics
I was referring to the displacement o the bike, powered bikes in general
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by gaussy(m): 11:06am On Jan 08, 2014
azpekuliar: ^^
Hey Gaussy! Howdy. It's been almost 3 years man. Aeren't you the fella who created a blog and a thread here for people to purchase sportbikes from Ghana in 2011? Are you still in the business? I now ride a Kawasaki Ninja 250r, but getting an R6 as my second bike. Get back to me on what's available from Ghana on your thread. Thanks.
Yea I am bro, they are a whole lots of bikes, when you are ready to get the R6, let me knw may be I cud get u a good deal.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by gaussy(m): 11:12am On Jan 08, 2014
azpekuliar: ^^
Yea I am bro, there are a whole lots of bikes, when you are ready to get the R6, let me knw may be I cud get u a good deal.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 11:40am On Jan 08, 2014
gaussy:
I was referring to the displacement o the bike, powered bikes in general

I have no idea about that..I would find out tho..
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by moviedoor7: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2014
@redcliff.... nice job you are doing, please how much would it cost me to buy and import an audi Q7 to nigeria. I need that car like yesterday. I just sent you a private message.
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by redcliff: 2:39pm On Jan 08, 2014
moviedoor7: @redcliff.... nice job you are doing, please how much would it cost me to buy and import an audi Q7 to nigeria. I need that car like yesterday. I just sent you a private message.

What year sir?
Re: Pre-order Your Auto From Germany And Switzerland and Belgium by moviedoor7: 5:34pm On Jan 08, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Direct Foreign Used 2007 Mitsubishi Outlander Drop Price N2.550 / Gone!Gone!!Gone!!! 0D highlander / Reg/Toks/Brandnew Toyota Prado TXL/VXL & Landcruiser V6/V8 (4d Chairmen) 010-016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.