Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

What Do You Seek In A Relationship Or Marrige ,security Or Romance - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Do You Seek In A Relationship Or Marrige ,security Or Romance (1055 Views)

Is It Polite For Husband To Seek Wife's Approval On This? / Should I Go On With The Relationship Or End It. / Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Seek In A Relationship Or Marrige ,security Or Romance by toksdam(m): 10:53pm On Jul 26, 2008
what is important to u in a relationship,ROMANCE OR SECURITY. and what will you prefer for a gift on Ur birthday,FLOWERS AND CHOCOLATE OR ITALIAN SHOE AND BAG TO MATCH. ?? ladies lets hear you ! the guys ,Ur opinions,
Re: What Do You Seek In A Relationship Or Marrige ,security Or Romance by nana(f): 10:55pm On Jul 26, 2008
arghhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: What Do You Seek In A Relationship Or Marrige ,security Or Romance by Okijajuju1(m): 10:56pm On Jul 26, 2008
which do you want to know first??

What I want in marriage of my choice for birthday gift.
Re: What Do You Seek In A Relationship Or Marrige ,security Or Romance by Gamine(f): 10:59pm On Jul 26, 2008
This is the problem with marriages.

People go Seeking, Seeking, turning themselves into Seekurats and Lukulukuman.

I do not "seek" anything.

I yearn to share what i have.
Re: What Do You Seek In A Relationship Or Marrige ,security Or Romance by toksdam(m): 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2008
hi nana, why not say something ?
Re: What Do You Seek In A Relationship Or Marrige ,security Or Romance by toksdam(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2008
SHARE, so what do u want in return. for every action, , what are ur hopes for marriage
Re: What Do You Seek In A Relationship Or Marrige ,security Or Romance by Gamine(f): 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2008
If i share whut i have with someone

dont you think the person will also share his own thing?

People go into relationships expecting to "get"

they end up getting trouble
Re: What Do You Seek In A Relationship Or Marrige ,security Or Romance by Queenisha: 11:13pm On Jul 26, 2008
Gamine:

This is the problem with marriages.

People go Seeking, Seeking, turning themselves into Seekurats and Lukulukuman.

I do not "seek" anything.

I yearn to share what i have.

share wetin ?
we're talking about marriage not sharing tom tom grin
Re: What Do You Seek In A Relationship Or Marrige ,security Or Romance by Gamine(f): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2008
for marriage u no dey share tom tom.

Sorry for u if u no dey share anything
Re: What Do You Seek In A Relationship Or Marrige ,security Or Romance by iice(f): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2008
@Topic - growth!

(1) (Reply)

There Is A Solution To Your Problem(s) / TIPS On A Healthy Marriage: / Couples(to Be) In The House, How Long Did You Date Before Getting Engaged?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.