Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure (25453 Views)

Man Who Dumped Wife Because She Bore Him Only Girls Got Twin Girls From 2nd Wife / Prophet Seeks Divorce From Fourth Wife / Husband Wants Divorce From Wife Because Of Sexual Starvation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by dre11(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
A 40-year-old artisan, Tejumola Are, has filed for divorce before an Agege Customary Court in Lagos State after five years of marriage because he claims his wife, Iyabo, does not possess the beauty he wants in a wife.

According to him, ”I think I deserve someone better, more beautiful with a perfect figure and most importantly, someone that has acquired a skill. My wife is no more beautiful, and I want to take another woman.

“This is not where I am supposed to be. This marriage is holding me back from achieving my true potential.

“I am tied down. I cannot go out freely because she suspects my movements all the time. If I stay outside late, she will be saying that I am seeing another woman. It is better to move on.”

His wife was, however, not present in court

http://www.tribune.com.ng/crime/item/33669-marrying-my-husband-is-destiny-fulfilled

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Dyt(f): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by goodmorning40: 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Oloriburuku

52 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Daughterzion(f): 6:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
And the man is?

The reverse is the case. His wife deserves someone better

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Tashaamania(f): 6:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
She is no more beautiful and you want to take another one, and then when the new one is no more beautiful, you take another one.. Very soon, you would see yourself 6ft below all by yourself wallowing in hell

Your marriage is holding you back from achieving which true potential?
Your true potential of woman-wrappering?
Admit it old man, you're a chronic womanizer.. Simple!

106 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by SAMBARRY: 6:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
The wonders of tales on nl is astonishing. grin

didn't he read the Bible that said beauty is vain grin this one na end time husband o.so the wife should divorce her husband because he lost his job or he doesn't have money again grin

Tashaamania:
She is no more beautiful and you want to take another one, and then when the new one is no more beautiful, you take another one.. Very soon, you would see yourself 6ft below all by yourself wallowing in hell

Your marriage is holding you back from achieving which true potential?
Your true potential of woman-wrappering?
Admit it old man, you're a chronic womanizer.. Simple!

2 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
How handsome is the man himself?

He sounds like a rètard. The woman deserves much better than him.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Sijo01(f): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mad man angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Arsenate:
this fuucxiing pussyyyy never disappoints....hahahaha
fucckkking weak niggaa forming "captain save a hoee" all over nairaland
Okay

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by godsamist: 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
And he thinks,that is all about marriage ....to use and then dump so easily...just into 5yrs only.
They force you into the marriage?
Strongly believed you wooed her before she agree or na package fro ville?
Supposing na your sister or if it happens to be your daughter.
Anyway since no cross- examination fro this story,pls however possible arrange this lady the same way you met her in the first place,because for just 5yrs you have shown the entire world how rough you are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Tashaamania(f): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dont mind some of them jare, when they are looking for excuse to womanize or broaden their horizon of womanizing, they start speaking big grammar like this grin
May we never fall into the hands of a man who would say we are holding him back from achieving his true potential, iseee sad
SAMBARRY:
The wonders of tales on nl is astonishing. grin

didn't he read the Bible that said beauty is vain grin this one na end time husband o.so the wife should divorce her husband because he lost his job or he doesn't have money again grin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by SAMBARRY: 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
FrancisTony:

Okay
thank you for making him look stoppeed grin

35 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by SAMBARRY: 7:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Tashaamania:
Dont mind some of them jare, when they are looking for excuse to womanize or broaden their horizon of womanizing, they start speaking big grammar like this grin
May we never fall into the hands of a man who would say we are holding him back from achieving his true potential, iseee sad
abi o grin

9 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
SAMBARRY:
thank you for making him look stoppeed grin
I'm too blessed to be stressed.

No time for iranu. grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by babygirlfl: 7:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
FrancisTony:

Okay

Classic reply

20 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by SAMBARRY: 7:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
FrancisTony:

I'm too blessed to be stressed.

No time for iranu. grin
exactly jare cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by klark3: 7:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
FrancisTony:
How handsome is the man himself?

He sounds like a rètard. The woman deserves much better than him.
I doubt if u're a man... I perceive disguise, and if u're, am afraid dis attitude of yours isn't too good man... sad

4 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
klark3:

I doubt if u're a man... I perceive disguise, and if u're, am afraid dis attitude of yours isn't too good man... sad
I need to support evil before I can be a man? grin

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
By the way, there's no "m" in front of my moniker.

Assumption is the mother of all fùck up. wink
Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by cococandy(f): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
FrancisTony:

I need to support evil before I can be a man? grin

Well apparently grin

But Ask them how many of them will be happy to have a daughter or sister divorced by her hubby because she lost her figure then you will see their hypocrisy shining.

Buncha retardss

Keep being the voice of reason among the many who only think with their p3nis.

24 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
cococandy:

Well apparently grin

But Ask them how many of them will be happy to have a daughter or sister divorced by her hubby because she lost her figure then you will see their hypocrisy shining.

Buncha retardss

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by bennyrazz: 8:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
rflmao @ perfect figure grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by ijustdey: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
the man never bargain for an orobo wiffy when he married her......

and since the wife became one....
he needs to check out because I feel that one if the criteria for the marriagegrin

2 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by ijustdey: 8:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
“This is not where I am supposed to be. This
marriage is holding me back from achieving my
true potential.

cheesy
cheesy
is this man saying his wife loose of beauty and poise is the main reason for him not achieving his true potentials........

2 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Islie: 9:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
“I am tied down. I cannot go out freely because she suspects my movements all the time. If I stay outside late, she will be saying that I am seeing another woman. It is better to move on.”

That's the excuse every cheating man will give..... He wants to be free as a bird

6 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Islie: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
bennyrazz:
rflmao @ perfect figure grin grin

That man is just not fit for marriage and doesn't understand what it takes to be married......

He believes marriage is all about physical attraction alone

3 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Islie: 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
cococandy:

Well apparently grin

Buncha retardss

But there are some men who get hooked up just because of the physical attributes the lady posses and not the others.....

But..... Its a wake up call to the ladies not to just go obese because you are married...... The man might seek help outside even if he doesn't divorce you

9 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Ngokafor(f): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
klark3:

....There is something seriously wrong with you and other so-called males in this section who love to harass @francisTony for nothing...you guys are psychos indeed undecided lipsrsealed

19 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by cococandy(f): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Islie:

But there are some men who get hooked up just because of the physical attributes the lady posses and not the others.....

But..... Its a wake up call to the ladies not to just go obese because you are married...... The man might seek help outside even if he doesn't divorce you
you think women don't like good looks?
Maybe you should be considering it a wake up call for men to not let themselves go after marriage so that the wife won't seek 'help' outside grin

Orisirisi.

Anything to excuse misbehavior.

6 Likes

Re: Man Seek Divorce From Wife Because She Has Lost Her Beauty And Figure by Yasher: 10:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
He never loved Her in the first place. What he had was likeness- and we know likeness has selfish/selfcentred connotation. Now that the object of attraction is gone, he want out of the marriage.

It pains me when people don't try hard enough to make their marriage work. Coming up with flimsy excuses to file for a divorce. But again, what do you expect from a building whose foundation wasn't properly dug

Most people who file for divorce usually think that the problem is the other partner(more like I'm perfect, while he/she is the devil) but that's wrong. You can't change the other person most time so the easiest thing to do to enjoy a. Lasting union is listen to what your partner has been saying about you(the area where you no dey try) and then change yourself with respect to your partner. And they'll change too.

Lesson: to all the young boys and Girls out there, be wise! Be sure you know why that person is attracted to you before you jump into the boat of relationship with them.

An important question any serious minded person should be able to ask and answer is; what is this person Bringing into my life? Is there a void he can fill that nobody else can as well as he does? what am I adding to his?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should A Man Consult His Wife Before Giving Money To His Own Mother? / As A Man 5 important Reasons Why you Should Reconsider Marriage / When Your Children Call The Police For Disciplining Them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.