Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

She Wanted To Dump Her Boyfriend And Come To Me But.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wanted To Dump Her Boyfriend And Come To Me But.... (896 Views)

SEE How This Girl missed Her opportunity. / She's Stingy, Should I Dump Her? / Lady Snatches Friends Boyfriend And Weds Him Secretly (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wanted To Dump Her Boyfriend And Come To Me But.... by njuwo(m): 2:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
Girl: I hate my boyfriend!
Me: Why?
Girl: He is so cheap he can't even buy me a simple dinner, are all boys like that?.
Me: Of course not, I'm not like that.
Girl: I'm going to break up with him.
Me: Okay but know I'm available.
[She stood to leave]
Me: Wait, where are you going?.
Girl: To break up with my boyfriend of course.
Me: You can't leave.
Girl: Why?.
Me: Who is going to pay for the lunch we just had?.
Re: She Wanted To Dump Her Boyfriend And Come To Me But.... by DonaldGenes(m): 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
njuwo: Girl: I hate my boyfriend!
Me: Why?
Girl: He is so cheap he can't even buy me a simple dinner, are all boys like that?.
Me: Of course not, I'm not like that.
Girl: I'm going to break up with him.
Me: Okay but know I'm available.
[She stood to leave]
Me: Wait, where are you going?.
Girl: To break up with my boyfriend of course.
Me: You can't leave.
Girl: Why?.
Me: Who is going to pay for the lunch we just had?.

Beautiful nansense, abi she no dey eat Dinner for her Papa house?
Re: She Wanted To Dump Her Boyfriend And Come To Me But.... by Danhumprey: 2:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
LMAO......All because of dinner? grin
Re: She Wanted To Dump Her Boyfriend And Come To Me But.... by njuwo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2013
Danhumprey: LMAO......All because of dinner? grin
No mind am
Re: She Wanted To Dump Her Boyfriend And Come To Me But.... by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2013
OP you are a very cheap guy, dont you know that since her own papa cant afford to give her her own money to take herself out, you are suppose to do it! Whether you are the bf or not tongue grin
Re: She Wanted To Dump Her Boyfriend And Come To Me But.... by njuwo(m): 9:32pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mondisweets: OP you are a very cheap guy, dont you know that since her own papa cant afford to give her her own money to take herself out, you are suppose to do it! Whether you are the bf or not tongue grin
If she is a beggar on the street i would have done that, but she ain't one
Re: She Wanted To Dump Her Boyfriend And Come To Me But.... by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 25, 2013
njuwo: If she is a beggar on the street i would have done that, but she ain't one
she clearly is one if she is complaining about simple dinner she cant buy for herself cheesy
Re: She Wanted To Dump Her Boyfriend And Come To Me But.... by njuwo(m): 9:39pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mondisweets: she clearly is one if she is complaining about simple dinner she cant buy for herself cheesy
But she didn't tell me, i wish she did, i would have reasoned her and take her to where beggars stand on the street and give her 50 Naira there for a start, will then advice her to continue the rest of the day begging for more.
Re: She Wanted To Dump Her Boyfriend And Come To Me But.... by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2013
njuwo: But she didn't tell me, i wish she did, i would have reasoned her and take her to where beggars stand on the street and give her 50 Naira there for a start, will then advice her to continue the rest of the day begging for more.
God loves a cheerful giver na cheesy
Re: She Wanted To Dump Her Boyfriend And Come To Me But.... by njuwo(m): 9:51pm On Dec 25, 2013
Mondisweets: God loves a cheerful giver na cheesy
Yes but all this Nigerian girls once you start giving like father christmas to them they will start thinking you are a fool and even store your phone number as maga 99 on their phone

(1) (Reply)

Need A Naughty Female In Akwa Ibom / 10 Basic Rules For New Relationship / He Just Discovered His Elder Brother Has Once Dated His Fiancee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.