Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,598 members, 7,816,487 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 (25260 Views)

Iniobong Okon, Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by neoboss: 2:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
[quote author=ngozievergreen]My bf has just comfirmed it, say I fine pass her by faaaaaar. And I'm going to reward his compliment with..... kiss[/quote na today? Mtcheeewwwww
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by prophetone(m): 2:14pm On Dec 10, 2013
ngozievergreen: My bf has just comfirmed it, say I fine pass her by faaaaaar. And I'm going to reward his compliment with..... kiss

Would you have let him into your thighs if he said anything else? #smartboi
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Ekawu(m): 2:16pm On Dec 10, 2013
grin grin angry
na beauty be this?
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by EMERITUS1(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
omalichanwa with a hefty bride price. i hope she is a nairalander
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by DukeNija(m): 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2013
Sick pervs everywhere.
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by thegeorgy(f): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
most beautiful igbo girl?how come? :-Xmaybe among the contestants. shocked
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by squaddy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
prophet_one: For some reason i do not find most ibo girls attractive. The Ibo definition of beauty is funny because i see pretty ibo girls once in a while, yet all the ones acknowledged as 'most beautiful' are frankly average looking. My opinion.

Exactly ur opinion like you said...so shove it up ur ass cuz nobody wants to know your thoughts
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Dec 10, 2013
prophet_one:

Uniforms are sexy. Imagine shagg.ing a policewoman (in the skirt uniform) on her desk IN the police station. Must be fun to fuk the police force back.
i hope the policewoman in question is ya wife cuz i do not endorse adultery or fornication. but ermmm if she is ya wife

its shaggalicious babyyyyyyy and groovyyyyy grin

2 Likes

Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by squaddy(m): 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
odua boy: Lmao,..is this the ibo definition of beauty.

Says the asshole whose lineage is filled with dirty stinking women with tribal marks as long and as branched as the river nile

1 Like

Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by healthenquire: 2:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Is a traditional beauty pageant, i just Google them and it seems they have been on for like 9yrs

www.adandiigbo.com
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Suprises: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ok
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by prophetone(m): 2:30pm On Dec 10, 2013
squaddy:

Exactly ur opinion like you said...so shove it up ur ass cuz nobody wants to know your thoughts

You dont want opinions yet your slow misfragmented brain directed you to a forum. I understand it's not your fault, its your brain (if it qualifies as one)
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by IAMBREEZY: 2:36pm On Dec 10, 2013
wazzar: If this thing is labelled most beautiful girl in all of the Igbo land, then, I'd never marry any Igbo girl..... #rubbish!!!!!!
who forced you nigga

1 Like

Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by squaddy(m): 2:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
prophet_one:

You dont want opinions yet your slow misfragmented brain directed you to a forum. I understand it's not your fault, its your brain (if it qualifies as one)

*yawns*....it took u close to 30 minutes to complete that sentence with 28 words...ur unicellular brain needs an upgrade hommie

1 Like

Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by emmanuel77(m): 2:43pm On Dec 10, 2013
maybe she's beautiful from behind grin grin
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by TheWhiteLynchM(m): 2:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
haterz gon hate...
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by prophetone(m): 2:54pm On Dec 10, 2013
squaddy:

*yawns*....it took u close to 30 minutes to complete that sentence with 28 words...ur unicellular brain needs an upgrade hommie

Oh my days someone is obsessed with my post, waiting impatiently for it and ending up counting words and everything. I can infer you're not very bright, anyways please aspire to make more of your life, just try okay? Cheers cheesy
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by coolest01(m): 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2013
This girl full of teeth na him fine pass among the igbos?taaah!!!
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by vybe: 3:01pm On Dec 10, 2013
We all knw say igbo girl no fine na moni them fine for well he no surprise me ndi igbo kuwe nu
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Airforce1(m): 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2013
Booty butt chic: ansa na wink

Wetin be yo question again sef? undecided
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Agrika: 3:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
Is not all about beauty in a pageant brains matters too, congrats dear...PROUDLY IGBO
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Airforce1(m): 3:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
Policewoman: Nigger why are you always negative minded?

Oh yeah
Are u going to arrest me now?
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by vcvibes(m): 3:13pm On Dec 10, 2013
Airforce1: She must be gov'nor rochas mistress..
Ugly girl.

Khalessi fine pass her by far
I swear
angry
guy u dey insult khalessi oo, why go dey compare dis thing with khalessi na
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by taobao123: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Ichel: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2013
Most beautiful Igbo girl?
*yawn* Tell me sumtin.
If beta lukin igbo girls
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by squaddy(m): 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2013
prophet_one:

Oh my days someone is obsessed with my post, waiting impatiently for it and ending up counting words and everything. I can infer you're not very bright, anyways please aspire to make more of your life, just try okay? Cheers cheesy

No time nitwit...I'm done with u...*walks away*
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by oduaboy1: 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
squaddy:

Says the asshole whose lineage is filled with dirty stinking women with tribal marks as long and as branched as the river nile
Lmao,stop getting worked up mister,
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by boniflex(m): 4:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
vybe: We all knw say igbo girl no fine na moni them fine for well he no surprise me ndi igbo kuwe nu
not igbo kuwe nu, but igbo kwenu, and wat does ur tribal girls gud at, nothing. Girls wit smelly armpits, tribal marks dat mae dem look like zebra, and professionals in cooking oily soup... So go get a life.

1 Like

Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by mspee(f): 4:17pm On Dec 10, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by excelsa(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
Why do some people not behave themselves here?
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Nobody: 5:42pm On Dec 10, 2013
The girl bu asa nwa
Igbo girls rock!
As usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding / Ghanaian Government Bans Bleaching Creams / Miss China Is Miss World 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.