Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,647 members, 7,816,656 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 (25261 Views)

Iniobong Okon, Most Beautiful Queen In Nigeria 2015 (Photos) / Unoaku Anyadike Wins Most Beautiful Girl In Nigeria Pageant 2015 / Most Beautiful Girl In Abuja Pageant Holds First Pool Party Screening (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Rayvene(f): 5:50pm On Dec 10, 2013
squaddy:

Says the asshole whose lineage is filled with dirty stinking women with tribal marks as long and as branched as the river nile
boniflex: not igbo kuwe nu, but igbo kwenu, and wat does ur tribal girls gud at, nothing. Girls wit smelly armpits, tribal marks dat mae dem look like zebra, and professionals in cooking oily soup... So go get a life.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Rayvene(f): 5:59pm On Dec 10, 2013
odua boy: Lmao,..is this the ibo definition of beauty.

Not by a long shot.The babe is just average.But then again pageants are not just about beauty.Composure,talents and the rest of them are even more important smiley
She's definitely not the most beautiful Igbo girl.

Anna Banner won the MBGN contest.Doesn't mean she's truly the most beautiful girl in Nigeria,does it?Neither is she the average Nigerian's definition of beauty.
Get a grip,bro.Jumping on every thread where "igbo" is mentioned.I fear oo undecided

Moving on...why would they hold an "adaanigbo"(or whatever) contest in PH?And I didn't even hear of it.What happened to Owerri and Nnewi?Seems like a whack-asss contest to me undecided

1 Like

Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Iykeponti(m): 6:29pm On Dec 10, 2013
blink182: That girl isn't pretty enough to be the prettiest igbo girl.
YOU JUDGE...BY MERELY LOOKING AT HER FACE ONLY, did u notice her inner chamber? wink its not all abt d face lol... D beauty of a woman laiz frm...waist-down ;p
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Decryptor(m): 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2013
For the guys beefing her, i bet you all have never had a girl as cute as she is...as for the girls beefing her...We all know your facial status undecided so no need!

1 Like

Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by squaddy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
Decryptor: For the guys beefing her, i bet you all have never had a girl as cute as she is...as for the girls beefing her...We all know your facial status undecided so no need!

Brother u av said it all...all these guys ranting like a woman who caught her husband cheating will not have the balls to say hi to her even if she smiles at them first
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by sarutobie(m): 7:02pm On Dec 10, 2013
Was agbani the most beautiful girl in the world? By the standards of the comments here then she was not by a long mile..most beautiful pageants are beyond facial beauty..your eloquence,charisma,intellect play a major role in winning it!..na 'dundees' full this forum..

2 Likes

Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by SUNNY45: 7:24pm On Dec 10, 2013
ASUU ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....faints*
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by oduaboy1: 8:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rayvene:

grin grin grin grin

Lmao.... closet tribalist look at her applauding the tribalistic statements made by her flat headed brothers.
And she has the audacity to call another person tribalist.
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Kzyah: 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2013
Xo boring. undecided Is it evrytin dat enters nairaland? Na wa o. Pls wots d next topic.
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by LadyH(f): 9:21pm On Dec 10, 2013
ngozievergreen: My bf has just comfirmed it, say I fine pass her by faaaaaar. And I'm going to reward his compliment with..... kiss
lol. odiegwu!

1 Like

Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by dbaptist1(m): 9:38pm On Dec 10, 2013
Ok na,am just pasin
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Rayvene(f): 11:09pm On Dec 10, 2013
sarutobie: Was agbani the most beautiful girl in the world? By the standards of the comments here then she was not by a long mile..most beautiful pageants are beyond facial beauty..your eloquence,charisma,intellect play a major role in winning it!..na 'dundees' full this forum..

Thank you my dear smiley
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Rayvene(f): 11:12pm On Dec 10, 2013
odua boy: Lmao.... closet tribalist look at her applauding the tribalistic statements made by her flat headed brothers.
And she has the audacity to call another person tribalist.

CLOSET tribalist?Lmfao grin
Bro,there's not a single tribalistic bone in my body.Their posts were funny to me and I laughed.Simple.There sure wasn't any applause there.
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by oduaboy1: 11:52pm On Dec 10, 2013
Rayvene:

CLOSET tribalist?Lmfao grin
Bro,there's not a single tribalistic bone in my body.Their posts were funny to me and I laughed.Simple.There sure wasn't any applause there.

Why didn't you condemn them...hypocrite
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Rayvene(f): 12:21am On Dec 11, 2013
odua boy: Why didn't you condemn them...hypocrite

You sound pained grin
Don't have a heart attack,okay?

Now why would I condemn them?Y'all said some harsh stuff.They replied.Simple.I can't go about condemning everyone now,can I?
The only reason I singled you out is because your case is just different.Like you're obsessed or something undecided
You're always found on every Igbo thread,spewing hateful trash.

Grow up,little boy undecided

1 Like

Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by oduaboy1: 12:35am On Dec 11, 2013
Rayvene:

You sound pained grin
Don't have a heart attack,okay?

Now why would I condemn them?Y'all said some harsh stuff.They replied.Simple.I can't go about condemning everyone now,can I?
The only reason I singled you out is because your case is just different.Like you're obsessed or something undecided
You're always found on every Igbo thread,spewing hateful trash.

Grow up,little boy undecided
Just stay off my trail madame..
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by imelachi(f): 3:39am On Dec 11, 2013
D grl is very beautiful o. And una say na ugly grls futo get
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by dollydolly(f): 4:30am On Dec 11, 2013
Isn't that Ginika Ezewuzie from FGGC Onitsha 2011 set? Hmmm.. Just thinking aloud.
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Hexzyz(m): 8:16am On Dec 11, 2013
Beautiful but not the most.
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Dalazyou(m): 11:26am On Dec 11, 2013
shege,uu don see all igbo gals in 9ja abi
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Nobody: 2:45am On Dec 12, 2013
dolly dolly: Isn't that Ginika Ezewuzie from FGGC Onitsha 2011 set? Hmmm.. Just thinking aloud.

Biko is her father Dr ewuzie an anatomist
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Nobody: 2:47am On Dec 12, 2013
callistus124: [img]http://2.bp..com/-IN3ktoogkAk/UqMmlpsVQvI/AAAAAAACR68/E8kG0zfn4fw/s1600/1.jpg[/img][img]http://3.bp..com/-IRFN39RrSik/UqMmmNVKX_I/AAAAAAACR7A/R62iuY8SXIM/s1600/3.jpg[/img]
Ginikachukwu Linda Ewuzie beat 18 other beauties to emerge Adaniindigo - The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl of 2013. The pageant held on Sunday December 1st in Port Harcourt. Ginika is a Computer Science student from the Federal University of Science and Technology (FUTO). She's an indigene of Adazienu in Aniocha LGA of Anambra State. Congrats to her.
http://www.jaguda.com/2013/12/09/photos-beautiful-igbo-girl-linda-ginikachukwu-ewuzie/
http://..com/2013/12/photo-see-most-beautiful-igbo-girl-of.html

Eediot
It's ada NdiIgbo not adaniindigo
The first rule of journalism is to learn to write and pronounce the names in your stories correctly
Re: Ginikachukwu Ewuzie Is The Most Beautiful Igbo Girl Of 2013 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 12, 2013
Baby mama:

Eediot
It's ada NdiIgbo not adaniindigo
The first rule of journalism is to learn to write and pronounce the names in your stories correctly

ka I ji kpoo mmadu eediot?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Red Outfit To Dr Sid And Simi's Wedding / Ghanaian Government Bans Bleaching Creams / Miss China Is Miss World 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.