Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque (2496 Views)

Pictures Of Enyeama's Saves Against Messi / Spain Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup (2 - 1) On 16th June 2013 / Ahmed Musa Saves Club From Relegation (Video Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by MCUsman(m): 1:03pm On Jul 27, 2008
MALIAN Muslim footballer Fre{aac}de{aac}ric "Fredi" Kanoute{aac}, the striker of Spain's Seville FC, has saved the only masjid in the southern Spanish city of Seville from closure. Kanoute{aac} has paid €510,860 (some US$700,000) so that fellow Muslims in Seville would not find themselves without a masjid, the media reported recently.

The privately owned masjid was due to be sold after a contract to use the premises by the local Muslim population had expired. But Kanoute{aac} stepped in to purchase the building. The Islamic Community of Spain confirmed that a last-minute appeal was made to Kanoute{aac} after the mosque had been put up for sale.

The 30-year-old striker has not made any comment on the matter. But city authorities have confirmed that the property has been registered in Kanoute{aac}'s name, according to BBC Sport. It is estimated that Kanoute{aac} has spent almost a year's salary to buy the masjid.

Kanoute{aac}, a finalist for 2007 BBC African Footballer of the Year award, moved in 2005 from French champion Lyon to Seville FC, the 2006-07 Spanish league's third and the holder of last season's cup championship.

Spanish Muslims said they really appreciate Kanoute{aac}'s moving gesture. "If it had not been for Kanoute then we would not have had a masjid on Fridays, which is the most holy day of the week for Muslims," a spokesman for the Islamic Community of Spain was quoted as saying by BBC Sport.

Kanoute{aac}, who has also created a foundation in his motherland Mali to help orphans, reverted to Islam 10 years ago. Last Ramadan, he impressed Spanish football fans with his unique performance though he was fasting.

Kanoute{aac} was crowned last year the league's top scorer with 20 goals, outperforming football legends such as Brazilian Ronaldinho. Kanoute{aac}, a practising Muslim who regularly performs his prayers even in the locker room, refused last season to wear a jersey advertising for an Internet gambling site.

His team had to give him a brand-free jersey until he accepted wearing the sponsored jersey in return for money to an Islamic charity.

Born September 2, 1977 in Sainte-Foy-les-Lyon, near Lyon, Kanoute{aac}'s talents as a tall striker were first noticed by his local team, Olympique Lyonnais.

He joined them as an apprentice in 1997. He played for the French under-21 team while at the club. Kanoute{aac} joined English club West Ham United in 2000.

He went on to play 84 times for the East London club, scoring 29 goals. His speed and awareness attracted interest from Tottenham Hotspur who bought him at the end of the 2002-03 season.

Although eligible for either, Kanoute{aac} elected to play for Mali rather than for France. Kanoute{aac} was joint top goal scorer for Mali at the 2004 African Nations Cup. He scored four goals in four matches helping Mali to the semifinals where they lost to Morocco.

Kanoute{aac} enjoyed mixed success at Tottenham, where he scored on his debut with an acrobatic volley, with occasional flashes of brilliance marked by apparent pique when he preferred the African Nations Cup over the Premiership. He went Awol from Tottenham's 2005 tour to Mauritius.

Kanoute{aac} was sold to Sevilla on August 17, 2005 for €6.5m. He was a second half substitute for the club in the UEFA Cup Final against Middlesbrough and scored in the 89th minute. Sevilla won 4-0.

Kanoute{aac}'s first game for Sevilla against Tottenham Hotspur resulted in him scoring a (somewhat controversial) penalty at the Sanchez Pijuan in a game marred by crowd trouble, and an excellent goal at White Hart Lane, leaving the final aggregate score 4-3 to Sevilla .

Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by doyin13(m): 1:42pm On Jul 27, 2008
Muslims from Senegambia area are infinitely more tolerable
than those from Nigeria.

They actually do not mind updating their views to mesh with the times.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by bgees(m): 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2008
Kanoute is a good guy and a good footballer.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by nazzyon(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2008
doyin13:

Muslims from Senegambia area are infinitely more tolerable
than those from Nigeria.

They actually do not mind updating their views to mesh with the times.

What has come over you?

Do you find fun in criticising?
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 6:56am On Jul 28, 2008
All these nonsensical desperation to find something "muslim" in mundane issues. Kaka is no doubt the best footballer on the planet, he openly acknowledges his christian faith . . . i havent seen christians the world over gushing and making silly threads everywhere to announce the irrelevant.

This is nothing but the hallmark of those insecure in their own beliefs.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by bgees(m): 7:42am On Jul 28, 2008
@davidylan,

u must be silly to call this thread silly.
This is how far people go not to make sense. There can never be world peace with people like u around.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by nyabinghi(m): 9:08am On Jul 28, 2008
Daviddylan is an unrepentant gay. Are u guys still suprised. He is a complete numpty-dumpty. He is overtly intolerant of people of diverse religious views.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by tosinadeda: 9:20am On Jul 28, 2008
Take this Shit to religion jare!
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Gonorrhea(m): 9:31am On Jul 28, 2008
davidylan:

All these nonsensical desperation to find something "muslim" in mundane issues. Kaka is no doubt the best footballer on the planet, he openly acknowledges his christian faith . . . i havent seen christians the world over gushing and making silly threads everywhere to announce the irrelevant.

This is nothing but the hallmark of those insecure in their own beliefs.

dont start anything controversial
u really didnt have to post on the thread and u shldav just ignored it
believe in what you believe and let others be

peace
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Olaolufred(m): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2008
Moderator, i will suggest you close Topics like this.

It is almost being turned already to a Religious battleground.

Lets leave religion out of this forum.

I remember some comment was made about Pst. Adeboye sometimes in one
of the posted titles. I really do not like some of the comments. But, i never called
the posters "stupid" or "Naughty" because no matter what he said, He has only spoken
to the level of his understanding.
However, i want to admonish both Christian and Moslem faithers to respect people's
Opinion so as not to turn this forum to Jihad's Battleground.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 28, 2008
bgees:

@davidylan,

u must be silly to call this thread silly.
This is how far people go not to make sense. There can never be world peace with people like u around.

Perhaps because your own idea of "world peace" involves everyone bowing the knee to ur allah?

I made a comment and that suddenly compromises world peace? What a slowpoke.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Jarus(m): 8:08pm On Jul 28, 2008
This Davidylan has obviously become another thing on Nairaland. Perhaps the only reason he joined Nairaland was to launch an attack on the Muslims and anything Islamic. He was one of the most provocative posters in the ferocious MUSLIM-CHRISTIAN board before Seun decided to create a separate board for the two religions. Not done, davidylan has come to meet us in ISLAM FOR MUSLIMS board and is again springing controversies and provocations.

I ask him: Must you post?

Haba, are you ashamed? I never knew other people have also been observing you until I read the following replies, most of which are from your Christian brethren:
Gonorrhea:

don't start anything controversial
u really didnt have to post on the thread and u shldav just ignored it
believe in what you believe and let others be

peace
nyabinghi:

Daviddylan is an unrepentant gay. Are u guys still suprised. He is a complete numpty-dumpty. He is overtly intolerant of people of diverse religious views.
nazzyon:

What has come over you?

Do you find fun in criticising?

Mr David pls learn to think!!!

Back to the topic in question, I do not see anything wrong in this having this topic under sports. It qualifies for both RELIGION and SPORT boards. I first read the story on BBC SPORTS websites; now, tell me, is BBC SPORTS a religious website? Since the personality in question is a sportsperson, the thread qualifies to stay here. Whoever does not like it should not open it.Gaskiya ne. Afterall, popular as threads like ARSENALS FANS SIGN IN HERE etc are I have never opened or posted in them because i'm not interested. So if it is not a must that davidylan and co open or post on this thread.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2008
ife-eco-06:

Mr David please learn to think!!!

Actually, "thinking" is not synonymous to acquiescing to islamic threats.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Hannibal: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2008
nyabinghi:

I agree 100%.
He has the brain capacity of a tse-tse fly.
To think he actually grew up in a moslem compound and yet he still sprouts like a braindead specimen speaks volume.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hannibal:

I agree 100%.
He has the brain capacity of a tse-tse fly.
To think he actually grew up in a moslem compound and yet he still sprouts like a braindead specimen speaks volume.

Little minds would agree to just about anything that supports their warped view of the world.

What has growing up in a moslem compound to do with fundamental issues that affect a large portion of the population? Does that mean i had the quran printed all over my front gates? For someone with the brain capacity of a tse-tse fly, its a no-brainer that you're not much of an individual with a particularly impressive mental accuity.

Why oh why do we have mental 5yr olds everywhere?
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Hannibal: 7:51pm On Jul 29, 2008
davidylan:

Little minds would agree to just about anything that supports their warped view of the world.

What has growing up in a moslem compound to do with fundamental issues that affect a large portion of the population? Does that mean i had the quran printed all over my front gates?

Why oh why do we have mental 5yr olds everywhere?

That is why u always have a hidden agenda when anything muslim springs up?
Why can't u just grow up and act like an adult once in your moronic and idiotic miserable life.
Even though u were abused by a Mallam. . . . .Forgive and move the Bleep on instead of constituting a nuisance on a public forum.
Look at the number of Nairaland members who know so much about your Anti-Islamic animal rants. . . . Christianity does not preach HATRED.
What a minger!!!! You disgust Christ!!

For someone with the brain capacity of a tse-tse fly, its a no-brainer that you're not much of an individual with a particularly impressive mental accuity.

Look who's talking.
Are u sure u didn't lose 90% of ur intelligence when ur scalp was eroded??
Bloody dork going about everywhere attacking Muslims. . . . . .If u don't like em. . . .why not hang urself??
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hannibal:

Bloody dork going about everywhere attacking Muslims. . . . . .If u don't like em. . . .why not hang yourself??

Why is "attacking muslims" suddenly of importance to you?
Got tired of abusing others on the Man Utd thread as usual and decided to vent your frustration elsewhere sir defender of the muslim?

Take a chill pill, even the muslims were more restrained in their response. Not so for rabid dogs on heat.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Hannibal: 8:20pm On Jul 29, 2008
davidylan:

Why is "attacking muslims" suddenly of importance to you?
Got tired of abusing others on the Man Utd thread as usual and decided to vent your frustration elsewhere sir defender of the muslim?

Take a chill pill, even the muslims were more restrained in their response. Not so for rabid dogs on heat.

It's important to me because u are making us "good Christians" to be bad. . . .You are damaging our image with your self-centred opinion.
Dude, i know your life is full of empty promises and broken dreams but Muslims weren't responsible for your accursed miserable painful life,
I am chilled. . . .ma BP is normal . . . .You should be the one to chill and go back to your sexuality thread where your low intelligence is celebrated.
Don't bring religious issues to SPORTS. . . .We are one HAPPY FAMILY here. . Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Snake Worshippers n reh reh reh.
One would think traveling abroad would have reformed your bush ways but u have actually gotten worse. . . . You cretinous oaf!
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by A40(m): 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2008
Some of the worst atrocities in the world have been carried out in the name of religion.Can we just keep it strictly sports please?
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hannibal:

It's important to me because u are making us "good Christians" to be bad. . . .You are damaging our image with your self-centred opinion.
Dude, i know your life is full of empty promises and broken dreams but Muslims weren't responsible for your accursed miserable painful life,
I am chilled. . . .ma BP is normal . . . .You should be the one to chill and go back to your sexuality thread where your low intelligence is celebrated.
Don't bring religious issues to SPORTS. . . .We are one HAPPY FAMILY here. . Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, Snake Worshippers n reh reh reh.
One would think traveling abroad would have reformed your bush ways but u have actually gotten worse. . . . You cretinous oaf!

1. I'm sure some folks are chuckling to themselves when they read such falsehood as "us good christians". Perhaps you can show me in ur bible where such a thing as a "good christian" exists.

2. You're chilled and ur BP is normal - i'm relieved . . . you post like u'd burst a nerve in a second.

3. One happy family? - With buddhists and snake worshippers? Even Christ called the pharisees a generation of vipers, not one happy family with Him. You might want to look for ur unbiblical "happy family" elsewhere.

4. Dont bring religious issues to sports - shows how daft you are . . . just look at the topic and ask yourself who broke your new rule.

5. cretinous oaf - its ok, u have to practice ur vocabulary somehow.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by idupaul: 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2008
WhAT IS THIS THREAD EVEN ABOUT, HE PAID FOR BUILDING, SO WHAT, MUST IT BE ANNOUNCED HERE OR U NEED NAIRALANDERS TO FURNISH THE PLACE FOR U, THE MAN WHO PAID HASNT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT AND ONE JNIGERIAN MUSLIM FEELS IT ANOTHER OPPRTUNITY TO YARN NONSENSE.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Hannibal: 9:04pm On Jul 29, 2008
davidylan:

1. I'm sure some folks are chuckling to themselves when they read such falsehood as "us good christians". Perhaps you can show me in your bible where such a thing as a "good christian" exists.

2. You're chilled and your BP is normal - i'm relieved . . . you post like u'd burst a nerve in a second.

3. One happy family? - With buddhists and snake worshippers? Even Christ called the pharisees a generation of vipers, not one happy family with Him. You might want to look for your unbiblical "happy family" elsewhere.

4. Dont bring religious issues to sports - shows how daft you are . . . just look at the topic and ask yourself who broke your new rule.

5. cretinous oaf - its ok, u have to practice your vocabulary somehow.

Can someone shut this simpleton up for good. . . . . .
Wait a minute. . . . .are u obsessed with me or what is ur fucking problem??
I cannot help a lost case like u. . . . . .seek professional help, u idiot.

Lemme look at the idiotic response u came up with after 90 mins. . . . It seems ur brain is in hibernation.
DV-Lottery is a bitch for allowing uneducated airheads like u the opportunity to travel out. . . .U are not making the best use of it.

Of course, there are good Christians. . . . .The ones that do not HATE their neighbours or prosecute them.
There are also hypocrites and the Pharisees like u who come up with every germ of lie in the Bible to power home ur selfish opinion.
What we are saying here is simple. . . . .Grow up and stop acting like a village tyrant.

Jesus called the Pharisees brood of vipers BUT Paul ate with unbelievers too. . . .If u don't reach out to them, how would they know the way.
If the Missionary didn't rwach out to ur idol worshipping and cannibalistic forefathers, would u David aka Mr Know-All know Jesus??
Why can't u just lock urself somewhere and examine ur shallow mentality for once in ur pathetic life??
For a half-baked graduate from a division 5 tertiary institution, i am grossly disappointed with ur inane reasoning.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hannibal:

Wait a minute. . . . .are u obsessed with me or what is your fucking problem??

Its more than obvious who came running like an attack dog on heat. It certainly wasnt me . . . wink

Hannibal:

I cannot help a lost case like u. . . . . .seek professional help, u idiot.

Did i perchance ask for help from you before? Cant remember.

Hannibal:

Lemme look at the idiotic response u came up with after 90 mins. . . . It seems your brain is in hibernation.
DV-Lottery is a bitch for allowing uneducated airheads like u the opportunity to travel out. . . .You are not making the best use of it.

If you were half as educated as you scream you'd be doing other than running around like a headless chicken insulting everyone. Besides i'm sure u're aware there are tons of Nigerians in Nigeria far more intelligent than you are, it takes a lot more than an accident of birth.

Hannibal:

Of course, there are good Christians. . . . .The ones that do not HATE their neighbours or prosecute them.

Read your bible back to back rather than hyperventilatiing, no where are we told about "good christians". You're either hot or cold.

Hannibal:

There are also hypocrites and the Pharisees like u who come up with every germ of lie in the Bible to power home your selfish opinion.

You have a point but at least the pharisees had an idea of the laws of Moses. Idupaul is echoing my very same position, i dont see cowards like you crying ur eyes out. Perhaps its more about a chance to get one back at David than actually critiquing a post.

Hannibal:

What we are saying here is simple. . . . .Grow up and stop acting like a village tyrant.

Who are the "we"? grin Wake up bro.

Hannibal:

Jesus called the Pharisees brood of vipers BUT Paul ate with unbelievers too. . . .If u don't reach out to them, how would they know the way.

Shld i remind your eminence that Paul gave Alexander and Hymaenius over to the devil? cheesy Read ur bible before arguing next time.

Hannibal:

If the Missionary didn't rwach out to your idol worshipping and cannibalistic forefathers, would u David aka Mr Know-All know Jesus??

Reverse racism here no? My forefathers worshipped idols but i doubt they'd be pleased you called them cannibals.

Hannibal:

Why can't u just lock yourself somewhere and examine your shallow mentality for once in your pathetic life??

Because it hurts you? grin Nah, i'd rather be a thorn in the flesh of little kids with access to the internet.

Hannibal:

For a half-baked graduate from a division 5 tertiary institution, i am grossly disappointed with your inane reasoning.

Pataki finished from the same school. cheesy

You dont have to be disappointed in my reasoning, just ignore it. Like i always say, only idiots take the internet so seriously.
Maybe you shld get a woman you can turn to in the evenings . . . works like a charm bro. wink
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 29, 2008
idupaul:

WhAT IS THIS THREAD EVEN ABOUT, HE PAID FOR BUILDING, SO WHAT, MUST IT BE ANNOUNCED HERE OR You NEED NAIRALANDERS TO FURNISH THE PLACE FOR You, THE MAN WHO PAID HASNT SAID ANYTHING ABOUT AND ONE JNIGERIAN MUSLIM FEELS IT ANOTHER OPPRTUNITY TO YARN NONSENSE.

I said the very same thing, hannimal most likely didnt see it. grin
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by tosinadeda: 9:19pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hannibal Cannibal,can u pls do us a favour and shut the Bleep up!
Its idiots like you dat start undue arguements on nl!
Person post him mind,na crime?
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Hannibal: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2008
davidylan:

Its more than obvious who came running like an attack dog on heat. It certainly wasnt me . . . wink

You have been running around me like a rabied dog for the last 2 weeks. . . . .Idle minds like yours are so easy to spot.
Useless ninny!!!

Did i perchance ask for help from you before? Cant remember.

Yes. . . . .I offer help to social reprobates and sexual deviants like you.
You are a disgrace to manhood. . . . .I am sorry for your bleak future.

If you were half as educated as you scream you'd be doing other than running around like a headless chicken insulting everyone. Besides i'm sure u're aware there are tons of Nigerians in Nigeria far more intelligent than you are, it takes a lot more than an accident of birth.

I insult people who deserve to be insulted. . . . . You go about constituting fuckery in the name of being a Christian.
What if u were born in Iraq. . . . . .You are the equivalent of a terrorist. . . You woulda been better off aborted.

Read your bible back to back rather than hyperventilatiing, no where are we told about "good christians". You're either hot or cold.

Exactly ma point. . . . .It was when people like u and others like David Koresh sprouted out that the world seperated the wolves from the sheep.
You call yaself a Christian but u don't exude the characters of one. . . . .

You have a point but at least the pharisees had an idea of the laws of Moses. Idupaul is echoing my very same position, i don't see cowards like you crying your eyes out. Perhaps its more about a chance to get one back at David than actually critiquing a post.

So i have a point afterall??  You are such an idiot especially when u spewed u are smarter than me.
The only thing u have over me is your pathetic age. . . . .Although, it does not count with your moronic reasoning.
Ma little finger is smarter than u. . . .Doofus.

Who are the "we"? grin Wake up bro.
"We" in this context is me and others who are sick n tired of seeing your bald gorilla head attacking Muslims.

Shld i remind your eminence that Paul gave Alexander and Hymaenius over to the devil? cheesy Read your bible before arguing next time.

Don't remind me your stupidity. . . .  .Go to the Church of satan and preach your heresies.

Reverse racism here no? My forefathers worshipped idols but i doubt they'd be pleased you called them cannibals.

Whatz ma business with your cannibalistic forefathers?? Let em turn in their graves if they so wish.

Because it hurts you? grin Nah, i'd rather be a thorn in the flesh of little kids with access to the internet.

Thorn in a flesh to me??  This poof feels important. . . . . Ya low IQ is your greatest undoing.
I might be a little kid(no doubt). . . .Access to the internet(I can afford it). . . .continue to revel in your poverty-stricken life with your grey hairs.

Pataki finished from the same school. cheesy

What has Pataki gotta do with this??  Your relentless stupidity is staggering.
You should wear a medal of foolishness on your neck

You don't have to be disappointed in my reasoning, just ignore it. Like i always say, only idiots take the internet so seriously.

I don't take twats like u seriously. . . . .I have met schlepps like u many timeswhat u EAT don't make me shyte.

Maybe you shld get a woman you can turn to in the evenings . . . works like a charm bro. wink

Everyone is not a JEW like u, bruv.
At least, i read about your one babe in 10 years which u never even scored. . . . . .You are a sorry case(what do u know about women).
I would give ma genitals to people that can use it IF I WERE You. . . . . . Serial self-servicer.

tosinadeda:

Hannibal Cannibal,can u please do us a favour and shut the Bleep up!
Its idiots like you that start undue arguements on nl!
Person post him mind,na crime?

It's a crime if it violates other people's religion.
I don't really expect a constructive comment from a priggish baboon like you.
If only u are educated . . . .If only. . . .
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 29, 2008
Give a dog a bone, it is sure to yap like there's no tomorrow.
No matter how well you train an animal, it will always remain one. smiley
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 29, 2008
Hannibal:

It's a crime if it violates other people's religion.

alas where were all these "defenders" of religious freedom when Satanic verses was published? grin Thy guess is as good as mine.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Hannibal: 9:42pm On Jul 29, 2008
davidylan:

Give a dog a bone, it is sure to yap like there's no tomorrow.
No matter how well you train an animal, it will always remain one. smiley

U shot urself in the foot, fool!!!
Hell. . . . .U can take a man outta the ghetto but u can't take the ghetto out of him.
Give up. . . . Money spent on ur education was a sheer waste!!!
Your cognitive reasoning is highly distorted.

davidylan:

alas where were all these "defenders" of religious freedom when Satanic verses was published? grin Thy guess is as good as mine.

A broken record sounds better. cheesy
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2008
bla bla bla bla . . . same old insults simly polished with a few new words here and there. No difference, sometimes you get a sinking feeling the internet has been overrun by throlls. smiley
A kid will always be a kid. Never has sociology been more right.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Hannibal: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
davidylan:

bla bla bla bla . . . same old insults simly polished with a few new words here and there. No difference, sometimes you get a sinking feeling the internet has been overrun by throlls. smiley
A kid will always be a kid. Never has sociology been more right.

Mr Methuselah, are u jealous u are old and good-for-nothing??
Too bad, nuthing can be done to your old age. . . .
Yikes, it's beginning to tell: Senility, bald head, pot-belly and dyslexia.

It's "Trolls" not throlls . . . . . .Jeez!!!!
How did u bag a degree??  How many litres of your lecturers' semen traveled via your anal canal and oesophagus??
Spermivorous animal. tongue
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2008
Same old overused, rehashed lies . . .  smiley
What's new really? All "senile, bald, old" men out there shld be proud of themselves . . . the kids of today are nothing to write home about.
Do "grown adults" still spend their time on IM passing along gossip? Pls pass me the puke bag.

(1) (2)

Where Can I Buy A Step Counter(pedometer) / Chelsea:who Says We Are Not Part Of History: Then Read This / The Only African At Winter Olympics!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.