Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,140 members, 7,829,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:42 PM

Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque (2498 Views)

Pictures Of Enyeama's Saves Against Messi / Spain Vs Uruguay - Confederations Cup (2 - 1) On 16th June 2013 / Ahmed Musa Saves Club From Relegation (Video Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Hannibal: 9:54pm On Jul 29, 2008
davidylan:

Same old overused, rehashed lies . . . smiley
What's new really? All "senile, bald, old" men out there shld be proud of themselves . . . the kids of today are nothing to write home about.
Do "grown adults" still spend their time on IM passing along gossip? Please pass me the puke bag.

Who is the chief gossip monger?? Silly Hilly Billy. . . .
U go about at 29 running after lil kids u could have fathered if u had made hay when the sun was shining.
Your case is a lost one(i am repeating this).
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by doyin13(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2008
hehehehe. , . . .

this one has been brewing for weeks. , . .

matters have come to a head.

Hopefully you guys will let it all out today and shake hands
at the end of the day.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 29, 2008
Ah i wish i were 29, i'd be married with at least 1 kid.  smiley What can a man do about a virulent liar with no sense of shame?  cool Absolutely nothing but sit and watch with smug satisfaction as another idiot bites the dust of infamy.

Running after little kids?  grin Ahem thank God for small mercies, when i'm done with online thugs there's always welcome arms of comfort and a soothing voice of solace. Hey, a man can at least allow online vermin the luxury of forbidden fantasy.

Perhaps at this moment, Kanoute is busy praying. cool
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Hannibal: 10:00pm On Jul 29, 2008
doyin13:

hehehehe. , . . .

this one has been brewing for weeks. , . .

matters have come to a head.

Hopefully you guys will let it all out today and shake hands
at the end of the day.

Glad u were aware . .

Ignoring the old leprechaun didn't work so i have decided to take matters into me own hands. . . .
I don't shake hands with leprechauns. . . . .Can't stand this minger.
He is too overbearing, thoughtless, classless and moronic to be in me class. tongue

davidylan:

Ah i wish i were 29, i'd be married with at least 1 kid.  smiley What can a man do about a virulent liar with no sense of shame?  cool Absolutely nothing but sit and watch with smug satisfaction as another idiot bites the dust of infamy.

With this wasted life of yours. . . . Single parenthood is imminent. grin
Hannibal bites the dust?? After all these heavy poundings on your bald head?? You are taking the piss, mate!!

Running after little kids?  grin Ahem thank God for small mercies, when i'm done with online thugs there's always welcome arms of comfort and a soothing voice of solace. Hey, a man can at least allow online vermin the luxury of forbidden fantasy.

Bitch, shut your fucking mouth and gimme some breathing space.
Arms of comfort?? All those trailer trash whores that took your virginity??
David, where did it go wrong for u??  Why not try TB Joshua to put your derailed life back on track . . He works like magic. tongue tongue
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2008
At last we now know this wasnt about defending the indefensible. Some people wont do well on the witness stand . . . class or not.

Ah am i the only one noticing the sudden spamming of this board with robotic morons who love to use the pronoun "me" instead of the grammatically correct "my"? grin
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Hannibal: 10:06pm On Jul 29, 2008
davidylan:

At last we now know this wasnt about defending the indefensible. Some people wont do well on the witness stand . . . class or not.

Ah am i the only one noticing the sudden spamming of this board with robotic morons who love to use the pronoun "me" instead of the grammatically correct "my"? grin

Idiot. .  . . . . Me/My(Cockney). . . . .You lack exposure.
Now u know what is right from what is wrong?? cheesy tongue
"Throll" was right, innit??
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
Empty barrels make the loudest noise - never have truer words been spoken. grin
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 29, 2008
Time to take a well deserved bow back to real life. Banal banter is best left in the domain of those who cling so desperately to the fantasy world of e-lives.

tut tut. Did i hear Kanoute say his last amin.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Hannibal: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2008
davidylan:

Empty barrels make the loudest noise - never have truer words been spoken. grin

Shut up!!!
U are the empty barrel here . . .  .

A loser like u that dedicated 91 lines because u wanted to prove u dated a babe for 13 months.
Jeeeeeez. . . . U even quoted the dates to show ur latent autistic behaviour.
I have never seen such idiocy coming from a full grown adult. . . . .
Read between the lines. . . .  . . .U are nowhere near ma level. . . . .  . .Go play somewhere with people of the same low IQ as u.
If u push me further, i would pay to get u some artificial intelligence. tongue grin
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Chat2MeBac(f): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2008
@Hannibal, Hannibal, Hannibal,

So this is where you have been, why I am stuck in bed ovulating, angry angry angry angry angry angry, Haven't I told you like a trillion times NOT to waste your good detergent on old, useless garments?

I am tired of loggin onto NL and see the same culprits all over making trouble, quoting and attacking others without reasons then turn around crying foul.

Pls, abeg, Let me show you how to ignore, You are much better than this, What they don't know, won't hurt them hun kiss
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Pataki: 10:52pm On Jul 29, 2008
davidylan:

Pataki finished from the same school. cheesy

You don't have to be disappointed in my reasoning, just ignore it. Like i always say, only idiots take the internet so seriously.
Maybe you shld get a woman you can turn to in the evenings . . . works like a charm bro. wink
Can you please keep my name and person out of your idiotic rantings on nairaland?

What is your problem you this boy? Must you always be a recusant goat bleating here and there with your idiocy? Why must you always keep my name with your stupidity? For one you never had a mouth against Islam all the while you were in University, you come on the internet spitting out internet bravado. Can you even place your address and person on the forum and lets see where your mouth lies.

As everyone has told you, GO and GROW-UP. angry angry angry

I am tired of addressing you, even though I read all your idiotic rantings here and there. I have no obligations to correct your malady.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Pataki: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2008
@ Davidylan,

You can as well go and run to the moderator to lock this thread immediately you have posted your foolishness again.

Irritating LUMMOX. tongue
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Hannibal: 11:04pm On Jul 29, 2008
Chat2MeBac:

@Hannibal, Hannibal, Hannibal,

So this is where you have been, why I am stuck in bed ovulating, angry angry angry angry angry angry, Haven't I told you like a trillion times NOT to waste your good detergent on old, useless garments?

Ovulating?? Guess it's mating period again. tongue tongue
Am i invited to join u? grin

Please, abeg, Let me show you how to ignore, You are much better than this, What they don't know, won't hurt them hun

I ignored him many times but like a goat that he is. . . .He kept coming back.
Lets hope this dose of heavy whipping would keep him mute forever.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Pataki: 11:10pm On Jul 29, 2008
And you think that dolt will shut his traps?

He is better off sitting in the religion section and playing with his concordance, all in the name of I read my bible. I wonder who he thinks he is deceiving.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Hannibal: 11:17pm On Jul 29, 2008
Pataki:

And you think that dolt will shut his traps?

I am fasting n praying he does.

He is better off sitting in the religion section and playing with his concordance, all in the name of I read my bible. I wonder who he thinks he is deceiving.

U are very funny!!! tongue
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by eldee(m): 11:58pm On Jul 29, 2008
davidylan:

All these nonsensical desperation to find something "muslim" in mundane issues. Kaka is no doubt the best footballer on the planet, he openly acknowledges his christian faith . . . i havent seen christians the world over gushing and making silly threads everywhere to announce the irrelevant.

This is nothing but the hallmark of those insecure in their own beliefs.
It's not like I'm trying to be insultive or sumn, but I think that highlighted sentence was/is totally irrelevant to this topic
This is someone that is just pointing out the effect a footballer has made on his soceity and you take it as insecurity?

Why does it have to be an issue? undecided Because it's religion?
The poster just did sumn a ghetto-kid will do if Jay-Jay builds five schools in his area

It's just about understanding other people's primary values, we all have to be tolerant with other people's beliefs
If you don't want to, it's not by force, skip to the next topic, it's a free world

@topic
Big ups to the dude . . . we need more people that'll be examples for young kids
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 12:36am On Jul 30, 2008
behold Ali Baba and the 40 thieves. Even among the cowardly there is strength in numbers. grin
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 30, 2008
eldee:

It's not like I'm trying to be insultive or sumn, but I think that highlighted sentence was/is totally irrelevant to this topic
This is someone that is just pointing out the effect a footballer has made on his soceity and you take it as insecurity?

Why does it have to be an issue? undecided Because it's religion?

Playing to the gallery too aye? cheesy To start with, the topic itself is completely irrelevant to this section . . . that is the FIRST glaring problem but of course you all ignore that so long as you have an opportunity to take your cowardly potshots. Not surprised.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Pataki: 12:43am On Jul 30, 2008
davidylan:

behold Ali Baba and the 40 thieves. Even among the cowardly there is strength in numbers. grin
Are you not going to start your shout of hypocrites?

I am totally ashamed I knew a person of your existence. If Kanoute decides to do what he feels justified to do, why relate it to your religious bigotry?

SON, go and grow up.
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Chat2MeBac(f): 12:44am On Jul 30, 2008
Hannibal:

Ovulating?? Guess it's mating period again. tongue tongue
Am i invited to join u? grin

I ignored him many times but like a goat that he is. . . .He kept coming back.
Lets hope this dose of heavy whipping would keep him mute forever.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy, It sure is. And yes you can join me as long as you leave your "hair piece" at home, shocked grin,

BTW, here is a little summin, summin for you, It is the coward who fawns those above him, It is the coward who is insolent whenever he dares to be,
Please, let sleeping dogs lie, abeg,
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 30, 2008
Pataki:

Are you not going to start your shout of hypocrites?

I am totally ashamed I knew a person of your existence. If Kanoute decides to do what he feels justified to do, why relate it to your religious bigotry?

SON, go and grow up.

Pls someone pass me the puke bag pls. This isnt about Kanoute or his mosque, its simply another chance to stick one at me bro . . . lets be honest here. grin If i dont like Kanoute's mosque so what? What is it to you?

Religious bigotry? Its obvious you NEVER read my comment, it had nothing to do with Kanoute and his mosque but about the posters penchant for making a mountain out of a molehill about a footballer spending millions on a mosque.

Dont be ashamed to know me, its not that i care at all. cheesy
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Pataki: 12:57am On Jul 30, 2008
davidylan:

Please someone pass me the puke bag please. This isnt about Kanoute or his mosque, its simply another chance to stick one at me bro . . . lets be honest here. grin If i don't like Kanoute's mosque so what? What is it to you?

Religious bigotry? Its obvious you NEVER read my comment, it had nothing to do with Kanoute and his mosque but about the posters penchant for making a mountain out of a molehill about a footballer spending millions on a mosque.

Dont be ashamed to know me, its not that i care at all. cheesy

davidylan link=topic=154722.msg2568011#msg2568011 date=1217224611:

All these nonsensical desperation to find something "muslim" in mundane issues. Kaka is no doubt the best footballer on the planet, he openly acknowledges his christian faith . . . i havent seen christians the world over gushing and making silly threads everywhere to announce the irrelevant.

This is nothing but the hallmark of those insecure in their own beliefs.
Who made mention of the word Muslim and Christian faith comparison in the same thread. If you do not like kanoute is of no bother to me. But to incorporate Christianity into your over-zealous religious bigotry under the umbrella of Christ love is totally disgusting from you.

Go and grow up for real. wink
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by DualCore1: 1:02am On Jul 30, 2008
Na wa o,
[size=4pt]geeez i lost ma way, how i take reach here?[/size]
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 30, 2008
Pataki:

Who made mention of the word Muslim and Christian faith comparison in the same thread. If you do not like kanoute is of no bother to me. But to incorporate Christianity into your over-zealous religious bigotry under the umbrella of Christ love is totally disgusting from you.

Go and grow up for real. wink

You're getting more crazy.
1. Where did i mention not liking Kanoute? Rubbish, i thot he was one of Totenham's best players and Jol was foolish to let him go.
2. The simple comparison i made was this - there is no point making a big deal about Kanoute's links with the mosque when there are tons of christian footballers who do the same. It simply polarises an otherwise neutral game of soccer into christian vs muslim players.

The very same sentiment was echoed by IduPaul if any of you fools bothered to read the posts . . . NOT ONE OF YOU HYPOCRITES has cried over his post YET!

You're a yr older than i am, i think the appropriate person to grow up here is you.  grin
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by HRhotness(f): 1:07am On Jul 30, 2008
Dual Core:

Na wa o,
[size=4pt]geeez i lost ma way, how i take reach here?[/size]

abeg leave em. . .

thsi is a good read  grin grin grin

I just love NL
Re: Kanoute Saves Spain Mosque by Nobody: 1:08am On Jul 30, 2008
The Lord be praised!

I, just like many folks here, made my own post based on personal oppinion and soon i get slated for it by hypocrites pretending to love islam? Even the muslims who shld be doing all the crying are busy with something else more important.

And to think they keep asking me to grow up?  grin

(1) (2)

The Only African At Winter Olympics! / 100% Sure Bet9ja Prediction/booking Code Today For Today Saturday May 7 2022 / 19-year Old Super Eagles’ Goalkeeper Celebrates Son’s 17th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.