Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,199 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

My Toasting/chyking Diary - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Toasting/chyking Diary (1387 Views)

Once A Girl U Have Been 'chyking' Ask U This Question, Know She Has Fallen For U / 3 Things To Avoid When Toasting A Girl / What Is Ur Best Chyking (wooing) Line? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Toasting/chyking Diary by Templa(m): 4:15pm On Jul 27, 2008
.MY TOASTING/CHYKING DIARY.

i,ve been watching this chic since i moved into my new apartment after i was transfered. just can't use words to describe her. but i know that by the time i get her finally, it would seem like a bus stop. i mean this gal has got the body of a super model, face of a movie star.

i met her face to face yesterday and to my amazement she had the mind of an artist. after interviewing her, i found out a lot of things about her including the fact that she just finished secondary school shocked. u r right. i did not believe that cos she was looking so matured and talked maturely mmmmh. that actually increased my interest and asked her 4 her phone no. she declined. she also did not have an email address. i said to myself 'how do i get her contact'. well i asked her to take my nos. and try to call me but as God would have it she gave me her phone to key in my no. as if God was on my side, she also had credit on her phone mmmh wink. trust me now, i simply keyed in my no. and dialed it. omo, her no. don register for my phone ohhh. hey!!! i don get this girl ooh.

i told her i got some tin to do b4 the day runs out and promised to call her. she was wondering how i was goin to call her. i told her neva to worry that i would try to call. when i got home, i called her (not immediately) and she (i think she just realised she unpurposedly gave me her no.) picked. we talked (her voice was like that of an angel - i've not heard an angel b4 but itnk i met one).

let me stop here 4 now. to be continue as time goes on.
Re: My Toasting/chyking Diary by gabelogan(m): 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2008
this is a cheap rip-off of holyeye's post
Re: My Toasting/chyking Diary by Templa(m): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2008
^
holyeye has got a diary. he posts, we post and we all read.
here is mine, and it's my diary. i will continue to post and anyone can post or read. i've got the right to a diary. don't i? smiley
Re: My Toasting/chyking Diary by gabelogan(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2008
Templa:

^
holyeye has got a diary. he posts, we post and we all read.
here is mine, and it's my diary. i will continue to post and anyone can post or read. i've got the right to a diary. don't i? smiley

u definately have a righ to post whatever u want to post

allright, fire on!
Re: My Toasting/chyking Diary by Dredie: 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2008
U mate dey toast munachi,dey hapi,na secondary skul gal u dey toast dey hapi,,aristo,may God help u.
Re: My Toasting/chyking Diary by Templa(m): 5:03pm On Jul 27, 2008
^
atleast no be child abuse? i said this gal na bus stop. munachi no reach sef.
Re: My Toasting/chyking Diary by karlken(m): 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2008
it usually feels that way when uu,ve not 'pierced'.When you do(over and over again),u,ll see that they are all the same. cheesy cheesy
Re: My Toasting/chyking Diary by Templa(m): 5:26pm On Jul 29, 2008
i'm coming with the latest with this chic. stay tuned.
Re: My Toasting/chyking Diary by Gamine(f): 5:31pm On Jul 29, 2008
Na pikin u dey toast.

Child Abuse. lipsrsealed
Re: My Toasting/chyking Diary by Tgirl4real(f): 7:16pm On Jul 29, 2008
You must be day dreaming!!!
Re: My Toasting/chyking Diary by A40(m): 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2008
Yawns
Re: My Toasting/chyking Diary by trusted(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2010
good luck
Re: My Toasting/chyking Diary by kpolli(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2010
so na small pikin dey give this old man tough time

(1) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Wife How I Feel Over Phone Ringing And No Picking? / So Painful,all My Sacrifice Just Got Wasted!!! / Girls Only: How To Identify Mr Wrong!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.