Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected (2524 Views)

A Question For Muslims: So What Really Happened To Jesus? / As Muslims Where Do We Learn To Deal With Social Matters? / Muslims: 7 Virgins To One Man When You Die? Lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by highyo: 1:15pm On Dec 08, 2013
I felt so much pity for Muslims, despite all their time they spent praying, 5 times in a day, young, children and old spent much time praying, and also learn to fast, there is no lazyness among them because they are all zealeous in serving their god, not knowing they are walking on the wrong direction. How many Christains pray five times a week? Oh How I wish the lord can open their eyes to see they are walking on the broaden part which lead to destruction. Muslim, you cant serve the lord without obeying his words, and you cant obey his word without accepting Jesus as your lord, because Jesus is the word of God. Dont think about what you leader has taught you, they will not be there when the lord will judge you, and when the lord reject you from entering heaven, there will be only one place left for you to go and this is a fire that never dies, and there you will be forever and ever.
Why dont you think of it in your own way and ask your self these little questions
why must i have to face a single direction before I pray? Is my God ont ominipresent God?
Why must I go to hell if my urine touches my body? Is that how wicked my God is?
Why is it that that black box in Mecca not open for everyone to see what is inside? Why is it even black?
I have heard of many Christains that has died and woke up 2 to 3 days after death, why cant we also extend our day of burial, why burying them immediately? What if they woke up in their grave?

You have so many questions to ask yourself about your religion

I tell you the truth, there is no other way to escape hell except trough Jesus
you have heard from many sources but yet you fails to believe? If you die and end up knowing the truth that Jesus is the way, it will be too late to accept him, but you will be condemn to hell forever.

4 Likes

Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by SalC: 1:25pm On Dec 08, 2013
What do you mean when you say they reject jesus.

Must you be a christian before believing in Jesus Christ?

What is wrong in facing a particular direction?

Am really tired of this religious war.
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by Kay17: 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
What does Hell look?
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by harbiola1(m): 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2013
@OP, i'm a type of person that always seek the truth and embrace it. bt christians in this forum are so coward, they'll just run away from u.
What do u think is happening?
If i pack my load come here, do you have the truth u can tell me?
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by Ruq: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
This is a christian suffering from inferiority complex, who assured you that only christians will be heaven. So you mean to say the whole of the middle east have chosen a wrong part because of their religion. Part of why I hate religion, no one will ever agree that his faith is the wrong one which births hatred.

Posta conviction can make blind atimes.
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by SalC: 1:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
harbiola1: @OP, i'm a type of person that always seek the truth and embrace it. bt christians in this forum are so coward, they'll just run away from u.
What do u think is happening?
If i pack my load come here, do you have the truth u can tell me?
Nobody is a coward for not answering you. We are not under any obligation to entertain your questions here.
Some people are just too annoying.
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by dejilg(m): 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
as a matter of fact, muslims reject Jesus, and accepting Jesus doesn't mean u have to become "Christian - the popular term around now" but u must become the Biblical "Christian - these are rare to come by"......yes a lot of the middle eastern part of the world have indeed end up on the wrong path, just as much as there are "Christians - the popular term around now" who have lost their way from "Biblical Christianity" too!
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by umarfantami(m): 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
WE WILL GO TO JANNAH IN SHA ALLAH NOT HEAVEN PLEASE .

3 Likes

Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by harbiola1(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sal C:
Nobody is a coward for not answering you. We are not under any obligation to entertain your questions here.
Some people are just too annoying.

Annoying, with simple questions and answers?

I hope Highyo will say something.
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by SalC: 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2013
harbiola1:

Annoying, with simple questions and answers?

I hope Highyo will say something.
For calling your fellow man coward.
You guys should learn to post without insults.
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by harbiola1(m): 3:09pm On Dec 08, 2013
Sal C:
For calling your fellow man coward.
You guys should learn to post without insults.

I didn't mean to insult anyone, and i'm sorry if it sounds insultive.
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by highyo: 3:16pm On Dec 08, 2013
umar fantami: WE WILL GO TO JANNAH IN SHA ALLAH NOT HEAVEN PLEASE .
some weeks ago, I met a buddist, I preached Jesus to, but he said, there is no heaven or hell. When you died you will surely come back
I have also heard of some catholic mentioning pultogary elsewhere
also, I heard of a jehovah withness telling me they will remain on earth forever
Now I'm hearing jannah again you are even adding in sha allah to it, that is you are not even sure?
Friend, there is only heaven and hell. Once you fail to enter heaven, then it is hell my dear, and the gate of heaven is Jesus, without Jesus it is hell, well you know we have africa continent, asia, america etc, perhaps potugary and janna is a part of hell, because after heaven, it is hell
no other place
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by DKJaleel: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
..and the OP is trying to remove the speck from others' eyes while ignoring the log in his own eyes..
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by highyo: 3:22pm On Dec 08, 2013
umar fantami: WE WILL GO TO JANNAH IN SHA ALLAH NOT HEAVEN PLEASE .
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by SalC: 3:35pm On Dec 08, 2013
harbiola1:

I didn't mean to insult anyone, and i'm sorry if it sounds insultive.
No wahala.
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by Atmosfear: 6:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
dejilg: as a matter of fact, muslims reject Jesus, and accepting Jesus doesn't mean u have to become "Christian - the popular term around now" but u must become the Biblical "Christian - these are rare to come by"......yes a lot of the middle eastern part of the world have indeed end up on the wrong path, just as much as there are "Christians - the popular term around now" who have lost their way from "Biblical Christianity" too!

So how about God's "choosen" people (israelites) who rejected god (Jesus). Where will they go? Nigeria?
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by Nobody: 6:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
highyo:
some weeks ago, I met a buddist, I preached Jesus to, but he said, there is no heaven or hell. When you died you will surely come back
I have also heard of some catholic mentioning pultogary elsewhere
also, I heard of a jehovah withness telling me they will remain on earth forever
Now I'm hearing jannah again you are even adding in sha allah to it, that is you are not even sure?
Friend, there is only heaven and hell. Once you fail to enter heaven, then it is hell my dear, and the gate of heaven is Jesus, without Jesus it is hell, well you know we have africa continent, asia, america etc, perhaps potugary and janna is a part of hell, because after heaven, it is hell
no other place
mumu like you....jahnna is just an arabic name for heaven....olodo oshi..
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by Nobody: 6:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
Atmosfear:

So how about God's "choosen" people (israelites) who rejected god (Jesus). Where will they go? Nigeria?
jesus na ur own GOD mumu....
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by Ranchhoddas: 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
The op,obadiah,and onyfrank-i no know who dey craze pass for the three of una...
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by perilioustime: 7:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Rukemi291: Op. You said you will go to hell because urine touched your body. Who told you that?
in short,
I confirmed your insanity when you posted that soldiers that lay their lives for you will go to hell. So, there is no need to exchange words with a lu.natic.
one day I heard of when urine touches your body, you will be unclean and will go to hell
I didn't believe at first, when I asked a lady in my office the same question, she gave the same reply. So The op may be right.
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by perilioustime: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2013
Atmosfear:

even If James the brother of Jesus reject Jesus as his lord, he would have being in hell by now
but he never refers Jesus as his brother but as his lord (james 1:1)
so isrealite who rejected Jesus are going to hell not Nigeria
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by harbiola1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2013
Rukemi291: Op. You said you will go to hell because urine touched your body. Who told you that?
in short,
I confirmed your insanity when you posted that soldiers that lay their lives for you will go to hell. So, there is no need to exchange words with a lu.natic.

I can sense some fact here.

Jazakallah khuiran.
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2013
^^ wayakum
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by dejilg(m): 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2013
Atmosfear:

Wow! Wat a question! Well its not new for Israel to reject God (Jesus) and they suffer the consequences, perhaps u have a proper undastndin of the OT.

For ur info, its not all "God's chosen" people (Israelites) who rejected God (Jesus)....go read abt "Messianic Jews"
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by lanrexlan(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2013
The op is just a chronic liar suffering from cerebral eedema.His level of reasoning is inversely proportional to his age.Just ignore him sha.As his name says,Highyo he must be high on something

3 Likes

Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by BetaThings: 12:11am On Dec 09, 2013
highyo: I felt so much pity for Muslims, despite all their time they spent praying, 5 times in a day, young, children and old spent much time praying, and also learn to fast, there is no lazyness among them because they are all zealeous in serving their god, not knowing they are walking on the wrong direction. How many Christains pray five times a week? Oh How I wish the lord can open their eyes to see they are walking on the broaden part which lead to destruction. Muslim, you cant serve the lord without obeying his words, and you cant obey his word without accepting Jesus as your lord, because Jesus is the word of God. Dont think about what you leader has taught you, they will not be there when the lord will judge you, and when the lord reject you from entering heaven, there will be only one place left for you to go and this is a fire that never dies, and there you will be forever and ever.
Why dont you think of it in your own way and ask your self these little questions
why must i have to face a single direction before I pray? Is my God ont ominipresent God?
Why must I go to hell if my urine touches my body? Is that how wicked my God is?
Why is it that that black box in Mecca not open for everyone to see what is inside? Why is it even black?
I have heard of many Christains that has died and woke up 2 to 3 days after death, why cant we also extend our day of burial, why burying them immediately? What if they woke up in their grave?

You have so many questions to ask yourself about your religion

I tell you the truth, there is no other way to escape hell except trough Jesus
you have heard from many sources but yet you fails to believe? If you die and end up knowing the truth that Jesus is the way, it will be too late to accept him, but you will be condemn to hell forever.

According to the Catholics, the Pentecostals are not good enough to rule
http://www.punchng.com/news/anambra-obi-campaigns-for-catholic-governor/

According to the Pentecostals, Catholics will go to Hell
http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/24441/4/tb-joshuas-followers-catholics-will-all-go-to-hell.html

Don't you think you should put your house in order first?

1 Like

Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by highyo: 6:18am On Dec 09, 2013
lanrexlan: The op is just a chronic liar suffering from cerebral eedema.His level of reasoning is directly proportional to his age.Just ignore him sha.As his name says,Highyo he must ne high on something
I may be high on something but I understand the differences between question and statement.
I have only asked you a question, that where will you go if you die? Since you dont want to accept Jesus, and Jesus is the gate way to heaven?
Maybe Next time, you should answer I dont know, rather than calling me names. Dont you know if it's an exam, you have failed?
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by umarfantami(m): 6:36am On Dec 09, 2013
highyo:
I may be high on something but I understand the differences between question and statement.
I have only asked you a question, that where will you go if you die? Since you dont want to accept Jesus, and Jesus is the gate way to heaven?
Maybe Next time, you should answer I dont know, rather than calling me names. Dont you know if it's an exam, you have failed?

WE ARE DOING (salah)WHAT JESUS CAME WITH BUT YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT DOING IT AS IN

Nehemiah 8:6
And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

ARE YOU CHRISTIANS. PRAYING LIKE JESUS SAID.
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by SalC: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2013
umar fantami:

And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with their faces to the ground.

Did Jesus say the above?
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by dejilg(m): 10:15am On Dec 09, 2013
umar fantami:

Muslims don come with their half baked reasoning...now these people in Nehemiah are described as "worshipped" with their faces on d ground. The verse never mentioned "prayer" (salah) but said worshipped. Worship can include singing or praises. To make it worse, when they are worshipping, did dey enchant d rubbish u muslims say while praying (salah)?

Now he said Jesus brought their kind of prayer (salah)...show me where Jesus ever said "allah" and where He talked abt muhammed in His prayers... and I dare u next time to call "allah" - Father, just as Jesus did in His prayer (salah).

dnt u muslims use ur brains? What's praying facing the ground has to do with prayin like muslims when d content of the prayer are greatly different and opposite?
Re: Muslims, Where Are You Going If You Die? because Heaven Belong To Jesus U Rejected by umarfantami(m): 10:31am On Dec 09, 2013
Sal C: Did Jesus say the above?
OF COURSE READ NEHEMIAH CHAPTER 8 VERSE 6

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quran Justifies The Bible / Who Can Explain This To Me? / Nouman Ali Khan, Popular Islamic Scholar, Accused Of Extramarital Affairs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.