Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,184 members, 7,953,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:01 PM

Shocking Revelation Of Telephone Conversations Of Girls And Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Shocking Revelation Of Telephone Conversations Of Girls And Guys (1020 Views)

Is It right To Read Private Conversations Of Your Lover On Her Phone? / 19 Real Struggles Of Girls With Big Thighs / Problems Of Girls With Big Bosom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Revelation Of Telephone Conversations Of Girls And Guys by njuwo(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2013
Telephone Conversation Between Girls:
Jane: Hello Love!
Helen: Hello babe how are you today?
Jane: I'm fine dear, I've missed you a lot.
Helen: Me too.
Jane: I am calling just to inform you that I will
pay you a visit this
afternoon.
Helen: Okay my dear, it'll be great fun having
you here. I will be
expecting you sweetheart.
After Dropping The Call:
Jane: So i'm going to visit that prostitute
again. For her mind o. *Hisses*.
Helen: This witch is coming here again, she
think i will buy her drinks with my money.
hahaha she will old.
Telephone Conversation Between Boys:
Ofego: Bastard how are you doing?.
Akpos: Mad man i'm fine! How about that
your drunken master father?.
Ofego: Hahahahaha! He's fine. What of your
crazy brother?.
Akpos: Hahaha. Wizard everybody is fine. Are
you at home? I want to come and charge my
phone in your house.
Ofego: Okay. No problem. Come along with
money let's drink.
Akpos: Idiot like you. It's beer that will kill you.
We'll see later.
After Dropping The Call:
Ofego: That's Akpos my man. He can be funny
at times but he's always a great companion
anytime, anyday.
Akpos: Ofego is just a reliable friend. I too
love that guy.

SOURCE
Re: Shocking Revelation Of Telephone Conversations Of Girls And Guys by gbolalekan(m): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
True talk.
Re: Shocking Revelation Of Telephone Conversations Of Girls And Guys by drajjay: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2013
lol that's quite true
Re: Shocking Revelation Of Telephone Conversations Of Girls And Guys by cypraincyril: 1:28pm On Oct 04, 2015
Men am happy am one of them cnt deal with gals stuff shocked

(1) (Reply)

Woman Who Waited For Her Soldier Husband To Return From War Receives His Remains / A Beautiful True Love Story / I Had Sex With Five Dogs, Boy, 18, Tells Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.