Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

What Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do (544 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do by dejt4u(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2013
You bought MR BIGGS FRIED RICE AND CHICKEN and took it to your girlfriend's house to apologise over a misunderstanding you're having, she collected the food and threw it in her WASTE BIN, insulted you and asked you to leave her house. You came back later because you forgot your key and then you saw her eating the FRIED RICE AND CHICKEN. If you're the guy, what will you do??
Re: What Will You Do by Ab025(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2013
Simple, if I was the guy, I will just get my key and take my leave.....(bt wink at her b4 takin ur leave#)
Re: What Will You Do by castielo(m): 5:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
I'll take my chicken back undecided
Re: What Will You Do by Alikaxon(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
She must pay for my chicken.

(1) (Reply)

When Someone's Face Does Not Match Their Personalities? / Are You Ready For Your Honeymoon? / Choose Your Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.