Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,440 members, 7,812,318 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. (942 Views)

Edo Pays Workers’ November Salaries Ahead Of Other States / Oil Producing states In Nigeria - The Facts and Figures / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. by moyinoluwabun(m): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2013
This thought came to my mind as soon as I read that CNPP congratulated APGA and the Gov elect of Anambra State- Obiano. Do you know that despite all the noise generated during the governorship election, there's no record of VIOLENCE in any Area. I observed that there's no record of killing, attacking one another with arms and burning of houses unlike what happened in some parts of the country after the 2011 election. Please note that losing ur properties or your life because of any politician don't worth it AT ALL. Kudos to everyone(ordinary citizens, members of political parties I.e APGA/PDP/APC etc) for comporting themselves in human-like manner. God bless Anambra state,my state Ekiti and Nigeria as a whole.

3 Likes

Re: Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. by ChimaAgbalajob: 8:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
moyinoluwabun: This thought came to my mind as soon as I read that CNPP congratulated APGA and the Gov elect of Anambra State- Obiano. Do you know that despite all the noise generated during the governorship election, there's no record of VIOLENCE in any Area. I observed that there's no record of killing, attacking one another with arms and burning of houses unlike what happened in some parts of the country after the 2011 election. Please note that losing ur properties or your life because of any politician don't worth it AT ALL. Kudos to everyone(ordinary citizens, members of political parties I.e APGA/PDP/APC etc) for comporting themselves in human-like manner. God bless Anambra state,my state Ekiti and Nigeria as a whole.

The noise was actually generated on the internet by e-warriors.
Anambra people had no doubt whom they wanted to vote for.It was those bent on rigging the elections that were writing junk on the internet to give the impression they had grass-root support.That is why you must take what you read from biased blog sites and newspapers with a cup of salt.

4 Likes

Re: Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. by konjakonja(m): 8:40pm On Dec 08, 2013
Ok
Re: Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:21pm On Dec 08, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

Anambra people had no doubt whom they wanted to vote for.It was those bent on rigging the elections that were writing junk on the internet to give the impression they had grass-root support.That is why you must take what you read from biased blog sites and newspapers with a cup of salt.
real tins happens at d grassroot and not online
Re: Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. by Cuche: 11:33pm On Dec 08, 2013
Chima_Agbalajob:

The tribalism issue raised before the election was part of the rigging plan. So that when the purchased results allotted to APGA is announced it will appear that Anambra voted along tribal line. The truth was that we were ready to vote out Obi because of his poor performance regardless of party affiliation provided the election was free and fair. People came out to vote out Obi only to discover the election was just a formality as the umpire had sold out weeks before.
Re: Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. by moyinoluwabun(m): 5:37am On Dec 09, 2013
Cuche:
The tribalism issue raised before the election was part of the rigging plan. So that when the purchased results allotted to APGA is announced it will appear that Anambra voted along tribal line. The truth was that we were ready to vote out Obi because of his poor performance regardless of party affiliation provided the election was free and fair. People came out to vote out Obi only to discover the election was just a formality as the umpire had sold out weeks before.
is there any proof that the election was rigged. Don't think there's any record of ballot snatching anywhere. Let's try to be objective. All the political party were guilty of attempt to rig and they also all try to induce voters with money.
Re: Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. by oneeast1: 6:42am On Dec 09, 2013
moyinoluwabun: is there any proof that the election was rigged. Don't think there's any record of ballot snatching anywhere. Let's try to be objective. All the political party were guilty of attempt to rig and they also all try to induce voters with money.

Good point there..God Bless you for being sincere with this thread.

The same Jega told them, bring evidence. There was no report of killing, violence etc anywhere in the state, this show how enlightened Anambrans are.

Anambra is truly the -Light of the Nation..

2 Likes

Re: Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. by Brimmie(m): 7:15am On Dec 09, 2013
ok
Re: Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. by Omexonomy: 7:59am On Dec 09, 2013
Most of the noise were made by south west e-warrior on facebook and nairaland.
Especially that my fomer old smelly gurl friend BEREM that called her self
Chima_Agbalajob:

Re: Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. by Omexonomy: 8:05am On Dec 09, 2013
Those people know what they want and hence went for it. Whatever good or bad that comes out of it is their cup of poo not that of people from south west or north.
Cuche:
Re: Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. by Omexonomy: 8:10am On Dec 09, 2013
Brimmie: ok
were'nt you among those cry cry shildren that were threatining civil strife and fury if APC should loose.
Re: Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. by konjakonja(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2013
Is good that no one died during the exercise
Re: Peaceful Lessons To Learn Frm Indegene Of Anambra St By Other States In Nigeria. by moyinoluwabun(m): 9:00am On Dec 09, 2013
konjakonja: Is good that no one died during the exercise
I think this is a good lesson to learn on how to play politics. Nothing in politics is worth killing ourselves for.

(1) (Reply)

A Continent Mulls Merging Currencies / Countdown To Doyin Okupe's One Year Expiration Of APC / Letter To The Diasporan Nigerians By One angry Naijagraduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.