Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) (45847 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women / Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / Aremu Afolayan Touches A Female Friend's Chest In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by samadream(m): 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Don't mind them joor if you dig gold,make dem go dig sand nah,but seriously you 've made up your mind,don't start playing games, you never can tell how smart the other person can be,in the while Happy married life Brothermen
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by ichidodo: 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
GOLD DIIGGERRR!!!
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
tm-tech:
See judgemental comments.....pple and their sentiment.........
He is a gifted actor ,and smart enough to know wat is Good for him........Maria carey (43yrs) with a networth of $500million married to Nick cannon (33yrs) networth $30million, does that make nick a gold digger.....so many naija pple are still so inflexible and conservative ( that's why so many things are not practicable in naija)......once u find someone who u love and loves you back jst clinge to him/her cos you don't always find pple with a common chemistry .....

In Naija , a man must always marry someone younger and less financially bouyant ,else ,he is a GOLD DIGGER ....(Poor thinking)

Here is what I tell people that find themselves in situations like this;

1. Its your life.. Live it as best as you can. Niggas are gonna talk either ways.

2. Niggas will talk, but never to your face, so why are you concerned about shit that goes on behind you.

3. At night when the lights go out, its going to be you and your choice.. Nobody else.

4. Life is too darn short to be bugged down by trivial things.

Niggas have all forgotten about Wunmi and Tunde Obe.. grin

The success of a marriage is not dependent on the age difference between the copuple, their tribes, their language, their religous beliefs, e.t.c..

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Tyche(m): 12:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
Meet the judges
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by rill: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
Movie script

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by FILEBE(m): 12:39pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wetin concern una? As thr topic has said,it is a secret wedding. Wetin concern una with people secrets? Na the guy go call off ASUU strike? Some people even come dey judge dem sef as if na their brother or aunty dey wed. Mtshweee.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Frederico21(m): 12:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Babasessy: Aremu Afolayan, Nollywood actor and one of the sons from the popular Nollywood family, has finally tied the nuptial knots with his heartthrob.
Btw, Aremu is a few years younger than his newly wedded wife, whom many say comes from a wealthy home. Infact,The bride’s parents, we learnt are one of the wealthy Nigerians in America while Aremu is from a popular theatre legendary home in Nigeria.

The solemnization of the couple’s union took place in Abuja and it had only close confidantes and family members in attendance.
Movie Moment reports that Aremu relocated to Abuja from his Ogudu, Lagos residence several months after the acquisition of his widely publicized Bentley car.

There were speculations sometime ago that this handsome and talented thespian who inherited acting from his late father was a jigolo as he was alleged of sleeping with older lovers such as Sikirat Sindodo, Yetunde Oduwole among others. Aremu didn’t allow this to bother him as he moves on with his life, ignoring all the speculations.

Meanwhile, close friends and colleagues of the actor have condemned the allegations that Aremu is younger than his wife, claiming love supersedes age differences if at all there is any.

http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2013/12/aremu-afolayan-marries-older-lover.html

but why dem do am secretly abi food no dey to chop dat day ni.. Chai! Dem dey manage their resources.. Abi the woman dey fear say make them no talk say she dey marry her grand-child?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by ABsI1: 12:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
My wedding is next year Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
AB$I:
My wedding is next year Insha Allah
never met anyone who was so happy and eager to be put in prison till now

JK
wink
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by ndidibabe(f): 12:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
I was one of the people that saw nothing wrong in Peter's (Psquare) wedding to an older lady but this is a 'No No'. This is like a Mother and Son wedding. The guy must be mischievous.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lilimax:
Ada,you should know that husband/ wife materials are
very scarce these days grin.
Not so easy to come by lipsrsealed
grin grin these days own dey fear me.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by dwittyc0der(f): 12:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
smiley

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lilimax: As long as the bride and groom are both happy; everyother thing is secondary.
Age they say is a number...

Although I wouldn't want my husband to be younger than me and thank God he is
6 years older than me smiley.
That's the way forward. My husband is older than me too.
Before I got married I met who was born the same year and month as
me. I was born on the 18th and he 26th. From the day I found out I wasn't comfortable and I had to stop seeing him. I cannot marry a man younger than me!

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by striker9(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Could this be love?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
shadrach77: This guy is a gold digger ! angry angry angry angry

Mo'R'on
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
why cant people for once put their backward traditions aside and actually see love for what it is; blind.
https://www.nairaland.com/1548895/guaranteed-admission-ghana-admission-university#20102215
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
if you ain't married yet, be careful wt your utterances cos u don't know the shore the world's ocean will wash you.
eni ba kan lo mo

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ada Nri1: That's the way forward. My husband is older than me too.
Before I got married I met who was born the same year and month as
me. I was born on the 18th and he 26th. From the day I found out I wasn't comfortable and I had to stop seeing him. I cannot marry a man younger than me!

Any particular reason?!

Cc: Lilimax
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Lorenzena(f): 1:35pm On Dec 09, 2013

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
striker9: Could this be love?
No, na 10—10 children's play undecided
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by cutierashy(f): 1:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
lertee: We find love in hopeless places..congratulations to them. I just hope it is not about the woman's money. undecided
it is ooo or wat else wit it be
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Did they say the groom was a FEW years younger?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Lilimax(f): 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
Okija_juju:

Any particular reason?!

In the beginning God made it so grin. Adam was older that Eve smiley?

Personally, I wouldn't want to be older than my husband because I wanted
a man that I'll respect and reverence.
Marrying a younger guy may may make me compromise these qualities undecided

Thank God my desires were granted by baba God.

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by anishe(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Babasessy: Photo of his abandoned wife and kids

AMEBO
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by anishe(m): 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
Babasessy: Photo of his abandoned wife and kids

AMEBO.

Na for your mouth dem go hear say na back yanch dey.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
Okija_juju:

Any particular reason?!

I don't wanna get old while life has just started for my husband. As you get older you age, you can't cheat nature, if I were to have married a younger man, I won't be myself, won't want to oppose anything he says fear of emasculating him, which is not supposed to be
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Dosman(m): 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
Haabaa! Please let us stop spreading incorrect information about ages of the couple. From a reliable source this lady is between 32-33years of age and I am 100% sure Aremu is older than this........I am not contesting that Aremu is a jogolo anyways....
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
cheesy
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dosman: Haabaa! Please let us stop spreading incorrect information about ages of the couple. From a reliable source this lady is between 32-33years of age and I am 100% sure Aremu is older than this........I am not contesting that Aremu is a jogolo anyways....

She just has a big stature. Doesn't mean she is old!
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
Why una they beef am now..happy married life ..me sef they find oo
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by delawsay: 3:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
Though there shouldn't be age barrier in marriage ,what is important is love and understanding between the couple. However, it is not ideal for a man or a woman to abandon his or her legal spouse for another new love. In fact Bible condemns the act of divorce. So one should think very well before saying I do because your I do should be forever, good or bad.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Mercy Aigbe Twerks In Front Of Her TV To Celebrate Mercy's Win / Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters / Dog Theft: Oge Okoye's Wikipedia Page Tampered By Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.