Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,758 members, 7,809,923 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) (45838 Views)

Aremu Afolayan: I Am Not A Gigolo, I Just Prefer Older Women / Mavin's Di'ja Marries Her Lover Secretly In Kaduna? / Aremu Afolayan Touches A Female Friend's Chest In Public (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Babasessy(m): 1:04am On Dec 09, 2013
Aremu Afolayan, Nollywood actor and one of the sons from the popular Nollywood family, has finally tied the nuptial knots with his heartthrob.
Aremu is a few years younger than his newly wedded wife, whom many say comes from a wealthy home. Infact,The bride’s parents, we learnt are one of the wealthy Nigerians in America while Aremu is from a popular theatre legendary home in Nigeria.

The solemnization of the couple’s union took place in Abuja and it had only close confidantes and family members in attendance.
Movie Moment reports that Aremu relocated to Abuja from his Ogudu, Lagos residence several months after the acquisition of his widely publicized Bentley car.

There were speculations sometime ago that this handsome and talented thespian who inherited acting from his late father was a jigolo as he was alleged of sleeping with older lovers such as Sikirat Sindodo, Yetunde Oduwole among others. Aremu didn’t allow this to bother him as he moves on with his life, ignoring all the speculations.

Meanwhile, close friends and colleagues of the actor have condemned the allegations that Aremu is younger than his wife, claiming love supersedes age differences if at all there is any.

http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..co.uk/2013/12/aremu-afolayan-marries-older-lover.html

3 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Babasessy(m): 1:05am On Dec 09, 2013
Photo of his abandoned wife and kids?

6 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:10am On Dec 09, 2013
Dis Shameless woman is far far older thank dis boy na..

Reminds me of lola omotayo and peter Psquare..

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by lertee(f): 1:19am On Dec 09, 2013
We find love in hopeless places..congratulations to them. I just hope it is not about the woman's money. undecided

6 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by shadrach77: 1:41am On Dec 09, 2013
This guy is a gold digger ! angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by tmtech: 3:00am On Dec 09, 2013
See judgemental comments.....pple and their sentiment.........
He is a gifted actor ,and smart enough to know wat is Good for him........Maria carey (43yrs) with a networth of $500million married to Nick cannon (33yrs) networth $30million, does that make nick a gold digger.....so many naija pple are still so inflexible and conservative ( that's why so many things are not practicable in naija)......once u find someone who u love and loves you back jst clinge to him/her cos you don't always find pple with a common chemistry .....

In Naija , a man must always marry someone younger and less financially bouyant ,else ,he is a GOLD DIGGER ....(Poor thinking)

35 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by ichommy(m): 3:12am On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by pussyeater(m): 3:56am On Dec 09, 2013
tm-tech:
He is a gifted actor ,and smart enough to know wat is Good for him........Maria carey (43yrs) with a networth of $500million married to Nick cannon (33yrs) networth $30million, does that make nick a gold digger.....so many naija pple are still so inflexible and conservative ( that's why so many things are not practicable in naija)......once u find someone who u love and loves you back jst clinge to him/her cos you don't always find pple with a common chemistry .....

In Naija , a man must always marry someone younger and less financially bouyant ,else ,he is a GOLD DIGGER ....(Poor thinking)
Thats 9ja mentality nah! Age don't matter
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by homesteady(m): 8:49am On Dec 09, 2013
You did not need to tell us that she is older than him! Just looking at their faces, you'll know grin
Well HML to them

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by fairygeh(f): 10:09am On Dec 09, 2013
This one is more than few years younger o,the woman na him aunt now.I wish them happiness o,age doesn't matter,just hope dis guy dnt marry her cos of money.THERE IS SOMETHING ABOUT THIS GUY,can't realy place it,something mischievous.well.....All the best.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2013
Airforce1: Dis Shameless woman is far far older thank dis boy na..

Reminds me of lola omotayo and peter Psquare..

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Lilimax(f): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2013
As long as the bride and groom are both happy; everyother thing is secondary.
Age they say is a number...

Although I wouldn't want my husband to be younger than me and thank God he is
6 years older than me smiley.

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:42am On Dec 09, 2013
shadrach77: This guy is a gold digger ! angry angry angry angry
But i cant See AXE in His Hand nah!! angry angry?

2 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 09, 2013
tm-tech:

so if oyinbo man jump inside fire will u follow? we are africans always remember that

7 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 09, 2013
he try smdh
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Why are you people calling the bride shameless and the groom a gold digger?!

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Hackerjay(m): 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
No comment
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by kingarizona(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
I'm coming....
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by pcaptain38(f): 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Good for them. Old woman marry youngie undecided
To all the ladies here saying it doesn't matter I hope when your son brings an old woman home you still will say so.

5 Likes

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 12:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
shadrach77: This guy is a gold digger ! angry angry angry angry
. if u self see gold shey u no go dig am.. abi na wetin u won dig daimond?/

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by alphaconde(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
I look forward to marrying an older woman, I love exceptional love stories like this.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Vicjustice: 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
tm-tech:

Agreed, 100%.
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by mrphysics(m): 12:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
dats gud, weda secretly or publicly all is marriage. HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TO THEM

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Nobody: 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:

But i cant See AXE in His Hand nah!! angry angry?
U mean pickax, spade or shovel?
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by herkeym001(m): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
Congratulogbia!
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Ugom38(f): 12:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
lol at de couple,even in de well its quite well
i pity dis lady ,dunno why.
HML Yoruba Couple,dunno u frm Adam
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ada Nri1: Good for them. Old woman marry youngie undecided
To all the ladies here saying it doesn't matter I hope when your son brings an old woman home you still will say so.
Ada,you should know that husband/ wife materials are
very scarce these days grin.
Not so easy to come by lipsrsealed
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Omooba77: 12:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
I no fit laugh oh; you said something very interesting...........law of harvest.....................
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by Okijajuju1(m): 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2013

[b]You know what, I dont think I will say different as long as say the woman and my wife no be mate and the age difference between them is within reasonable limits.

I am a strong advocate of 'age aint a thing'.. Look and Nick & Mariah for example..

The day a Bishop told me that his wife was older, I couldnt believe it.. I know a few couples who are actually in this same boat. It takes a certain kind of man (I'm not speaking of the diggers) to make a grown woman fall for em..

1 Like

Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by kubi240: 12:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
old mama youngie marries a young man
Re: Aremu Afolayan Weds Kafilat Olayinka Secretly In Abuja (photos) by psalm68(m): 12:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
tm-tech:

if it is not abt the mama's money then what is it?
how can someone this young marry that mama,is there no lady of his age that he can fall in love with.
They even said the guy is a gigollo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Shina Peller's Camo Benz SL550 41st Birthday Gift (Photos) / Davido Shares Photo Of Imade And Hailey, His Two Daughters / Tiwa Savage Shows Off Her Dabbing Skill(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.