Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,359 members, 7,815,760 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

How Do I Upgrade My Freedom Account To Premium Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Upgrade My Freedom Account To Premium Account (770 Views)

How To Browse Free On Your Android Using My-freedom / Pls How Can I Upgrade My Blackberry Bold 2 To Bold 4? / Help I Can't Configure My Freedom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

How Do I Upgrade My Freedom Account To Premium Account by maxibrainz: 3:52am On Dec 09, 2013
pls I want to ask how do I upgrade my freedom account to premium because am tired of the limitations of the free account, I use it to browse free on my android with my mtn and Eti sim, so I need it urgently
Re: How Do I Upgrade My Freedom Account To Premium Account by naijalodge(m): 6:02am On Dec 09, 2013
drop the settings nd I'll help u....I think I still have some money in my dom
Re: How Do I Upgrade My Freedom Account To Premium Account by Mcleo007(m): 9:43am On Dec 09, 2013
I need too
Re: How Do I Upgrade My Freedom Account To Premium Account by puskin: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2013
maxibrainz: pls I want to ask how do I upgrade my freedom account to premium because am tired of the limitations of the free account, I use it to browse free on my android with my mtn and Eti sim, so I need it urgently

Like seriously, you come here to ask for warez/fbt subscription things. angry angry

(1)

Can My Phone Be Rooted And Upgraded / Help: Fairly Used Bb Bold5 Or A Brand New Tecno M3, Which Is Preferable? / Why Is Konga Selling Bad Spark Tablets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.