Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator (2572 Views)

Is God A Creature Or A Creator?. / Life can't originate by natural processes: Evidence for a creator 2 / Information: Evidence Of A Creator. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by truthislight: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kay 17:

What is the physical?

Is time physical?

Is information physical?

Are mathematical abstracts physical?

Same as the fish question abi? Ok let's assume God is incomprehensible to us, yet we see the complexity and beauty of the universe to conclude that invariably somebody built this "house", so also in the same line of consistent reasoning, it follows that the somebody too himself being super designed but be created by another designer, so on and so ad infinitum.

Good sense will tell us that the Universe will never be created if designers keep designing designers in infinity, this point when God creates the Universe will never approach.

An example: "before I shoot truthlight, I obliged to take permission from my oga at the top, who in turn has to take permission from his own oga at the top, and same has to take permission from his own oga at the top, ad infinitum. When do you think I will shoot truthlight?"

I dont know why you keep going back to what we have sorted out that it is impossible for the designed to comprehend the mind/existance of the designer ?

Naturally, it is impossible!

Hence your infinite regress is a function of ignorance!!!

Can you tell the life experience of your father and mother befor you were born if you were not brief ? Impossible!

Why keep deluding yourself then with the notion that you can decipher the creator of the univers existance ?

Kay 17:
Same as the fish question abi? Ok let's assume God is incomprehensible to us, yet we see the complexity and beauty of the universe to conclude that invariably somebody built this "house", so also in the same line of consistent reasoning, it follows that the somebody too himself being super designed but be created by another designer, so on and so ad infinitum.

we have been through that already.

take this and remind yourself till your brain resets:

Kay 17:
The mind is much more marvelous than the computer.

since that ^ is so,
can the computer then be able to verify the mind of its designer ?

can the computer decides to described how its designer came to be(exist) on its own ?
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by truthislight: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2013
What that is not naturally and reasonably possible is what you are insinuating, keep deceiving yourself.

No wonder you and your sort reason and end up in the bushes.

Smh.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by RikoduoSennin(m): 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2013
Kay 17:

What is the physical?

Is time physical?

Is information physical?

Ok let's assume God is incomprehensible to us, yet we see the complexity and beauty of the universe to conclude that invariably somebody built this "house", so also in the same line of consistent reasoning, it follows that the somebody too himself being super designed but be created by another designer, so on and so ad infinitum.

Good sense will tell us that the Universe will never be created if designers keep designing designers in infinity, this point when God creates the Universe will never approach.

An example: "before I shoot truthlight, I obliged to take permission from my oga at the top, who in turn has to take permission from his own oga at the top, and same has to take permission from his own oga at the top, ad infinitum. When do you think I will shoot truthlight?"

Physical-Something that can be seen,heard, touch and quantify.

We can't see "Wind", but do we know its origin?, where it begins?, where it ends?, but we feel it and see what he does- That is what Designer1 is like.

"Good sense will tell us that the Universe will never be created if designers keep designing designers in infinity."- You said it! IF Earth is made by designer1 it does not necessary Follows that Designer1 is made by another (Designer2), does it?

Take for example, The mind of a Child, Where does it exist before Conception or during the 9 months of Pregnancy?

If Man could not Fathom Life's complexities, or the existence of Designer1. How can they really know if Designer1 has a designer 2?

I have not met the Founder of IBM computers, I really don't Know anything about him, I have not met anyone who knows him or have seen him. Does that mean My IBM computer just came out of the blue, No. If you say I should ready about what his biography from books and internet- well Religionist is asking you to do the same. If you say Religionist Falsify the literatures they claimed is inspired of God(Designer1), then also why should I believe what is written about the Founder of IBM too. Since history can not deny that Jesus or Mohammed really exist!
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Kay17: 10:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
truthislight:

I dont know why you keep going back to what we have sorted out that it is impossible for the designed to comprehend the mind/existence of the designer ?

Naturally, it is impossible!

Hence your infinite regress is a function of ignorance!!!

Can you tell the life experience of your father and mother befor you were born if you were not brief ? Impossible!

Why keep deluding yourself then with the notion that you can decipher the creator of the univers existance ?

The implication thereof is you can't use the Universe as proof for god's existence. And further, it is impossible to know/understand/comprehend God?!

I think you have simply shot yourself in the foot.

2 Likes

Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Redlyn: 1:08am On Dec 16, 2013
Truthislight So why do You think You can decipher anything about the creators existance or the begining of the universe? You know nothing just like the rest if us.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 16, 2013
Kay 17:

What is the physical?

Is time physical?

Is information physical?

This your question is laughable. I dont believe this is coming from you. It makes no sense. If you know what is spiritual realm, then unlock your brain.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Nobody: 1:40am On Dec 16, 2013
Redlyn: Truthislight So why do You think You can decipher anything about the creators existance or the begining of the universe? You know nothing just like the rest if us.

Who began the process. "the universe began to exist". Remember?
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by truthislight: 1:55am On Dec 16, 2013
Kay 17:

The implication thereof is you can't use the Universe as proof for god's existence. And further, it is impossible to know/understand/comprehend God?!

I see, you really lack what to say to defend that thing you people do say.

What you dont have the capacity to comprehend, how do you know it does not exist ? Smh for going in circle.

Accused me all you like, lie against me all you like, the truth stands, sorry men/woman.

What we have said so far did really fly over your head.

That the fish cannot comprehend how man lives out of water and remains alive does not mean that man does not.

now, does that ^ limitation of the fish means that man does not live out of water because the fish could not understand due to a lack of capacity ?

Be my guess, cover your eyes all you like.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Redlyn: 2:31am On Dec 16, 2013
JMAN05:

Who began the process. "the universe began to exist". Remember?

You don't know what was before the begining neither do i. That's all. I don't jump to conclusions about god because of ignorance.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Kay17: 7:20am On Dec 16, 2013
truthislight:

What you dont have the capacity to comprehend, how do you know it does not exist ? Smh for going in circle.

Accused me all you like, lie against me all you like, the truth stands, sorry men/woman.

That the fish cannot comprehend how man lives out of water and remains alive now means that man does not live out of water because the fish cold does not have the capacity to know.

So this means God is incomprehensible and yet unknowable! I just want to see how you people (jman and truthlight) will turn around to clamim God exists despite being incomprehensible.

JMAN05:

This your question is laughable. I dont believe this is coming from you. It makes no sense. If you know what is spiritual realm, then unlock your brain.

"What is physical" doesn't make sense?! Geeez! If an average Joe walks around and bumps into spiritual entities, how would he know they are spiritual?! Jman I doubt if you have much to say.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by truthislight: 8:19am On Dec 16, 2013
Redlyn: Truthislight So why do You think You can decipher anything about the creators existance or the begining of the universe? You know nothing just like the rest if us.

Where ? when ?

Are you not the one saying there is no God ? When we lack the capacity to draw such conclussion ?

Am only telling you from rational deduction from the things we see, we know that every house is built by someone, hence, the design in nature points to an intelligent designer, hence we can say from that lead of every house being built by someone that there is someone responsible for all intelligence we see in nature. Simple.

BTW. Have you lot so soon forgoten the basis of this thread ? Why forget so soon naw ?

If you have not forgotten, you would not have asked this questions. Why ?

Because our stand is that man does not have the capacity to decipher/find out God by himself, but by the evidence inherent in nature, we conclude rationally that it has a designer, which is the rational thing to do.

Stop letting your brain be shaking.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by truthislight: 8:27am On Dec 16, 2013
Kay 17:

That the fish cannot comprehend how man lives out of water and remains alive does not mean that man does not.

now, does that ^ limitation of the fish means that man does not live out of water because the fish could not understand due to a lack of capacity ?

Be my guess, cover your eyes all you like.

*Editted*
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by truthislight: 8:35am On Dec 16, 2013
Redlyn:

You don't know what was before the begining neither do i. That's all. I don't jump to conclusions about god because of ignorance.

If rationally you dont jump to conclusion will we be here ? Will we ? No.

So, stop hidding your head in the sand like an ostrich cause the rest of your body is on the outside.

If you have noticed the shallowness of you "No God" rhetoric, the rational thing to do is abandone it.

Peace
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by truthislight: 8:47am On Dec 16, 2013
Kay 17:

So this means God is incomprehensible and yet unknowable! I just want to see how you people (jman and truthlight) will turn around to clamim God exists despite being incomprehensible.

Nope!

This below is the basis for the way forward:

"For every house is builded by someone; but he that built all things is God." (Hebrews 3:4).

See men, all you can do to have a stand against ^ that rational conclusion or counter it is to show that there is no purposeful design in nature to sustain life, that every thing, i mean every thing is chaos.

Otherwise, go and sleep and oil your wouns.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Redlyn: 1:33pm On Dec 16, 2013
truthislight:

If rationally you dont jump to conclusion will we be here ? Will we ? No.

So, stop hidding your head in the sand like an ostrich cause the rest of your body is on the outside.

If you have noticed the shallowness of you "No God" rhetoric, the rational thing to do is abandone it.

Peace

A religious person talking to me about rational. Very funny. Who created God? Since everything must be created. Or everything must be created EXCEPT the ultimate creator? Wow how convenient. The argument works when you want it to! How rational. How did you come about this cosmic knowledge on whether its an intelligent god that always existed or the universe that always existed. You dreamed it? You assumed it? Or maybe you read it in a book, written by man?

Is there a god? I don't know, but I don't believe. Thats how I answer the question. I dont say there is no god. Thats a claim is made by a special branch of atheism. I don't Believe because I don't see any evidence. You argue the evidence is creation. Then I will argue by that very logic the existence of god suggests a god creator....etc What do you say? He just always existed? So cant we say the universe always existed?

There is only one thing I am sure about, and it is how unknown all this is to us humans. If that is ostrich so be it.
Good we can come to you for all the answers as written in your magical book.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Kay17: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
truthislight:

Nope!

This below is the basis for the way forward:

"For every house is builded by someone; but he that built all things is God." (Hebrews 3:4).

See men, all you can do to have a stand against ^ that rational conclusion or counter it is to show that there is no purposeful design in nature to sustain life, that every thing, i mean every thing is chaos.

Otherwise, go and sleep and oil your wounds.

You are a fish in water, how are you able to comprehend land animals living out of water. God as you have said numerous times, is incomprehensible to us being that God is transcendental, and similar to fish out of water.

Therefore you cannot say claim/say God exists! The best you are is an agnostic! Unconscious agnostic
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by truthislight: 9:47pm On Dec 16, 2013
Kay 17:

You are a fish in water, how are you able to comprehend land animals living out of water. God as you have said numerous times, is incomprehensible to us being that God is transcendental, and similar to fish out of water.

Therefore you cannot say claim/say God exists! The best you are is an agnostic! Unconscious agnostic

What was that ^ ?

Who was he talking to ?

What was he talking about ?

Was he addressing what we have been discussing on this thread ?

Is he lost ?

Does that make sense ?

*sigh* smh.

Guy, you are on the wrong thread.

Kai!

Please, read from page zero to update youself, then you can knock on me.

Lol. Smh. No wonder!
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by truthislight: 9:48pm On Dec 16, 2013
Redlyn:

A religious person talking to me about rational. Very funny. Who created God? Since everything must be created. Or everything must be created EXCEPT the ultimate creator? Wow how convenient. The argument works when you want it to! How rational. How did you come about this cosmic knowledge on whether its an intelligent god that always existed or the universe that always existed. You dreamed it? You assumed it? Or maybe you read it in a book, written by man?

Is there a god? I don't know, but I don't believe. Thats how I answer the question. I dont say there is no god. Thats a claim is made by a special branch of atheism. I don't Believe because I don't see any evidence. You argue the evidence is creation. Then I will argue by that very logic the existence of god suggests a god creator....etc What do you say? He just always existed? So cant we say the universe always existed?

There is only one thing I am sure about, and it is how unknown all this is to us humans. If that is ostrich so be it.
Good we can come to you for all the answers as written in your magical book.

cool
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Kay17: 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2013
truthislight:

What was that ^ ?

Who was he talking to ?

What was he talking about ?

Was he addressing what we have been discussing on this thread ?

Is he lost ?

Does that make sense ?

*sigh* smh.

Guy, you are on the wrong thread.

Kai!

Please, read from page zero to undate youself, then you can knock on me.

Lol. Smh. No wonder!

*sigh*

Can man comprehend God?
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Nobody: 12:05am On Dec 17, 2013
Redlyn:

If by beginning, you mean beginning of the universe, then I know. The bible shows God is that invisible one who cause the process to begin.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Nobody: 12:13am On Dec 17, 2013
Kay 17:
"What is physical" doesn't make sense?! Geeez! If an average Joe walks around and bumps into spiritual entities, how would he know they are spiritual?! Jman I doubt if you have much to say.

I see it that you dont have much to say. You asked the silly question, not me. I dont even understand what you wrote above.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Kay17: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2013
Ok I agree with yo, defining the physical is nonsensical.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by truthislight: 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
Is it now you are coming to this level ?

Some of us have done that and have found the way round man's limitations when it comes to God, and it was God himself like a father will do, that provided that book you call "book of men", to educate us about things we would not have known otherwise to help us learn about him.

Kay 17:

*sigh*

Can man comprehend God?

"No man hath seen God at any time; but the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom position of the Father, he hath declared him." (John 1:18).

With that ^, the reality i see in nature has been substantiated and i learn and come to make sense of God.

I invite you to cure your infinite regress with reason from reality/facts around us and then join me to make sense from what the bible says.

Peace
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by RikoduoSennin(m): 2:15pm On Dec 17, 2013
Kay 17:

*sigh*

Can man comprehend God?

We can know him personally, See his Qualities from observing things he Made. But our Knowledge about him is limited. (A dog is aware he has a Master but it doesn't know everything about his master). We can't even use up to 20% of our Brain power yet. Plus Man is Physical, Gos is Spiritual.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Redlyn: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2013
JMAN05:

If by beginning, you mean beginning of the universe, then I know. The bible shows God is that invisible one who cause the process to begin.

Again with your bible. Another comes with the Koran. Another with the Torah etc.
Which one is it. Either way there a billions of deluded people reading and practicing rubbish.
Why cant god find an easier way to tell his creation the truth so that the majority not to mention everyone believes it.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Kay17: 10:39pm On Dec 17, 2013
truthislight: Is it now you are coming to this level ?

Some of us have done that and have found the way round man's limitations when it comes to God, and it was God himself like a father will do, that provided that book you call "book of men", to educate us about things we would not have known otherwise to help us learn about him.

"No man hath seen God at any time; but the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom position of the Father, he hath declared him." (John 1:18).

With that ^, the reality i see in nature has been substantiated and i learn and come to make sense of God.

I invite you to cure your infinite regress with reason from reality/facts around us and then join me to make sense from what the bible says.

Peac
you have not still answered whether or not God can be comprehended
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2013
Redlyn:

Again with your bible. Another comes with the Koran. Another with the Torah etc.
Which one is it. Either way there a billions of deluded people reading and practicing rubbish.
Why cant god find an easier way to tell his creation the truth so that the majority not to mention everyone believes it.

God have already done so, but his rival is also doing his own job. If it is establish that there is someone out there who started the process. of course there must be, then all you have to do is to study various religions. I think that will help you in making decision. You dont expect everybody to agree before you know the right one exists. The book of genesis gave a history of how this confusion started.

Even scientists are not all in agreement. The same goes for evolutionists. So you must dig to find the right one. So it is in religion.
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Kay17: 7:25am On Dec 18, 2013
Again,

Can God be comprehended?!
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by truthislight: 4:42pm On Dec 18, 2013
Kay 17: Again,

Can God be comprehended?!

Your comprehension of basics is becoming questionable.

Kay 17, i had a better estimation of your person better than that ^ you are displaying there ^.

You are showing that you have not comprehended all we have discussed thus far.

Cool down men!(or woman).

Think deeply, let the evidence dictate, and not your limited imaginations.

Peace though
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Kay17: 9:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
^^
I understand your apprehension. Yet I want to clear and unequivocal reponse from you.

Is God comprehensible?
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by truthislight: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2013
Kay 17: ^^
I understand your apprehension. Yet I want to clear and unequivocal reponse from you.

Is God comprehensible?

"No man has seen God at any time; but the only begotten Son, who is in the bosom position of the Father, he has explained him." (John 1:18).
^
Simple!
Re: Creation Reveals The Existence Of A Creator by Kay17: 11:22pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hence God is comprehensible!!

At last some substance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Things Only Those Who Attend White Garment Churches Will Understand / 3 Years Old Boy Recalls Past Life, Identifies Killer And Location Of Body. / Video: Our Souls, the Battle Ground -- "Cup of Christ"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.