Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone - Phones (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone (68707 Views)

My Experience About Tecno / More Facts About Tecno Boom J7 / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Peter4peace82: 11:16pm On Dec 12, 2013
chilling right here with my HTC desire hd nd its giving me all d experience I might want to av with a phone...
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by oliy24(m): 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2013
dryakson: Good day 2 u all.

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

Use full or not?...comment if you have any question to ask....luv you all.

Guy, abi na fake phone u go buy ni? My phantom dey play game from gameloft like mad. Plus I have use ur so recomended htc b4, it is no way near tecno phantom wen it come to game and any app. I have never in my life wanted to download any app and my phantom tells me erro. Koshele ri. You can drop d link of d game u are talking about and let see how real ur talk is. Bacause I need to tell u dis. I sold my iphone 4 to buy this phantom. Because it is just d best.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by samilo88(m): 11:21pm On Dec 12, 2013
It's funny that these same nigerians we know that will overlook a Sony or Samsung LCD TV and purchase an akira LCD are the people talking about quality and brand name. The truth is the average young nigerian wouldn't mind emptying his pocket just to buy a phone he can use as a show off. The truth is 60% of those ranting about how expensive their phones are don't make up to half the price of their phone in a month, 20% of them are even jobless. No one rates you by the kind of phone you flaunt, even the ladies have learnt their lessons never to get carried away by a guy's gadget. Many broke asss niggers hide behind expensive gadgets these days.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Tzulu(f): 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Did you also send this on a techno phone because it seems to have affected your english grammar.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by saleskara: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2013
Tecno phones are still very good, you probably needed one with a Quad Core, check the specs here https://www.nairaland.com/1515545/tecno-f8-best-price-online#20185498

Well what am about to say here may sound funny and maybe not strange to some of you who may have observed or reasoned facts with me.

Actually, since This so called Chinese company(Techno) invade to mobile market with Android device,it have being the talk of the town and they are really making it,but I can say not to the Top.

Techno brought cheap,beautiful, well designed Android devices and really its good but u can only reason facts with me and also seethe truth if only u have used some other Android devices.

Well if you are those dat buy Android devices for entertainment such as gaming,I advice u don't go for Techno because you will be disappointed on what you will see there.

Honestly,am so much disappointed in that much talked techno device(Phantom A+),men d phone was really awesome when it comes to design but my friend described the phone as Techno Phantom A scrab (I can't believe this).

Well I got to believe it when I got the phone and tried to install some top gameloft HD games,it keep saying not compitable,men this scrab bleeped up..dam!!

To cut the thing short techno is a good mobile company but I advice that if u are buying it just for gaming, better forget about it cos u will be so much disappointed,I advice u get yourself HTC,Samsung or Sony for better gaming experience......

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Caprison(m): 11:35pm On Dec 12, 2013
snakova:
S3 has eye pause, smart call, to mention but a few

Eye pause?....Did Sheriff's Army in Robin hood movie chopped off ur hand?....

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by BlackHuman(m): 11:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
Maybe dis OP works for a samsung or HTC distributor.....There's one message I got for all tecno competitors;- GET CHEAP or GET OUT OF THE NIGERIAN MARKET.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by vikkyboboski(m): 11:50pm On Dec 12, 2013

I don't know why here in naija most Ppl r silly! why in a he'll will right sense person make such baseless statement with no reliable prove! man it quite obvious u r a tecno technology hater! so Cus u buy problematic phone has made tecno technology Wat less! go hug transformer man Cus in tecno dude like me confied in! how can a reasonable fellow waste resources unnecessarily wen he can derive his satisfaction. with lesser resources ! Dere r alot of beggars and mother's Ppl Dat need ur money! stop wasting resources Cus of name! and silly pride!!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Idrismusty97(m): 12:10am On Dec 13, 2013
LWKMD gringrin,e be like the mod wey put this thread for FP just wan suffer you.Anyway i admits samsung phones from 50k and above are one of the best high-end andriod device with gorila screen,ota,hd display etc but as your papa no give me money how i go dogringrin.atleast the tecno i am using can do 80% of what a high-end samsung is doing.i dont need a super HD screen as long as i can see clearly and i can still operate bbm and triodvpn.What else.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by smartg(m): 12:11am On Dec 13, 2013
Long live TECNO may GOD increase your knowledge for more affordable and better productivity.

Honestly, Am so proud of Tecno products. I don't care what other phones may say. As for me oo, to hell with other phone makers

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by SAINTSTANLEZ(m): 12:12am On Dec 13, 2013
[quote author=dryakson]Good day 2 u all.

Dude u seriously did nt make a REASONABLE POINT...
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Idrismusty97(m): 12:31am On Dec 13, 2013
smartg :
Long live TECNO may GOD increase your knowledge for more affordable and better productivity.

Honestly, Am so proud of Tecno products. I don't care what other phones may say.
i am proud of tecno too,i love how they focus they energy to the less priviledge but if i see another better low-end device i dey port o! grin.Fanboyism no dey help.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Idrismusty97(m): 12:33am On Dec 13, 2013
Black Human: Maybe dis OP works for a samsung or HTC distributor.....There's one message I got for all tecno competitors;- GET CHEAP or GET OUT OF THE NIGERIAN MARKET.
gringringrin
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Solowande(m): 1:03am On Dec 13, 2013
Guy are u HTC or Sangsung agent? How much de pay u to do dis ad? enemy of progress.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by winteriscoming: 2:06am On Dec 13, 2013
Idrismusty97: LWKMD gringrin,e be like the mod wey put this thread for FP just wan suffer you.Anyway i admits samsung phones from 50k and above are one of the best high-end andriod device with gorila screen,ota,hd display etc but as your papa no give me money how i go dogringrin.atleast the tecno i am using can do 80% of what a high-end samsung is doing.i dont need a super HD screen as long as i can see clearly and i can still operate bbm and triodvpn.What else.
Help me tell them o. Maybe us 'less priviledged' tecno users should start dropping our account numbers for them to put money make we buy s4.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by demoski21: 2:14am On Dec 13, 2013
Techn phones don't work in North america. They are single band. So don't buy if travel a lot to North america it will only work in Europe, rest of Africa and Asia. I just use mine to browse now. Had to buy S3 in Yankee.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by tchituz(m): 2:35am On Dec 13, 2013
Hater @ Op deres no HD game I've installed on my phanton A+ dat dint play...#FRESH#
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by xxxtedyxxx(m): 2:58am On Dec 13, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: D more u spend ur years playing game d lesser u have money for samsung or htc...d only cash u will have will make u keep buying tecno for d rest of ur life ......^^^ see dem all low income earners feeling funky with chinko and hallering @ d poster.....ppls buy samsung....fuc tecno....

Who be dis learner?...samsung is a korean company and most of dier phones r designed and manufactured in south korea...south korea and china what's d difference?..get ur facts straight and stop posting trash. Always use ur brain before u type.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by LoveDecay(m): 3:58am On Dec 13, 2013
xxxtedyxxx:

Who be dis learner?...samsung is a korean company and most of dier phones r designed and manufactured in south korea...south korea and china what's d difference?..get ur facts straight and stop posting trash. Always use ur brain before u type.

Bros, just keep quiet. A techno phone cannot be compared to any high end android mobile phone.

When you buy an item in technology , if you have spent enough time around it , either mobile or desktop e.t.c a major concern is support and upgrades.

I dnt think u can beat Samsung in support or upgrades. Since, u got the techno device how many times have you received updates to you kernel OTA. Techno does not update the software.

Mind you, techno phones are running an in-house flavour of the android OS. So, you are not running stock android : if you knew anyone who had a nexus device or international Samsung , they have received at least 3 updates to the kernel.

Techno phones are clones of the original Samsung, what you'd call a cheap knockoff, if it was not for the Asian businesses style of not caring if you r competition ripped of your design's techno would have to build from scratch .. See AAPL vs Samsung Mobile.

Techno phones are clunky and heavy in my opinion. And you can't compare the performance to the S2 besides the S3, not to talk of the S4 and soon the S5.

If you buy the techno because its cheap fine, but dn act like your running a premium or world class device. Its just a cheap knock off. And its only cheap cos the Android OS is free; if it were not shocked

And I noticed. Techno owners always say my android phone while Samsung, HTC, Motorola, lg owners always say Samsung/lg/Motorola phone.

Also android is not android, if you knew what the android was capable of you'd proly stay mum when folks with real toys come out to play. All fingers are not equal and all phone running android OS are not equal. Hence the emphasis on hardware and software capabilities, support and extended warranties.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Youngtekkey(m): 4:47am On Dec 13, 2013
Love_Decay:

Bros, just keep quiet. A techno phone cannot be compared to any high end android mobile phone.

When you buy an item in technology , if you have spent enough time around it , either mobile or desktop e.t.c a major concern is support and upgrades.

I dnt think u can beat Samsung in support or upgrades. Since, u got the techno device how many times have you received updates to you kernel OTA. Techno does not update the software.

Mind you, techno phones are running an in-house flavour of the android OS. So, you are not running stock android : if you knew anyone who had a nexus device or international Samsung , they have received at least 3 updates to the kernel.

Techno phones are clones of the original Samsung, what you'd call a cheap knockoff, if it was not for the Asian businesses style of not caring if you r competition ripped of your design's techno would have to build from scratch .. See AAPL vs Samsung Mobile.

Techno phones are clunky and heavy in my opinion. And you can't compare the performance to the S2 besides the S3, not to talk of the S4 and soon the S5.

If you buy the techno because its cheap fine, but dn act like your running a premium or world class device. Its just a cheap knock off. And its only cheap cos the Android OS is free; if it were not shocked

And I noticed. Techno owners always say my android phone while Samsung, HTC, Motorola, lg owners always say Samsung/lg/Motorola phone.

Also android is not android, if you knew what the android was capable of you'd proly stay mum when folks with real toys come out to play. All fingers are not equal and all phone running android OS are not equal. Hence the emphasis on hardware and software capabilities, support and extended warranties.
go and die

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 4:56am On Dec 13, 2013
Peter4peace82: techno piece of crap,I'd rather die than buy such a cheap piece shit....sorry techno fans its nothing personal.....

no condition z permanent..
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Nobody: 5:05am On Dec 13, 2013
Peter4peace82: techno piece of crap,I'd rather die than buy such a cheap piece shit....sorry techno fans its nothing personal.....

no condition z permanent.. wake up 2 reality...
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by tnktosin(m): 5:12am On Dec 13, 2013
@Op pls say what you know.
My samsung galaxy note 2 i bought earlier this year just died yesterday from SDS, guess am going for the low end tecno afterall. Few years back my HTC HD2 i bought for 115k died like a blackberry. My lil bro is still rocking the Phantom A+ i bought for him.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by tnktosin(m): 5:13am On Dec 13, 2013
Youngtekkey: go and die
Just like that? Oh boy you wicked oo grin grin
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Zet72(m): 6:02am On Dec 13, 2013
grin
Poverty is a curse, if not , tell me the reason someone will go to market & buy techno phone.

Phone that u cannot found the review in any recognized phone review site, u only see it here on Nairaland.......smh for people using techno
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by ebbyneza(m): 6:23am On Dec 13, 2013

Where's your shop guy....I'm sure you don't sell Techno...lol
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by jajajaja828: 6:26am On Dec 13, 2013
u r talking like a man that dont kw his left or right.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by singiti(m): 6:35am On Dec 13, 2013

Absolute rubbish... I had to log in after a very long tie to say to u that, u are talking nonsense..
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by nhiyi: 6:40am On Dec 13, 2013
Good points. Although not completely true, a little misguided. if u want to buy an android phone , the specs should be the first thing u analyse and make sure it meets u priorities for buying a phone. Truthfully techno is still behind HTC nd all.Team P5
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by farochron(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2013
Idrismusty97: i am proud of tecno too,i love how they focus they energy to the less priviledge but if i see another better low-end device i dey port o! grin.Fanboyism no dey help.

I go follow you go. No leave me o
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by kaybyte: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2013

i thouht you have something better. Fool.
Re: The Truth About Tecno For Those Rushing The Phone by Onwukwej: 7:29am On Dec 13, 2013
Mr dude so u came on ds platform 2 tel us dt tecno isn't a gud fone just cos it cnt play ur game. I tot d fone is made for easy internet browsing n social netwrking..I'd advice u to go n buy ps4 if u wanna play game. Lest I 4get, am sure u r nt using any of d 'so called' good android fones cos u cnt afford it. Leave us let us buy d 1 very cheap fone we cn afford.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

MTN SURPRISE UPDATE: Price Drop On Data Rates officially / How To Opt Out Of MTN Subscriptions That Are Stealing Your Credit Yourself / Confirmed Infinix Zero 3 Specifications

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.