Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

What is your real estate success stories? - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What is your real estate success stories? (12249 Views)

How To Sell/rent Your Real Estate/landed Property Without Any Agent / 9 Great Ways to market your real estate property Online - Simply Rules To Follow / Advertise Your Real Estate Properties and cars For Free on NairaTinz.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is your real estate success stories? by crazymarketer: 10:23am On Dec 09, 2013
My fellow Nairalanders in the real estate business/industry, kindly share your real estate success stories. Share your success to help inspire others and to build up your credibility! If you've accomplished something in the real estate business lately, i hope you'll let others know about it here.

I am very expectant. Thank you
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by MrOlodo(m): 5:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
[size=24pt]After many years on Nairaland mr.olodo could make front page Glory be to God[/size]

Aunty mukina2 no ban me oo....

I just dey thank God

3 Likes

Re: What is your real estate success stories? by herbscure02(m): 5:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
I will comment later
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by HomesOfLife(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
My name is Segun Babs of Homesoflife. I started real estate last 4 years and for the first two years I was pursuing ghost requests and didnt make a dime. I burnt a lot of resourses, especially on warehouses, filling stations(requests from Apapa areas especially). There seemed never to be a real "buyer" or "seller". It always seem to die gradually. After much money wasting, I opened my eye to rent grin especially in Surulere. And here I am today, the Boss of lere property lettings cool. I stated earning over 200k a month from rent agency fee and logistics fee. I have an eye for property development too so I've stuck a deal with 3 Landlords to build flats in their wasting compound space and collect rent for 10 years after which i hand over the property to them. It wasnt easy but its paid off today. I can make everyday a holiday now if I want to. Thank God for being faithful. It wasnt easy.. Real Estate is purely no pain no gain.

babs_realty@yahoo.com
www.homesoflife..com

10 Likes

Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Drsnives(m): 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
No idea, mr man
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by bunchdrich(m): 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
I am a student of estate management Nd final to be precise ,the problem here is that am looking for an estate firm to do my IT (industrial training ).because I love this noble profession. can someone help please?
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by tonzo(m): 6:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
I have sold few lands and lots of properties.the real estate is a game of patience.sometimes it takes years for a property to be sold.sometimes its very easy.within 2-3months you can sell 2properties.as a real estate agent u hav 2b prayerful cos sometimes u get involved in a problematic land or house.its always good to have lawyers as your friend.beware of dubious co agent.they might bypass you and close your deal.some client are also smart,they might bypass you after showing them a land /house.when you sell a property make good use of your commission/percentage cos u never can tell how long you will stay without any deal.4 d buyers always insist on meeting the owner and involve a lawyer in your deals.as for me real estate is a life time investment and profession.agents dont be greedy in your deals and keep a good name.cheers
bevudemana@yahoo.com
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
Patience is the keyword in real estate
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by HomesOfLife(m): 6:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
bunchdrich: I am a student of estate management Nd final to be precise ,the problem here is that am looking for an estate firm to do my IT (industrial training ).because I love this noble profession. can someone help please?

Call me on 08107024162.
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by tonzo(m): 6:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
I sold two properties within one month worth 18m to a client i met online.d guy is based in holland but his sister resides in Benin.i made good cash from both deals.his sister started inflating the figures of other properties.my client wasnt okay with d price.he didnt buy again and i didnt report his sister to him. now,the guy knows his sister is greedy.he cald me last week to look for a twin bungalow for him and he warned me not to tell his sister until we conclude with the landlord.real estate has helped me to start my haulage biz in d south south.real estate will give you the opportunity of meeting top clients and biz mogul.wen you see a young man btw the age of 28-34yrs buying properties worth 40m 60m.there is money in this naija o.al d dangotes and co will still sell their assets in future,ask kola abiola .real estate is a circle a man buys a land 2day many years later his son,wife grandson will sell:-)

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is your real estate success stories? by adedara123(m): 6:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
as for me, i dont buy or sell.all i concentrate on helping you all to processing your property documentation such as:
1.certificate of occupancy(c of o)
2.governors consent
3.land ratification/regularisation
4.sublease
5.mortgage
for more,please contact 08022960248
lagos only.
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
tonzo: I have sold few lands and lots of properties.the real estate is a game of patience.sometimes it takes years for a property to be sold.sometimes its very easy.within 2-3months you can sell 2properties.as a real estate agent u hav 2b prayerful cos sometimes u get involved in a problematic land or house.its always good to have lawyers as your friend.beware of dubious co agent.they might bypass you and close your deal.some client are also smart,they might bypass you after showing them a land /house.when you sell a property make good use of your commission/percentage cos u never can tell how long you will stay without any deal.4 d buyers always insist on meeting the owner and involve a lawyer in your deals.as for me real estate is a life time investment and profession.agents dont be greedy in your deals and keep a good name.cheers
bevudemana@yahoo.com

where are u based?
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by tonzo(m): 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2013
Benin@segyy14
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by amiskurie(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
this is one biz I'm eyeing seriously...its good to be wise mehn!
2014,here I come.
planning to erect a two story/three story in 2014 for letting.
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by turawafett(f): 8:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
How do I start, I started Real Estate business 8 years ago, at first I just help my online friend get a land in lekki, I didn't demand for any fee l was happy helping out, but when my friends who know I lived all my life in Lekki started calling me to make enquiries about property. I stared showing interest in the business. Meanwhile during my teen years I normally assist my late mom who is a frest fish seller @ Lawsch under to get fish from virtually all the riverine community and those that shares boundaries with the sea.

Since fishing is their major occupation, that exposed me to nearly all the communities and I know who really matters, l know fraudulent families and those that are not fraudulent etc. Little did l know that will help me later in life.

I sold my first property with fee to a nairalander, he was based in the USA, I did not just collect my fee and leave, I make sure he did not over pay the omo onile for deed, foundation and roofing, I sold my second land with fee 2 weeks after, but I was short changed, but that does not stop me from doing the business, I was smart to add other aspect of real estate to the job, I'm looking forward to being a developer soon.

The rule of the business as far as I'm concerned is number one always treat your client well because they will help you grow faster that way reason being they will recommend you to people.

Be honest and be patient it takes time but it will surely happen. You have to build a reputation for youself so that your fellow real estate agent can trust you.

Be ready to give after sales services, like always visiting the site once in a while and always call people you rent apartment to, should in case they have any complaints do not just collect your fee and go.

Add value to by being current and take time to study procedure for searching etc, for instance I normally tell my client to employ the service of a surveyor to help conduct search, its easier you risk say 50, 000 than risk your millions. Don't be too anxious to sell, let the client do due diligence on the peoperty.

Join suppliers association in your area and undergo their training regarding building materials supplies it will help you on the long run, you will make extra money aside agency fee.

Real estate is a broad business.

Do you want to rent an apartment, buy a house either completed building or uncompleted building, or buy a plot or plots of land at affordable rate in Lekki, VI or Ikoyi. Island generally.We also assist our client in supervising of their property, we also do supply of building materials to site.We are your eyes on ground.Call Arike on 07087166767 or 08033248913
Email : turawafetty@yahoo.com

3 Likes

Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
tonzo: Benin@segyy14
i am based at Benin and would need you to tutor me on realestate business as I love it a lot. But hardly have much clue about it.
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by vicadex07(m): 9:04pm On Dec 09, 2013
adedara123: as for me, i dont buy or sell.all i concentrate on helping you all to processing your property documentation such as:
2.governors consent
4.sublease
5.mortgage
lagos only.
please sir, are you on WhatsApp? I need urgent advice from you on a landed property
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
HomesOfLife: My name is Segun Babs of Homesoflife. I started real estate last 4 years and for the first two years I was pursuing ghost requests and didnt make a dime. I burnt a lot of resourses, especially on warehouses, filling stations(requests from Apapa areas especially). There seemed never to be a real "buyer" or "seller". It always seem to die gradually. After much money wasting, I opened my eye to rent grin especially in Surulere. And here I am today, the Boss of lere property lettings cool. I stated earning over 200k a month from rent agency fee and logistics fee. I have an eye for property development too so I've stuck a deal with 3 Landlords to build flats in their wasting compound space and collect rent for 10 years after which i hand over the property to them. It wasnt easy but its paid off today. I can make everyday a holiday now if I want to. Thank God for being faithful. It wasnt easy.. Real Estate is purely no pain no gain.

babs_realty@yahoo.com
www.homesoflife..com
I thank God for you. Praise Jehovah for his unmerited favour in your life. The road to succes is not smooth at all.

1 Like

Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Dec 09, 2013

will love to do biz with u.
This is a link to my thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/1428136/affordable-3-bedroom-bungalow-nairalanders
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
amiskurie: this is one biz I'm eyeing seriously...its good to be wise mehn!
2014,here I come.
planning to erect a two story/three story in 2014 for letting.

i am a builder in the house.
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Hola,I need advice on how to get a Mortgage,or build operate and return deal ,on a Piece of Land in a student-dense Area,ideal for Hostels. Anyone with advice or info should please share such,or drop their Contact.merci
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 09, 2013

will be in benin in 2014 by God's grace for a project and would love to meet with u.
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Haeven: 9:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Bunchdrich, it's nice knowing that I've got a colleague in the same professional field here on nairaland. I'm also an estate management student and I just completed mai ND program and I'm also going through with were to serve for industrial training ( I.T ) placement just as yhu. Which institution did you go through with your ND program ?
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
2s£xy:
i am based at Benin and would need you to tutor me on realestate business as I love it a lot. But hardly have much clue about it.
you are seeking for a tutor! I thought you knew everything. grin When a newbie begs you to teach him/her Domain flippling and you refused. Now you are a newbie in real estate. 'what goes around comes around'. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: What is your real estate success stories? by bunchdrich(m): 9:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
Haeven: Bunchdrich, it's nice knowing that I've got a colleague in the same professional field here on nairaland. I'm also an estate management student and I just completed mai ND program and I'm also going through with were to serve for industrial training ( I.T ) placement just as yhu. Which institution did you go through with your ND program ?
federal poly Auchi, and u?
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by tonzo(m): 9:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
@2sexy n segzy14
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Africanadian(m): 9:58pm On Dec 09, 2013
crazymarketer: My fellow Nairalanders in the real estate business/industry, kindly share your real estate success stories. Share your success to help inspire others and to build up your credibility! If you've accomplished something in the real estate business lately, i hope you'll let others know about it here.

I am very expectant. Thank you
I work with a real estate firm in abk,if u are thinking of get a landed properties and housing units in abk with legal documents,think of Katawa properties. Call 08033923390
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2013
tonzo: @2sexy n segzy14

noted
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
tonzo: @2sexy n segzy14

these are also my numbers
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by tchaik(m): 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
adedara123: as for me, i dont buy or sell.all i concentrate on helping you all to processing your property documentation such as:
2.governors consent
4.sublease
5.mortgage
lagos only.

MR. MAN, STOP SOLICITING AND ADVERTISING.
RPC IS WATCHING YOU.
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by phemmy88(m): 11:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
M
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by J3da: 11:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
All I can say is Patience and Honesty is the key to the suCcess of this line of business/career.
And its a job I enjoy doingsmiley

Do you want to rent an apartment, buy a house, shops in plazas either completed building or uncompleted building, or buy a plot or plots of land at affordable rate in Ajah, ibeju lekki(around the new seaport) Lekki, VI or Ikoyi. Island generally with c or o title.We also assist our client in supervising of their property, We are your eyes on ground.Cal 080***
Bb pin
Or pm me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Profile Of An Architects/builder With Sound Xperience / Black Satta King 786, Black Satta Result, Satta King Online, Satta King Result / Lawyer, Others Dupe Man Of N24m With Fake C Of O!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.