Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,593 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

What is your real estate success stories? - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / What is your real estate success stories? (12250 Views)

How To Sell/rent Your Real Estate/landed Property Without Any Agent / 9 Great Ways to market your real estate property Online - Simply Rules To Follow / Advertise Your Real Estate Properties and cars For Free on NairaTinz.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What is your real estate success stories? by joeybankz: 9:03am On Jul 28, 2020
Want to start a real estate agency? Your plug ,,,,,,,, https://www.ngbusiness.com.ng/real-estate/
Re: What is your real estate success stories? by TMGOfficial(m): 12:49pm On Jul 14, 2022
HOW I STARTED MY REAL ESTATE SUCCESS JOURNEY

My name is Omotayo Oluwadamilola Ladega, and I’m The Head Coach and Trainer at LandBook By Harmony Gardens & Estate Development Ltd, a Multiple Award Winning Quintessential, Prestigious, Illustrious & Professional Realtor in the Real Estate Industry and The Founder & President of The TMG Trillionaire Network.

I started My Real Estate Success Journey precisely 2014 and I didn’t make my first sale until January 1st 2018.

Hold on to your horses while I tell a tale..

I heard from God in 2014, to commence my real estate business right after He hinted me that I was going to be asked to go home or be fired from work, not because I wasn’t getting my tasks done or adding value, but I was actually surpassing my employers expectations and I was wrongly transferred to a department I knew nothing about simply because my employer wanted to set me up to fail so he could have a good reason to fire me. He jokingly said one time that he’ll open a department and call it “Ambassador At Large”, and then he’ll put me there. He had tested me in all other departments which I excelled but he was not happy nonetheless.

On this fateful day, he asked human resource to inform me to leave my post as the then Team Lead of The Marketing Department and go home. He thought he was been devilish but it was actually the Beginning of a most Thriving Real Estate Marketing and Sales Journey into The Industry.. Oh! And by thriving, I meant Zero Sales for 4 years, but I saw God taking me through a Harvard Standard Training for that whole period.

I had tried everything within my power to close real estate deals with individual property owners but it just wasn’t working. I was recording enough failures for me to just pack up and ditch the real estate business but 4 things kept me going regardless which were the words of The Holy Spirit:

1. “Never Do a Business You Don’t have Business Doing”:

It is not every business you feel like doing or you see someone doing and thriving or successful at it that you should do. For me to venture into a business, it has to be from God. I’ve had to humble myself to ask God since 2012 what He’ll have me do on earth that He sent me, and He replied with “Real Estate” amongst other 5 other businesses + a Ministry. What ever God has sent you to do on earth, you’ll find God there, and when you find God there you can be 100% sure you’ll find Good Success there as well — Psalm 1.

2. “Never Have a Commission Mindset but Sales Mindset”:

For me, the Real Estate Business was not going to be a side-hustle, but a Real Business with a physical location, presence and a robust clientele database. With these 3 core values, I planned to treat the business as if it was going to be a reality and outlive me. I decided to be my own Professional Realtor, Professional Customer Service Officer, Professional Accountant, Professional Logistics Officer, Professional Administrator Officer and Professional Site Manager, always ensuring that I deliver value and more, above and beyond the expectations of my clients. These were my watch words until I started having clients patronize my business in Nigeria and from all over the world who have not even seen their real estate properties bought till date but are secured and ready for a moment’s visit and inspection as soon as they’re in the country.

3. “Quit the real estate agent mentality and Embrace a Real Estate Professional Realtor Mentality”:

There were 2 things I noticed under the sun.. I noticed that agents usually converge in the same place openly so everyone can see them outside shopping complexes and market areas while Professional Realtors are not seen but at their Rented office or Home office. I noticed that all the agent cared about was to make money of the client not bothering or ensuring that the client gets value for his money while the Professional Realtor was most concerned about what the client wanted, needed and ensure he delivered far above the client’s expectations. I then realized life and death was placed before me so. I chose “Life”.. I chose The Life of A Professional Realtor. I assure you this was in no way easy but I prefered it than living a life of constant and consistent mediocrity with crumbs in my bank account.

4. “Ensure You Only Have For Sale, 100% Genuine and Verifiable Real Estate Properties”:

A lot of agents and I dare say, realtors, can’t tell if a property is genuine and not fake. Just because an individual property owner or real estate company shows you carefully drafted out Titles that are supposedly beautifully signed and stamped by the Lagos State Government or Federal Government doesn’t mean you should buy in, that it’s genuine, hook line and sinker. What you should do is to request for the survey, coordinates or other title documents and proceed to alausa to check, re-check and confirm that that property is genuine, belongs to the said owners, is properly excised and safe to purchase. These were my M.O and it’s guided me into credible transactions with credible Real Estate companies such as The PWAN GROUP LTD with over 35 Affiliate companies and Gracias Global Property Ltd.

Let’s take this story further..

I remember one time when I almost closed a real estate deal, my team and I had shown the client all possible smart options for the property he wanted to purchase, brought his wife to see them as well, finally chose the one they wanted, went home to deliberate to make a decision, and then 10 minutes before they arrived to make payment to the landlord, someone else has paid for the property. While others were upset, I just laughed because I could see with God’s eye into the future, My Life Full of multiple Real Estate Sales.

Another scenario was when I also almost closed another real estate deal where the client asked for a specific property, we showed him and he liked it very much, brought his wife to come see it as well, only for the woman to complain that the kitchen was too small! I developed a migraine headache immediately because that was how the client didn’t purchase the property anymore and was not even patient for me to get them another option even though that was the only option available. Sigh..

A third scenario was when a client wanted to purchase a large expanse of landed property, we had taken him to several, made his choice, only for us to hear days later he’s purchased something else and I wondered what was all that trouble for showing him all possible smart options and then ending up buying another? Couldn’t he at least appreciate a hard working young man trying to build a formidable real estate business? With all my Harvard Standard English, he still didn’t buy from me? I was mad and wrought with anger as well as my colleagues but I always remembered God’s words so I kept my cool and “Waited”..

Lemme bring this to a perfect crescendo..

Series of these disappointments kept happening over and over again but I trusted in God’s word and I knew he was taking me through training and preparation. I didn’t know when the first sale was going to come but “I kept My Faith in God regardless”, that if He’s the one who gave me this business, I will surely excel in it.

Fast forward to January 1st 2018, I finally made my first sale of 2 plots of Cedarwood Gardens Estate by PWAN PLUS BUSINESS CONCERNS LTD. This was when God told me not to do business with individual agents or individual landlords but Credible Real Estate Companies. That was how God introduced me to The PWAN GROUP LTD.

Guess what!.. God ensured that it wasn’t by what I knew, knew or had gone through for the past four years that enabled me make that sale, but that He, God is God! and He keeps to His word, so much that it was the company’s driver that answered all the client’s questions and I was just there pretending to answer any question the client asked. This was quite embarrassing but it geared me up to voraciously and assiduously go after “Product Knowledge”. There’s virtually nothing in a Real Estate Product’s Subscription Form & FAQ I don’t know and there’s no question as regards Real Estate or a Real Estate Product that I’m not aware of. When asked, it’s literally at the tip of my fingers.

Ever since January 1st 2018 when I made my first sale, it’s been sales after sales and after sales, Glory to Jesus Christ! I’ve enjoyed so much sales that I’m now currently building for a client in the United Kingdom whom just recently came home after 2 years of purchase to inspect his property.

I also conduct online and offline Bespoke & Professional Real Estate Trainings to hundreds of mentees and protegees around the world.

If you would like to register and join my league team of professionals then kindly click the links below now so we can start you off on your successful real estate journey firing on all cylinders and working like a Swiss Clock:

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -

Registration Link: http://www.landbookbyharmony.com/registration/?ref=TheRealKingTMG

Tel & WhatsApp: +2348060430406 | +2348077559222 | +2348095865343

Instagram: TheRealKingTMGOfficial — https://instagram.com/therealkingtmgofficial?r=nametag

Facebook: Oluwadamilola Omotayo Ladega | TMG Group INTERNATIONAL | TMG Realtors & Estates International.

THE TMG TRILLIONAIRE NETWORK TELEGRAM GROUP CHAT LINK: https:///TMGTrillionaireNetwork

THE TMG TRILLIONAIRE NETWORK FACEBOOK GROUP CHAT LINK: https://www./376746854246650/?ref=share_group_link

— — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — — -

I’d like to lastly thank my friend and brother, The Chief Financial Officer, PWAN PLUS BUSINESS CONCERNS LTD & Director of it’s Affiliates. God bless you brother, and thank you for giving me this rare opportunity and platform to share My GIFT to the world in MY STORY ON HOW I STARTED MY SUCCESSFUL JOURNEY IN REAL ESTATE.

God Bless You!