Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira (29507 Views)

How To Get Millions Of Daily Visitors On Linda Ikeji To See Your Business / Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... / We Are Giving Away 1 Free Personal Hosting Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Kaxmytex(m): 10:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
Oga seun.....hw we take dey do xmas nah?
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by realugee: 10:14pm On Dec 09, 2013
*just passing* grin
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by 9jahubcom(m): 10:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
is gona do the same soon
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by OdeyTommy: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Pls i money seriously for this xmas pls, am broke, don't just knw what to do.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by lat4real: 10:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
LOL. see people ranting because seun doesn't want cheap attention. Do you guys know how many people who are making a lot of money on this site without paying a dime? well I'm one of them , thanks to seun who created this wonderful forum. Go to business, phone, jobs and vacancy, career and so many sections and see how this forum has helped/still helping many people. not just some random blogs that all they cares about is Kim Kardashian and kanye west.

LONG LIVE SEUN, LONG LIVE NAIRALAND.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by tobex23(m): 10:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Why should you wait for seun's money/Linda's money, if she wants to show herself let her go ahead and do it, and what if the BONARIO is her other ID, **think!! She uses another ID on another phone, what If she featured his sister, **think!! her distant cousin that's a girl nkor? As "MR KNOW IT ALL" has said hers is a blog, which doesn't require much, meanwhile Mr Osewas own is a website!!the difference is clear jhoor!! Those calling him stingy are just..... Let's see how the money distribution goes, rubbish, no go marry!!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by tobex23(m): 10:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
lat4real: LOL. see people ranting because seun doesn't want cheap attention. Do you guys know how many people who are making a lot of money on this site without paying a dime? well I'm one of them , thanks to seun who created this wonderful forum. Go to business, phone, jobs and vacancy, career and so many sections and see how this forum has helped/still helping many people. not just some random blogs that all they cares about is Kim Kardashian and kanye west.

God bless you jawe! I thought we had all lost it because of 100K, once again you are blessed.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 09, 2013
kunletiwoo: Soon

She we don ASUU "SOON"
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by dotcomnamename: 10:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
Seun should give out N20 million to nairalanders
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by willibounce: 11:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Onpe! She can also give them her to..to join.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by NOLONGTIN1(m): 11:15pm On Dec 09, 2013
That gal na real business woman (igbo girl)..... She sabi business die !!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Tukor32: 11:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
oga seun..see my hand up here in the west side incase you decide to do bonanza
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Shinelle(f): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
tobex_23: Why should you wait for seun's money/Linda's money, if she wants to show herself let her go ahead and do it, and what if the BONARIO is her other ID, **think!! She uses another ID on another phone, what If she featured his sister, **think!! her distant cousin that's a girl nkor? As "MR KNOW IT ALL" has said hers is a blog, which doesn't require much, meanwhile Mr Osewas own is a website!!the difference is clear jhoor!! Those calling him stingy are just..... Let's see how the money distribution goes, rubbish, no go marry!!
to satisfy ur 'what ifs'... Pls I know 'Bonario' Nnagoro n dey stay @ gwarimpa ,Abj. He's Bonario89 on twitter,go dere n confirm Abi linda opened a fake acc too? ...moreover dyu tink Linda wud plan to giv out money in say two years tym n start creating a fake moniker today..Pls cut d gal some slack ! There's no need to compare her n seun anyway! Seun has done He's on nairaland through contests n stuff.To each his own... Jus do your own Charity n don't criticise how sumone decides to do theirs.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by profchijindu(m): 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
if only i can be one of them, i will damn be grateful to God for answering my prayers
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by somito121(m): 11:34pm On Dec 09, 2013
nna e it will b good if linda can just give me d junior brother of bonario.. ;Dnna e it will b good if linda can just give me d junior brother of bonario..
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by lorddarshwood(m): 11:53pm On Dec 09, 2013
we are hungry in this country...see comment on the topic via her blog website....we need mandela and not jonathan
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by kingsmecca(m): 12:36am On Dec 10, 2013
Linda please I need this money, it'll go a long way in helping me out this xmas and next year....please inbox me, thank you.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by anienge001: 12:39am On Dec 10, 2013
Naija style of giving back to society! e go tey b4 we see proper development
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by pelhurmy(m): 3:24am On Dec 10, 2013
whisper88: *singing patiently waiting*
Am I first to comment?
are u high not even in ur dreams!!!
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by Nobody: 4:34am On Dec 10, 2013
Package10: Its been trending since last midnight that the popular blogger is giving out cash rewards worth 1 million (100k each) to 10 lucky members of the site,

http://lindaikeji..com/2013/12/dear-libers-i-want-to-give-10-people.html

When will our dear nairaland do the same?

Na to dey chop their money alone and banning people till their great-grand children come and reopen their profile.

Sick mods cry
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by chamboy(m): 4:54am On Dec 10, 2013
If she has more than enough Dan she should help d poor or motherless babies na wetin dey spoil nigeria b dis
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by warrenweste(m): 5:01am On Dec 10, 2013
lat4real: LOL. see people ranting because seun doesn't want cheap attention. Do you guys know how many people who are making a lot of money on this site without paying a dime? well I'm one of them , thanks to seun who created this wonderful forum. Go to business, phone, jobs and vacancy, career and so many sections and see how this forum has helped/still helping many people. not just some random blogs that all they cares about is Kim Kardashian and kanye west.

God bless yu bro am also one of them o.lots of biz going on here grin
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by AndrewChogzy(m): 5:45am On Dec 10, 2013
Nice idear,,
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by corruptboss(m): 5:48am On Dec 10, 2013
Package10: how soon

The soon is similar to d one in 'Jesus is coming soon'
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by AndrewChogzy(m): 5:49am On Dec 10, 2013
Nice idear,,
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by underscore: 6:37am On Dec 10, 2013
Nice one. Giving back to society! See this hawt chic exposing her backside: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/12/dear-readers-please-caption-this-hawt.html

Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by crackhouse(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2013
Mr Knowitall: Linda.Ikeja can give out all the money she wants because she practically has not overhead. Her site is hosted by google.

which means she does not have to pay for hosting, maintenance, and domain name. Moreover, she does not have to hire

a team of web developers to upgrade her site. Seun has overheads: employees, server maintenance, 99.9 percent up time,

and many other things. A good business man would not just dash out money anyhow. If seun decides to give 10 people money today

100 people will be upset that he didnt choose them.
my dear make I hear word jare.
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by ArihiChimezie(m): 6:46am On Dec 10, 2013
CHOSE AT RANDOM BY YOUR SELF SO THAT THE LUCKY ONES WILL BENEFIT
Re: Linda Ikeji To Give Away 1 Million Naira by MrKnowitall: 7:01am On Dec 10, 2013
crackhouse: my dear make I hear word jare.

I dont think I can make you hear any word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Form Validation Tutorial Using Javascript, Php And Ajax! / Godwin Benson Wins Internet.org Award After Meeting Mark Zuckerberg In Nigeria / Adsense Qualification Check And Improvement Tips

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.